"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 03:26 pm
@roger,
Noooo, you do realise that on top of that hill he was on for 40 days, is where he banished them, but you know, they really were only tiny worms, not sure what he was drinking!
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 03:26 pm
@roger,
Well, the weather isn't much better on the other side of the Irish Sea.

Oh wait, you were talking about reptiles?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 03:38 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Missy sweetie, I am contrite, penitent and repentant over your rebuke; them is fine folk up on Sand Mountain. Why, one of my kin up there invented the toothbrush…

Anyone else would have called it a “Teethbrush”.

I laughed.

Wink

Hugs y'all

0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 06:44 pm
Hi all.... It's been so long since I have stopped in. It looks like I have some catching up to do. I hope everyone is doing well. Spring is starting to spring ever so slowly !!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 11:10 am
I am so excited to once again return to the bosom of my buddies and hope y’all are having a good time.

My dear Izzy, it is you who are deserving praise, you place words in an order I have not read before, exciting, unexpected and interesting. Your publisher may be too small to promote the finished works to a wide audience… so I suggest you become proactive and circulate ‘Press Releases’ yourself. Good luck.

Dear FS, I doubt you were born under the Gemini star sign, because…

Did you know around 86% of us were actually born under a different constellation to our star sign?

The dates of the ‘star signs’ were fixed over 2,000 years ago, when the zodiac was first devised. Then, they corresponded to the constellation of stars that appeared behind the Sun on the day you were born. But an astronomical phenomenon, unknown at the time, means that the constellations have drifted since then.

For example:

The astronomical zodiac actually contains 13 star signs – the 12 that we’re familiar with plus another one, called Ophiuchus.

Ophiuchus was deliberately left out of the original zodiac, over 2000 years ago, even though the Sun clearly passes in front of it after passing in front of Scorpius (commonly known as Scorpio) and before reaching Sagittarius. The reason for this is not known, but it may be because ancient astrologers wanted to divide the 360 degree path of the Sun in a mathematically pleasing way – 12 equal parts, each one of 30 degrees.

However the true boundaries that divide the constellations, as described by the International Astronomical Union, are far from equal. For example Ophiuchus is behind the Sun for a full 19 days of the year. That’s 12 days more than its neighbour, Scorpius.

So if you’re born between 30 November and 18 December – congratulations! You’ve won a new star sign on the astronomical zodiac.

This insight has been provided free as a result of plea-bargaining with the District D.A.

Congratulations go out to Roger and Imur for their brevity and wit; it is good to see young talent emerging from the bilges.

Oh Missy, so kind of you to chortle, I do believe this is the first time I have raised a laugh without having to drop my pants!

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for our recent misunderstanding and to reiterate you are in no way to blame for my interpretation of the conversation…

I now accept that you said you wanted the porch painted green and white; it was not until I finished and told you the Porsche was in fact a Mercedes that the problem became apparent.

Matthew 18: 21-22 NIV

Ps. anyone know how to remove wood paint from metal?

Hi Stormy, long time no sea; how’s y’all a doin?

Spring has sprung, the grass is riz,
I wonder where the flowers iz?

Spring has spring, fall has fell,
Winter’s here and it’s cold as hell.

If there are other stanzas, I can’t remember them. Not a clue who the original poem is attributed to. Could it have been Ezra Pound?

BTW guys, I have been considering getting hitched and my lawyer said I should have a ‘Pre-Nup’ drawn up…the guys an idiot; I don’t want one drawn, I want one written!

So I would be very much-obliged iffin y’all could assist with some suggestions. For some reason in this State it has to be alphabetical; so I managed the first few:

All sex to be doggie style so we can both watch the wrasslin.

Be sure your I.Q never exceeds your alcohol content.

Cans of Raid must not be left on the kitchen table.

D…..
izzythepush

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 11:51 am
@Tryagain,
Thank you again, my publisher has been a bit of a dead loss, fortunately they don't have right to the ebook so I'm thinking of putting the two together as a package when I finish the current one.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 02:41 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Ophiuchus is behind the Sun for a full 19 days of the year

What a Fairy Tail - What a Snake Charmer - Hey - I was born on the 19th So I'm part Gem and Part Oph, which makes two of me, see? Wink AND I have a TWIN~~~ Eh!!

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp254/Tanishaeden/gemini-7.jpg

D:-

Drag your butt to bed early as not to wake her up in the middle of the night.

On a last "D" Dutchy's Ms Anna wishes everyone a HAPPY EASTER!

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 06:08 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Oh Missy, so kind of you to chortle, I do believe this is the first time I have raised a laugh without having to drop my pants!

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for our recent misunderstanding and to reiterate you are in no way to blame for my interpretation of the conversation…

I now accept that you said you wanted the porch painted green and white; it was not until I finished and told you the Porsche was in fact a Mercedes that the problem became apparent.

Matthew 18: 21-22 NIV

Ps. anyone know how to remove wood paint from metal?

Well - I actually do love green and white so - I am ok with keeping the Merc the way you created it. I think it's loverly. Nothing to forgive sweet man.

...raised a laugh without you having to drop your pants.

You are something else to be sure.

xoxoxox
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2015 06:12 pm
Hello all you yabberers!

Hope you are all doing well.

FS - tell Anna thank you and that I hope she had a lovely one as well.

It has been a tough two weeks. I seem to be struggling with my chest and have had bronchitis for two weeks. First round of meds did not work. I had to have a shot in each cheek and am on a very strong antibiotic now.

My arse hurts on both side. ugh.

Hugs to you all. Smooches too.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 05:17 am
@mismi,
Hey Missssss mi did Smile

Time.

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/an-officer-and-a-gentleman-517af25bc2225_zps94527869.png

I know this cheeky gentleman would be "ok" with this.

Nearly 1 year in a few days. This thread slowed, First word ended, but our love won't nor should it.

Memories are always to be remembered and I think "izzzzzzie" he would love any remember photos / memories be shared for this week, ....

And so............... Dutchy..................
mismi

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 11:47 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you Foundie.

Ah Dear Dutchy. It's a hole that will never be filled I'm afraid. I do miss him. Every. Time. I. Come. Here.

Gah! He was a great flirt. And a dear, sweet, considerate, gentleman.

Friend. He was better to me than I deserve that is for sure.

hugs you all.
Izzie

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 04:47 pm
@mismi,
Thinking of Anna, Michael, Kelly, Indiah, Cooper and Archer with all love from Izzie and TryAagain.

Danny, we miss you but we feel your presence every day. Part of our lives, part of garden and in our hearts and souls. We love you Danny Boy. Loving all your family over in Australia and wishing Indiah good fortune on her travels. xx

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr200/tea4noami/Danny%20One%20Year%20On_zps0sus0q57.jpg

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Crew))))))))))))))))))))))))

Love... love... love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xox
ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Apr, 2015 04:54 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie, love, come back and talk more, people like me miss you.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 07:39 am
@Izzie,
Thanks, Izzie! I miss Danny also.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 12:00 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie querida, Better than good to see you.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 02:24 pm
@Izzie,
Your beautiful Eagle in your garden has the most cheekiest face.......! Made me smile.

Really lovely seeing you here - love to you all.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:22 am
@Izzie,
Quote:
Thinking of Anna, Michael, Kelly, Indiah, Cooper and Archer with all love from Izzie and TryAagain.

Anna sends her love.

She saw your post to Indiah, Danny's Sister showed her yesterday...

She says thank you also to all of you in acknowledgement of thinking of him. She is going away to Port Lincoln for a week in a weeks time and had calls from all of her family and coffee with Danny's sister yesterday.

X

TryAagain, needed the extra "a" , as a plus x
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Sat 23 May, 2015 07:30 am
Out on the bow notching under teak time stamp happy no course plotted.
Good day to Izzie and crew.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 27 May, 2015 01:18 pm
People, people, in 1908 a nearly complete Neanderthal skeleton is discovered in a pit in La Chapelle-aux-Saints, France.

Fast forward 105 years…

Scientists conclude the Neanderthal remains in La Chapelle-aux-Saints were put their intentionally. This confirms a longstanding hypothesis that Neanderthals held burial ceremonies.

So when people say to me, ‘Where do you live when you’re in Paris? I tell them the rue Saint-Honoré is a street in the 1st arrondissement.

It is named after the collegial Saint-Honoré church situated in ancient times within the cloisters of Saint-Honoré.

But I also warn them that, the section between the rue de l'Arbre Sec and the now defunct rue du Rempart was named the rue de la Croix du Trahoir, rue de la Croix du Tiroir or rue du Traihoir, du Traihouer, du Trayoir, du Trahoir, du Triouer, or du Trioir between the 13th and 14th centuries; and the rue de la chaussée Saint-Honoré from 1450.

To further complicate matters, the section between the now extinct rue du Rempart and the rue Royale was known successively as the chemin de Clichy (1204), grand chemin Saint-Honoré (1283), chaussée Saint-Honoré (1370), grand chemin de la porte Saint-Honoré (1392), chemin Royal (1393), nouvelle rue Saint-Louis (1407), grand rue Saint-Louis (1421), rue Neuve-Saint-Louis (1430), grande rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré (1609), chaussée Saint-Honoré (1634), rue Neuve-Saint-Honoré (1638).

The good news is in 1966, the part between the Palais-Royal, Théâtre Français, and place André Malraux was given the name place Colette.

And we all know Colette went to work in the music halls of Paris, with the support of Mathilde de Morny, Marquise de Belbeuf; also known as Missy.

Dear Missy, my thoughts are with your cute Badonkadonk’s, butt that does not explain that if Cain was the first child of Adam and Eve recorded in Scripture (Genesis 4:1). His brothers, Abel (Genesis 4:2) and Seth (Genesis 4:25), were part of the first generation of children ever born on this earth… How did they reproduce!!!

Adiós muchachos.

0 Replies

annis

Reply Sun 31 May, 2015 11:52 am
Long time since I have posted. Sorry, I hope all of you are doing ok. I have been busy doing my dissertation, done now, don't hold out much hope. Any way have kept myself busy. We have celebrated Sboy's 18th birthday, will soon be my son's 18th and my daughters 20th! Boy how time seems to fly! Been busy in my garden and doing DIY. I am still on strong anti-histomines and antacids. Going back to immunology clinic soon. My dogs are lovely and my new addition has settled well. I have missed you all!
Lots of love and stuff x
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.58 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:29:29