"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:29 am
Love ya Cosmic!! Look forward to the smooch..enjoy your evening. We can share our hangovers tomorrow!!
Morning crew!! X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 05:52 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening Smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FQ J-BABY GIRL!!!!!! Sweet 16. You beautiful bean - have a fab time tonite.. Razz

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/2493/campjellybean1smns9.jpg

Well, how happy is that. Very Happy Spoke to FQ and the birthday girl and all is well up country. France in summer sounds perfect FQ - gotta sort the timing with school tho coz I ought to be back at work by then. We'll figure a way - somehow a? Anything is Possible. Enjoy tonight sis - hugs to all the family, especially Tortoise&J xxxx

5" STILLETTOS! HOW! HOW DOES ANYONE WALK IN THEM Question So laughing coz I know you will, and you'll do it with style. You best raspberry me the photo and I'll upload it here hun.

Oh gosh, y'all should see the hail storm here (well, nothing quite like in Missy-land) but it's soooo loud hitting the windows. WW-WOM has take the kids out to the other side of the moors and has sent me pic of the kids - hopefully the sun will keep shining over there.

BEAgle - have a fab evening out with your friends and we may see you later.

Now…not too much of this Cosmic - or we'll all be screaming!

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7726/scrgo9.jpg

1993 Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon, 1.5 L

List Price: $17,999.99 Shocked
Out of stock
Scores: WA 97 / WS 91
Type: Still
Region: California
District/Appelation: Napa
Varietal(s): Cabernet Sauvignon

Wine Advocate / 97
"The 1993 Cabernet Sauvignon is a remarkable wine, not dissimilar from the 1992. The 1993 reveals an opaque purple color, as well as a rich, jammy, pure nose of blackcurrant/cassis fruit intertwined with scents of minerals and high quality, spicy oak. The wine offers a cascade of lavishly rich, opulently textured, super-extracted fruit that is beautifully buttressed by oak and sweet tannin. Remarkably long, pure, and rich, this is a compelling Cabernet Sauvignon with no hard edges. Perfectly balanced, marvelously concentrated, and exciting, look for this wine to drink well young, but keep for 25 years.

Shocked

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy - well, we'll start the nickel and dime "collection" and save up for "A BOTTLE" for when the BEAgle hits 200000 posts yeah! Lighthouse-Coin Bank by the Bosun's Berth for all loose change please! Sorted! Rolling Eyes

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/374/lighthoutsepf3.jpg

So, off to make a cuppa and see who's on the deck. Wishing all the crew a great day. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 06:30 am
Good Morning Izzie!

We just rolled out of bed and are heading out to get breakfast at our local bakery...the boys love it and it keeps me from havng to cook so I'm ALL for it!

I really hate hail, or hale...7:00 mind is still a little befuddled. It has totally messed up my spring flowers. Sorry you all are having it there too.

I just wanted to peek my head in and say hello!

so HELLO!
have a good day...hope to come and play a little later!
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 06:34 am
Hey Dixie-girl

Sun is shining here now - changes every 5 mins - but a gorgeous day when the blue skies appear. Big big clouds black and white clouds.

Have a fab brekkie with the family and a nice cuppa caffeine :wink: Hope to see ya later. Hugs to the Dixie-crew. xoxoxoxoxox Very Happy
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 08:19 am
Izzie,

Been trying to catch up on all the posts. I'm glad this week, even with all of it's trials....has worked out beautifully for you. Truly with all the tribulations that you have been dealing with, for so long, one has to look at you and admire your strength. Not just to admire it actually.....but wish to be like you. To have some of that calmness, peace and happiness that
you always seem to find after your storms.

For your happy feet....

http://www.see-seattle.com/happyfeet-10toes.jpg

Have a simply wonderful, calm day, sweet lady!

Love ya!
xoxoxox
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:39 am
Oh Babbling,

They are such Happy Feet Razz Thanku - love ya too girlie - and lovin the look Very Happy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:20 am
Good afternoon all, what's up?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:31 am
Hey there Unc! Very Happy

How are you faring today?

Little quiet on the ship today as most crew are on shoreleave. Hope you're having a great weekend so far hun Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:47 am
It's finally the weekend!! or rather sunday is here!
the guys have gt together to booz..i thought tonite ill chill with lill music!! But lo behold the busy important client calls up and say he wants the project delivered tmrw! and here am sitting like a stupid b4 my PC knowing i have to work but feeling someone is just dragging me away..
lemme have a brk!!
yeah am having my favourite Subway - veggie delight & Iced tea..all the vegans join me..
and ya a real soothing & romantic music!!! a few mins of party i wud call it Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH6Hs7P2xW0
Idan Raichel...shud i say i lovd the music, or the lyrics or the guy ??? well i dnt thnk i really looking for options :wink: o no..b4 I lose myself lemme gt back to work :wink: gudday crew Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:55 am
Little vegemite - you should love all three girlie - have been listening with you - am here and dancing in my berth - actually, quite hypnotic tune - thanku. Smile

"Time does not wait, nor stop or remain" - so true, live today day hun. :wink:
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 11:57 am
Good afternoon Izzie, how are you doing darlin'.
Not much of a weekend so, I'm in the office trying to make some changes to a project we quoted last week. The customer sent us some changes that we have to incorporate, re-price and submit by Tuesday morning. Other than that it's been a terrific Saturday.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:07 pm
Oh Unc! So lovely to have you onboard.

Seems like both you and our vegemite are hard at work today. I hope you manage to get some R&R time in over the weekend.

I'm doing pretty k thanku - not going anywhere fast but keeping my mind occupied (heck, doesn't take much Laughing ).

So, I'm sending you and our VBV vegemite...

TEA FOR TWO whilst you work Razz

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8130/sebastianeteafortwodp1.jpg

Hope you sit back for 5 mins and take a little break. Very Happy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 12:56 pm
Thanks for the tea Izzie, I'll see if I can find some nice ginger cookies to go with it.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 01:49 pm
McVities Gingernuts for you Unc. These are the best! Razz mmm mmm good!

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8310/mcvitiesgingnutslji7.jpg
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 01:56 pm
ooooooooo izziiiiie how sweet to see you any time of the day..
im literally falling asleep on my keyboard now....ur tea sort of boosted me ..and am taking a bite frm ginger nuts too hmmmmm
nd did u hear the music izzie..lookback nd listen nd do lemme knw if u liked it lemme sop hear or i dnt knw half asleep wat il type here!!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:00 pm
Izzie wrote:
Little vegemite - you should love all three girlie - have been listening with you - am here and dancing in my berth - actually, quite hypnotic tune - thanku. Smile

"Time does not wait, nor stop or remain" - so true, live today day hun. :wink:

Hunni, I listened to it - and left you ^^^^^ message. Go and rest up vegemite and get a good nite's sleep. Will be here tomorrow. Count on it. Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:12 pm
good day dearie...it so good to be around wen ur there tht it half tempts me to stay back jst coz of that..
long time since i caught up with the eagle ever since he has gt wings im not able to fly high enuf i presume
izzie...if u lovd ths..
thn here's anothr romantic one ..a lil touchy..my hus went for a booz party..and funny maybe its the sleep in my head i gt a bit sentimental wit ths one..lovd it though.. Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0EKUMbTJ30

If you leave, who will hold me like this
Who will hear me at the end of the day
Who will sooth and comfort me, only you know how to

And if you leave, who will I wait for in the window,
in a holiday dress,
to come and hold me like this, as you come home.

When you leave,
I will go to out to the sun in the golden field,
morning and evening.
The moon, will light up my face
which dreams only of you all day long.

When you return, you will carry me with both arms,
from the field to the river, wash my face
and tell me words, as only you know how to.

ctch ye latr
til thn njoy deeaarriiee..
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:16 pm
That's beautiful hunni. Smile

Go to sleep now. Hug your hubby and hold on tight to the love you have. Sleep well. See you tomorrow girlie.

Hugs to you (((((((((((VBV))))))))))))))
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:27 pm
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/189/481677505_8b1f81eb30.jpg

Aargh...There be a Royal Albatross mateys! *Points to the skies*
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:32 pm
OH - Look at that Albatross Soar! Razz

Hey RK - how are you today hun? Loved the song on the music thread "Dream Catch Me" - fantastic tune that! Hope you're having a great weekend Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.17 seconds on 10/20/2024 at 06:56:04