"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 02:15 am
@FOUND SOUL,
ye.....i miss Izzie a lot...i used to have a lot of her..during tough times and to suddenly look stranded in pain is hurting...
well more than her its the family that obviously is stranding me..but then yea - back then she used to be around a lot and i had gotten used to that Sad not to forget Dutchy Sad Sad
McTag

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 03:19 am
@verbivore,

You know, I never liked Dutchy. Everybody else seemed to, but not me.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 03:35 pm
@verbivore,
I understand Verbs.

I think sometimes people "want" to still be there for everyone but at some point need time out for themselves, doesn't make them stop thinking of you, loving you or wanting to be there x

Dutchy, I also know was there for a lot of people including me.

You are stronger than you know, well you know you are, so don't forget that and on the other end of the computer, we are here, never feel you can't speak and no one is listening xx
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 02:27 pm

My bête noire is not a gadfly, but the difference between ‘lie’ and ‘lay’…

"Lay Lady Lay"...

It doesn't help matters when pop culture, such as Bob Dylan's song, enshrines incorrect examples. I think a lot of the confusion over the two verbs results from people trying to avoid using "lie" when it sounds like or might be misconstrued with its homonym ('lie', a falsehood).

So with this in mind, I seek a volunteer to faithfully guide me through all the vicissitudes of the perfect conjugation.

Thank youse…

No, seriously, the French have ‘vous’ and the South have ‘y’all’ for the second person plural and in New York, ‘youse’.

German has "ihr" (informal) and Sie (formal), but it is a lie to lay the blame on them for the Roman Ninth Legion's mysterious loss, which lie with the Blue Men of the Minch.

Oh Verby, whatever colors you have in your mind
I show them to you and you see them shine…
Hold your dominion.

Dear Found Soul, Why wait any longer for the world to begin
You can have your cake and eat it, too
Why wait any longer for the one you love
When David’s standing in front of you…
Very best wishes.

Sweet Izzie, I long to see you in the morning light
I long to reach for you in the night
Stay lady stay
Stay while the night is still ahead…

Mismie, lay baby lay across my big brass bed...

Lyrics © BOB DYLAN MUSIC CO.

Hugs y’all x

McTag, you make eye laugh, I thought you and Danny were brothers and that’s no lie.
lmur

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 04:06 pm
@Tryagain,
Janey, just six days to go. I hope someone has taken Foundie aside and given her 'The Talk'.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 05:17 pm
@lmur,
CHEEKY SOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 05:18 pm
@Tryagain,
INXS - Never tear us apart!!!!!!!!!!!!! I be singing it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lordy!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Try xx

He be standing
I be there
two world colliding
& they can never tear us apart!!!!!!

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2015 06:14 pm
@Tryagain,
I seem to struggle between "bare" and "bear".

So bazaar.

verbivore

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 12:29 am
@mismi,
Dad..still in the hospital. I really dont know what to say of his condition! The medical bills are anyways capable of getting me admitted there soon!
We are toggling between house/office and hospital. Eby has his work in a different city! which makes my life and routine worthy to be featured in the movies!! Pray pray and pray for us please! Lot of Posi vibes required.
McTag.. sorry to hear that.. anyways its a large world and fortunately or unfortunately we cant get along with everyone..

..missing Izza a lot too..I wish I could be like her to someone..anyone at all..
She had the ability to bring my heaving heart back to normal!!!
mismi

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 09:09 am
@verbivore,
McTag is just playing Verbs. He loved Dutchy. Dutchy loved him too. Smile

I am so sorry about your father and your crazy schedule. I was thinking about you this morning and prayed for you and Eby and H. As well as your dad. I know it is a huge burden. But just trust moment by moment. Praying you will soon find your way through and feel lighter.

Hugs to you sweet friend.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 09:34 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

Might be an idea to avoid gay bars.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 02:19 pm
@verbivore,
Hey Verbs, "posi vibes" being sent from Aussie Land!!!! Such a tough thing for you, juggling, bills, hubby working away, hang about here more and speak, it will help you get it all off your chest.

There has to be a couple of "{positives} or funny moments happening right? I know something funny happened or something that made you feel good in all this madness you are going through.

HUGS
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 02:22 pm
@izzythepush,
too true

there's nothing like your first bare bear

___

there is a steambath here that caters to bare bears. just walking nearby makes me a bit nervous
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 02:23 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

McTag, you make eye laugh, I thought you and Danny were brothers and that’s no lie.

We were all Dutchy's brothers. McTag has a curious way of expressing fondness. Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 02:31 pm
@wandeljw,
Surprisingly and I know Dutchy would be over the moon, his favourite niece and I have become quiet instant friends. I've just called upon her to give me a hand these last few days, just a bit too much for me to get through with full time work and she's joining one of my businesses in the new year. Was un-expected but is lovely.
Tryagain

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 03:51 pm
Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
That's why a bear can rest at ease
With just the bare necessities of life…

Oh Missme, have you forgotten so soon our walk in the woods when you had to answer the call of nature, and I shouted out, “I can see a bear behind!” and you replied, “Speak proper English you Hick, you mean a ‘bare’ behind.” Then I retorted, “Have it your way sweetie, but there is still a grizzly bear behind you!”

How did all that work out for you as I couldn’t stay because I had to return an overdue library book?

Brother JW, I echo your sentiments, but what about all our sisters and don’t forget Mark 12:31You shall love your neighbor as yourself”. I would tell y’all a story about my pecker… but it wood be too long!

Amen.

Ps. good advice Izzy and I might add; iron bars too.
Congrats to your soccer club… doing well.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 06:14 pm
@verbivore,
Oooooooh, Vegemite… I know how terribly difficult everything is for you and I can only give you the words I said to S-Man on his 18th Birthday…

If
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on!”

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son.
Rudyard Kipling

With thanks to J.P. McEnvoy's - Inspired by Rudyard Kipling's Poem "If"

"If you can hear the whispering about you,
And never yield to deal in whispers, too;
if you can bravely smile when loved ones doubt you,
And never doubt, in turn, what loved ones do;
If you can keep a sweet and gentle spirit
In spite of fame and fortune, rank or place,
And though you win your goal or only near it,
Can win with poise or lose with equal grace;

If you meet with unbelief, believing,
And hallow in your heart a simple creed,
If you can meet Deception, undeceiving.
And learn to look for God for all you need;
If you can be what girls should be to Mothers;
Chums in JOY and comrades in distress,
And be unto others as you'd have the others
Be unto you-no more and yet no less;

If you can keep with in your heart the power,
To say that firm, unconquerable "NO";
if you can brave a present shadowed hours
Rather than yield to build a future woe;
If you can love, yet not let loving master,
But keep yourself within your own self's clasp,
And not let Dreaming lead you to disaster,
Nor pity's fascination loose your grasp;

If you can lock your heart on confidences,
Nor ever needlessly in turn confide;
If you can put behind you all pretenses
of mock, humility or foolish pride;
If you can keep the simple, homely virtue
of walking right with God- then have no fear
That anything in all the world can hurt you-
And which is more- you'll be a woman, dear."

MaMaVerby – you are strong – I know you are strong and you can, and will, get through these troubled times. Your little man – Hboy – loves you as his MaMa, Eby loves you as his wife, you Father loves you has his daughter. You are so much more than just a MaMa, Wife, Daughter, Sister, Friend – you are our Vegemite and you are a good and strong young lady who has followed her dreams and you aren’t going to give up now. We don’t give up, we get on with what we have to and no matter how difficult and heartbreaking it is right now, your heart will keep on beating strong inside you and whatever happens, the next day will dawn.

I know there are lot more issues that a few simple words cannot make it better – things we spoke about all those years ago; I know you and I know it’s not possible to fix everything you are going through – but you WILL get through all of this and you’re not alone. When you feel that tightening in your chest and feel you can’t breathe – close your eyes, breathe long and deep breaths and remember that all that is past, has been – you have got through such tough times before and you will come out from the other side of all that is going on – it’s going to be a long hard road but no journey is easy – take just one day at a time and believe in yourself, the person you know you are… and as our Noddy would say… Hold Your Dominion! Trust in who you are – don’t let anyone take your heart and soul from you. Keep your faith in all that you believe in and don’t waiver from doing everything you can to find the posivibes from within.

For the moment… I shall pass you a two 'bare' feet life jacket so you can float for a while

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71xiM9u6Q8L._SY355_.jpg

Love love (((((((((((((((((((((Vegemite))))))))))))))))))))))))) – feel the crews arms around you… know Danny Boy is watching over you too and you are never alone, even when you may feel you are treading water, talk, shout, this crew is always here to listen. Foreign shores up Bethie’s way will be fortunate if all goes well… and we can sail you there. xxx

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 06:21 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Chums in JOY and comrades in distress,
And be unto others as you'd have the others
Be unto you-no more and yet no less;

http://in1.ccio.co/f6/s2/DF/db2ff358d1038b3f403fb901ec7aa705.jpg

FS – I can hardly believe how much time has passed and it gladdens our hearts to know in just a few days you will be Mrs. K! Love it, you are going to have the most incredible wedding and we'll be toasting you both with a little bubbly I’ve been saving in the fridge for a worthy celebration!

I found you and D hats for the big day...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/e9/ac/b0e9ac4dac3ec1fd707d14b07d23664b.jpg

OK OK...

but then there was another for … ya know… later in the festivities... ahem <cough cough>

https://img.hatshopping.co.uk/Sweet-Soul-Music-Trucker-Cap-by-Djinns-Caps-hatshopping-co-uk.39358p.jpg

but then I thought this would be poifect

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e3/b2/80/e3b280fb9d8ee4ec1f8c55d4046e9805.jpg

I cannot wait to hear everything about the most wonderful day of your life, see your captures, listen to your memories … our love to you both on your verra special day… all love from Me n the SnawGhast!

Ps. Please do send Mz. Anna and Niece our love and best wishes too.

PPS. HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER!

<dons Wedding Hats in Devon>
https://img0.etsystatic.com/067/0/7349105/il_570xN.795067612_nwcm.jpg
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/Tall-Ship-Top-Hat-8_zps1hsug2ep.jpg
http://lightinsight.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Tall-Ship-Top-Hat-8.jpg

and a cake for you two – Mr K Found the key to your Soul
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/06/3c/ef/063cef642e86b13328bfa535c01cc239.jpg

HAPPY WEDDING KP and DK xx
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01955/wedding620_1955792b.jpg

Loving ALL Our (((((((((((((((((((((Crew)))))))))))))))))))))))))) each and every one... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx->
ossobuco

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 06:39 pm
@wandeljw,
I took it immediately as a Dys riff.

Maybe not all of you knew Dyslexia, so wouldn't get it.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 11:39 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

mismi wrote:

Might be an idea to avoid gay bars.

...or gay bears!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:49:20