"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

unclelarry

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:33 am
Izzy, the next scheduled vacation will be in August. I rent a house at the shore and we go with our kids and grandkids. I don't get much relaxation but I have great time with my grandsons.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:36 am
Oh hun - that's brill. It's the g-kids that keep ya young mate - 'tis hard work, especially if you're not used to it, but far more rewarding than some vacation time. Relaxing too, just watching their faces - well, that's good for the heart and soul. Good on ya Unc! Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:10 pm
Just emerged from my nest and what do I see the Captain is back, what a great way to start the day, your legs feeling a little lighter today? Eagle at your service, will fly you anywhere you like, even to the moon.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1rAsoLm1Ges

mismi you were right as always, my fears were unfounded, feeling great now. Hope you had a good day, not so busy but with plenty of fun.

Good to see Black Tulip too, but what's the fascination with the 'snake', aren't women suppose to be frightened of them? Love to take you for a fly too. Smile

Hello to unclelarry to, good to see you drop in mate, like you I also have a great time with my grand kids as I don't see them very often because of the distance.

Wishing everybody happy times.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:17 pm
Beagle - lovin you! I LOVE THAT TUNE! Very Happy Thanku so much. Will be dancing before long and would love to dance to that. Smile Sensational Saturday to you hunni!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:42 pm
Tornado sirens going off again...shutting down everything and heading for the basement - see you all later...
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 03:43 pm
OH MY Shocked

REALLY Shocked

GOSH..... errrrrrrrrrr waiting to hear back hun Arrow

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmm.......k, batten down the hatches - wind advisory watch commencing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:24 pm
We're good. Another line coming through in a bit. I am sad though my line of dogwoods and azaleas got beaten down by the hail Crying or Very sad But we are fine...I forgot about the pooches in the backyard too...I know - bad me...got them in and they were soak and wet and muddy. Brought them into the basement into their cage (it BIG) and now I have to bathe them before I can let them in. Dagnabbit.

I am signing off for the night. We are watching King Kong tonight with the boys. I think it's okay to watch with them...but that's what we are there for I guess! Okey doke - hugs and kisses all around....see you all in the morning! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:35 pm
Good news mismi, glad you and yours are ok, poor pooches though. Enjoy the evening with the boys, King Kong is alright, they'll love it. See you in the morning. Smooches.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:36 pm
Happy all is k missy-girl.

Take care hun.

Smooches xox Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:41 pm
Hey guys. Just a quick log to say goodnight to you all. Glad the plaster is off sis...you can shave those legs now girlie!!
Mis..how scary!! Hope you guys are ok. I was watching a program on tv tonight called storm chasers where a team in the US go looking for tornados and chasing them...crazy guys and spooky that you have been going thru that too. Hooe the kids weren't too scared x big hugs
Night Cosmic....big hugs x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:44 pm
Hey sis

Miss ya babe. Have a big sleep. 17mins 'til our babyJ is 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Shocked Will call in the morning.

(yeah, pressies in Devon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO YOU!!!!!!!!!) Love ya sis x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:44 pm
Hi flavourqueen nice of you to drop by, a Cosmic smooch to you before you go to bed. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:45 pm
Blowing a rapsberry sis xxxxxxxxxxx bling bling! Very Happy
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:04 pm
G'day Shipmates. I received a message from the AWAL Tryagain in which he hopes Lizzy and her cast were parted; with no undue complications. He also asks if you can save the last dance for him!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:10 pm
Hey PINK. So glad you came by. Was hoping you would be able to say hello! The last dance is BabyBlues Cool Miss Blue So xox x
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:21 pm
When he returns to civilisation, I will pass on your reply; but you know Wall Street…it's a jungle out there! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:23 pm
Yep - I reckon Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:51 pm
Ship's Log

Hello lovelies. Well, what a day Exclamation It's certainly been a twist and shout kinda day in more ways than one Arrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDlo-h-Mq1s&feature=related
(think you like this guy Mis x)

Missy's on tornado watch - twister on way and shouting to all to get in the basement (take care, darling-girl, of you and Dixie-famille) and the docs twisted the thingys-that-they-use-to-get-thecast-away-free and Stormy, who was playing on the boards (have lovely family time over the weekend girl with baby-girl), and I shouted HURRAH HOORAY as I became cast off and rescued by the crew from my deserted island. Very Happy

Unfortunately, Missy's pooches are a little wet and windy and the dog-woods are dog-gone Crying or Very sad - but I'm sure a BabyTryBro will come and help fix the garden soon and offer to re-plant and make the beds!!! Having started the day weary - well done Missy for getting thru it and still sparkling. Smile

We started the day with Chocolate Mousse (xoxRH-DJxox) and Missy on a riddle as to what went wrong with her cake!!!! Cooking for this ship is just the best. Missy was cleaning the car decks - mmmmm - bet ya could find some "old" ingredients there for any future cakes, if your Dixie-boys are anything like the IzzieKidz with sweeties in the car! MMMM-ugh! Love to hear you talk hun - please don't apologise or stop!

The BEAgle and Alex24... were at the helm searching for my Island In The Sun and the BEAgle flew me to the moon and back to our ship (great to reach out and touch the stars). Razz Alex24 knew I was with my rainbow and enjoying the Pot of Gold with a Wonderful World of friendship. (have played the tune over and over today - just perfect!) Alex posted the "Happiest Hallux" I have ever seen, on the now "Toddling Thread" - which made me smile SOOOOO BIG! Thanku hun. The Best Very Happy

THEN - OUR UNC ARRIVED. Very Happy Gosh, brill to see UNCLE LARRY here. He's a busy fella these days but we hope he can come by as often as poss. Happy as Larry to see ya Unc.

WW-WOM stopped over for a while - she's looking after my little fella tonite and the kids will have a great time together - as always. Thanku WW-WOM. See ya…..today! Smile

FlavourQueen popped up onto the deck to say g'nite and had a quick smooch with the BEAgle. JBaby is 16 now Surprised - can you believe that….. OH MY - how surely time does fly. Love you all - hug J for me. Talk soon sis xxxxxxx :wink:

Finally THE PINK Twisted Evil arrived to say his BlueBro was playing with the toys in his cot. Good to see you PINK and let you know all's k! Go give ya bro a hug now a? Cool

So, a busy day for all on our ship. Thoughts are for our TTHun - where are you Beautiful One Question We miss you. Wishing you well and hoping you'll crew soon. Hoping also that the rest of our crew on shoreleave are all well and happy. See you when you can jump aboard. Take care wherever and whatever you're all up to.

Indeedee is with guests ("hey" to guests!) and sure to be having a good time with friends. Hugs to her and InDDFamily. Smile

So another day, spent with the world (onboard, behind the sails and watching from the nest) - thanku. Sensational Saturdays to all of you.

Insomniac watch commencing.

Crew - you are the very best Smile

Thought for the wee hours of the morning: to you and yours...

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."Kinda nice thought that. Nite crew.... and thanks for a whole new world. Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 01:30 am
Good morning world
Just woken uo and thought I would post before the day goes by.
My eldest daughter is 16 today so we have had a house full of noisy teenagers sleeping over last night.
Off to my sis today for a big family party in London so that should be fun..dee dee, I"ll be wearing my new 5 " stilettos tonight!
Iz..speak to you later hun. Don't walk too much on that foot today...know what you are like! Love you hun. Also how do you fancy me and you taking J's friends to France in July?
Wth S and A and sep house for us and the litluns?
Have a great day guys. Big hugs and smooches Eagle Beagle.
Mis - I hope you are all safe today xx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 01:47 am
Hi FlavourQueen a very good morning to you too and Happy Birthday to your daughter, sure it's going to be a huge day for all of you, hope you have a lot of fun in London. You should look fabulous in those 5" stilettos :wink:

About to go myself, a friend of the family is taking us out for dinner tonight, and knowing him it will be special! Captain is having a well deserved rest, sounded very tired at the end of the day (early morning Smile ) so the Beagle crooned her a lullabye and off she went. Laughing

You all have an enjoyable day crew whilst the Eagle will try to be at his best behaviour, but with the top shelf stuff flowing freely, this might cause a bit of a problem. Hugs to you all and a special smooch for my FlavourQueen. See you all later.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/20/2024 at 02:07:30