FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 08:29 pm
@ossobuco,
Not long Osso, 14/11/2015, 3 weeks!!!!

I'll be sure to share a photo here, naturally also face-book xx
ossobuco

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 08:42 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I'm not a facebk person, but I dearly care about you, and also, him.

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 09:38 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
barefoot wedding sandals

<sigh>

my favourite

I made a few sets. Such fun Smile

You should have someone craft them for your business. They work up quickly and can be styled to go with almost any type of outdoor summer wedding.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 02:38 pm
@ehBeth,
Ms Beth~~~~

If only I knew before hand I would have asked you to make me some at a price off course Smile BUT, I guess I can ask you to make them for my business to sell? We could be on a good thing Smile Ya right, girls love them. David just laughed and called me an Aborigine which my parents called me as a youngster as well, love being barefoot, free spirited, may even go hug a tree Smile
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 24 Oct, 2015 02:39 pm
@ossobuco,
Smile Thank you Osso x
verbivore

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 11:29 am
@FOUND SOUL,
sorry...if im sounding stupid here...probably i log in only to dump my emotional garbage! and eeeks i maybe hateworthy for that..
reaally low in spirits....i know i should wake up and walk! but at the moment too low for anything!
mismi

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 07:07 pm
@verbivore,
Why so low Verbs? I'm sorry. It happens to all of us though (((Verbivore)))
verbivore

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 09:47 pm
@mismi,
i know..i know..probably just a phase..but feel so stranded and lonely..close friend of 15 years..decided to end the bond. She was my confidante, my strength..evrything.. to top it..i got a 76 yr old dad in vegetative condition and a 6 year old to take care..while going for a regular job! i dont know.....i just cant stop wailing!
mismi

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 03:50 pm
@verbivore,
That is a lot to deal with. I am so sorry about your father. And your friend. That is crushing. Wishing you strength and comfort...praying for a new perspective one that will bring a smile and hope. That sweet little H is running you ragged too I bet. I can't believe that sweet boy is SIX! That is crazy.

Time goes much too fast.

Hugs and kisses Verbs.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 12:43 am
@verbivore,
Verbs, you know they say things come in 3's.

I tend to be a big believer in that, things are so hard when it all happens at once, you feel so lonely and devastated.. It would be worse if it was one thing and you got over it, then another and you got over it. You will find the strength because you do so much good out there in the World and you are strong.

I am so sorry you are going through it all. But, I promise it will get better.
verbivore

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 02:59 am
@FOUND SOUL,
thanks missy and found soul..I just had to wail!
izzythepush

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 03:51 am
@verbivore,
You take care darling, sometimes it feels that all you're doing is wading through a river of ****, but you will get to the other side.

https://fionaknox.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/if-youre-going-through-hell-keep-going_www-epicwpp-com_.jpg
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 04:18 am
@verbivore,
Yes mam and you can again and again that's what we are here for xxx HUGS
verbivore

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 08:22 am
@FOUND SOUL,
dad is in ICU...multiple issues..
admitted thursday evening..nowbetter than what he wentin with..but still in ventilator..BP levels are way too low and infection is there..
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 02:08 pm
@verbivore,
Sad Sending hugs and prayers Verbs.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 03:17 pm
@verbivore,
thinking of you verby
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 04:03 pm
We don't know each other well, verby, but I understand all you describe.
Hugs (such a near silly word to communicate but gets across the idea) from me.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 06:08 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Not long Osso, 14/11/2015, 3 weeks!!!!

2 weeks now!
ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 06:12 pm
@ehBeth,
Ok then, time to relax between yourselves.

The wedding creation is not the substance.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:25 pm
@ossobuco,
Oh Osso, with people's sorrows are also people's happiness and if we can help a sorrow become a happiness then that's all good too!!!!

Maybe that's just what Verbs needs as it appeared she missed that, the previous posts, in her sadness.. To think of something more happy in such a time. She happens to be a friend too.

And, as for E-Beth Smile Thanks twin, twin, it's lovely seeing your excitement wait till I get my hands on you in Canada, in 2017!!!! x

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 08:32:13