"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 05:07 pm
Hey!

Get a room you two…

Pulls up a chair and opens the popcorn ;0)
mismi

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 05:42 pm
@Tryagain,
awwww! Just like old times.

Wanna see my ankle bracelet?
Tryagain

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2015 08:00 am
Howdy folks, sorry to be so late to the party and it was not because I must regretfully decline any invitation to admire any tattoos dear Vonny may exhibit; it is because I am a paraskevidekatriaphobe!

< No, go ahead and look it up… I’ll just wait here whistling Dixie…>

Why is Friday 13th considered unlucky?

Well I put it down to the date being when I change my long johns (whether they are dirty or not). Others because on Friday 13th 1307 hundreds of my brother Knights Templar were arrested; may Philip IV of France burn in the fires of hell for all eternity.

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam .

Amen –

I say, beware the number 17 which in ancient Latin: XVII. By shuffling the digits of the number you can easily get the word VIXI - I lived, hence now I’m dead - now that is an omen of bad luck. We’re all doomed I tells ya…doomed!

Unless… I get a sneak peek at the Magic Bracelet that adorns the slinky leg of Missy…

As the New York Times reported…

“Behave, you naughty thing,”

On Monday, Disney began allowing all visitors to use the system… Among other perks, the system provides a service called a MagicBracelet, which also functions as V.I.P. access.

Disney thinks it will be easier to navigate. Adding: “Certain things have taken longer to make broadly available than we initially would have liked, but our rollout was designed to be flexible to ensure that the guest experience was always our first priority.”

So there you have it, after seven years I can officially get to first base and (in Disney’s words; V.I.P. access – perks – easy to navigate – broadly available – experience - flexible) m mm mmm!

http://youtu.be/y8AWFf7EAc4

Have a great weekend y’all x

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2015 09:27 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

Why is Friday 13th considered unlucky?

Quite an eye opening article on this very subject on the BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30912415
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2015 03:15 pm
@Tryagain,
A magic pass is fine to get to first base.... but if you are talking V.I.P. access – perks – easy navigation (making NO promises there) – broadly available (give it a shot)– experience (eh) - flexibility (absolutely)....

well dinner and a movie is a must.

sheesh.
Tryagain

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 11:57 am
@mismi,
Thank you Izzy with a why, most informative and factual.

Ok, now Ima getting somewhere adze I am reminded of:

Ecclesiastes 9:7

Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do.”

So we have the approval of God, and just to be sure:

Psalm 136:25

He who gives food to all flesh, for his steadfast love endures forever.”

We have no choice… Well, actually we do; we can go to:

The Bright Star Restaurant. 304 19th St N, Bessemer and dine on…

Their famous crab cakes or crab claws with fried battered mushrooms, followed by a Texas Special of Fresh Snapper Greek Style • Lobster And Crabmeat Au Gratin • Tenderloin Of Beef. All washed down with a bottle or two of Korbel Brut Champagne…

We can discuss ‘desert’ later !!!

Iffin’ that doesn’t tickle your fancy, we could try:

1892 East Restaurant & Tavern. 720 Pratt Ave NE, Huntsville and chow down on; Crème Brûlée, Traditional French custard with caramelized sugar top and fresh berries and Dark Chocolate Torte, Rich chocolate flourless torte with a housemade strawberry sauce… and aphrodisiac nibbles. M mm mmm

And who can forget the words of:

1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”

Amen to that.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

Bring it on…

BTW dress iz optional, although a hint of perfume is more than welcome.

As for the movie; I suggest:
Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter (2001) Directed by: Lee Demarbre.

Or Sorority Babes !!!

The choice again is yours…

As y’all know I always like to have my hair cut by the world's best barbers, who just happen to be the Scumbag Barbers Of Rotterdam, for whom old-school barbering is a thing of male beauty.

With a Brechtian ear for dialogue and a Balzacian attention to detail, Dutchy first mentioned them like years ago and…

What, you don’t think they are called the Scumbag Barbers!

Well palefaces, I can assure you I don’t speak with forked tongue:

https://vimeo.com/111014339

I hope that puts an end to the dreadful rumor that I only visit the Netherlands to visit the Reeperbahn; which is a street in Hamburg's St. Pauli district, one of the two centres of Hamburg's nightlife and also the city's red-light district.

Note the difference… one is Hamburg and the other is Rotterdam.

http://youtu.be/u11I80YPYHs

This has been a Public Information post for educational purposes only.
mismi

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 01:13 pm
@Tryagain,
Those are nice suggestions to charm the pants off
of most any girl.

I usually choose Bright Star for my birthday each year. It
is a quaint place and the food is amazing. You should try it sometime. Bessemer is old but they are working on revitalizing
the area. It is a charming old town.

Huntsville is too far for dessert. Chez FonFon is a fun place. After dinner drinks and their Chocolate Pot du Creme' can make my eyes roll back in my head. And then you can play a little Boule.

Hopefully your girl will show up dressed appropriately since this is the South and we (at least genteel Southern gals like myself) like to put up
a clean front. You know - a lady on the street and freak in the bed kind of thing

Ok- psychotic break over.

I'm cranky. Bi-polar is my refuge.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 01:21 pm
@Tryagain,

one of my last memories of hamburgboy's mother is sitting in the back of a car with her singing this song as hamburgboy drove us toward the Reeperbahn

Both of hamburgboy's parents came from St. Pauli
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 11:59 pm
I am a freakin' lunatic. I know it.

Smile

We start school late tomorrow. I am so happy. My special needs babies will be able to stay home until it is warmer and I won't have to wake my own babies up until 8:00AM. Happiness.

sorry I am crazy.

it usually evens out in the end. my crazy verses my - whatever. I like to say it keeps folks guessing - which it does. One just has to be pretty flexible when it comes to....me.

hugs y'all.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 10:28 am
Friends, Republicans, countrymen, lend me your ears, for I have beguiling news…

As y’all may know, for the last eight years Missy has been trying to get me in the sack…

I think it is the same one they put the kittens in… bridge/river/splash/meow!

Well, after charming her pants off over a lavish dinner at our favorite restaurant and with the bases loaded I was looking for a home run and started thinking its Hall of Fame time.

So I turn on the old charm with, ‘you still use Internet Explorer? You must like it nice and slow.’ And such classics as, ‘did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass!’

Well, what goil could resist such schmooze and her eyes went all kinda misty and she went down…

With the worst damn case of Flu you ever did see!!!

Keep warm sweetie and keep eating the chicken soup; I still think you are pulchritudinous.

Beth, what an amazing coincidence, you and your folks knowing a street some four thousand miles away! I could tell you some stories about that place…

But first, I have a conundrum regarding the Latin discrētus, for separated or distinct, but discreet has taken its own advice and quietly gone its separate way.
So is it discreet or discrete?

Note: Due to the political nature of the discussion regarding this topic, the discussion thread is now located in our: The South Will Rise Again forum.

All forum members and site visitors are welcome to read and follow the thread, but posting is limited to forum members with a cute rack and fiery disposition.
mismi

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 04:38 pm
@Tryagain,
Seriously...the most charming and gracious man EVER. ❤️

You so get me. Thank you for that.

pulchritudinous eh? Prrrrrrrrrrr.
verbivore

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 09:09 pm
@mismi,
yak yak yak! im here to blabber away - WAY TOOOO SAD! So i had fought fought fought - to get away from here -to get into Canada! and finally got the permission. My illfate that permission came around when this lawyer from Canada had offered he would apply for me! And then since June! OHH dont ask me every single day i was running - N number of documents to gather - through the loop holes i nIndia and finally I did gather all all of them by August End - when my agent started his fancies - oh no - go correct that one, go correct this one - and so on and so forth! Needless to say - September, October I ran behind each correction he came up with! October 11! i sent the file- did it end there? No! he again checked it at his own sweet time and came back with changes in Oct last week! and there i sent again the files with those EXTRA courier charges on Nov 1st week...AND he again takes his own time to file them! and now??? i hear my cap has been filled by the time my file the office! arrgh i cant tell how much this angers and saddens me! so so so so LOW!
ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 09:12 pm
@verbivore,
oh dear

those agents

not good
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 09:56 pm
@verbivore,
So sorry Verbs!

(((Verby)))
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 11:32 am
Oh Verby, Canada and India have longstanding bilateral ties, built upon shared values of democracy and pluralism, and strong people-to-people links. I urge you to deal direct with The High Commission of Canada, in New Delhi.

7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021

Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000
Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020

If you are still not getting the help you need, perhaps you should turn to the East…

Mandarin 101

What does "ni hao ma" mean?

HOW ARE YOU.

ni, means you
hao, means good
ma, is a question particle

without the "ma" and if its only "ni hao" then that would be like only saying "hello".

Next time: The Adventures of Marco Polo

Oh Missy, by the sword of Odin and the lands of Valhalla I so do resemble your remark; in fact most of my anemones say ima ’bout time gruesome!

Every time I show kindness, care and compassion to the poor, sick, hungry masses and propose welfare change, my distracters’ say, “Its about time you grew some!”

But we have a saying down in this here neck of the woods about saying something 100 times is not the same as doing it once.

Ecclesiastes 9:7 “Drink your wine with a merry heart.”

Amen to that sista!

I would like to share with y’all: In da Nochbaschoft…

Tom Waits you rock!

http://youtu.be/HLDA3GQpYJ4

BTW does anyone have a cure for borborygmus?

Thanking U in advance.
verbivore

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 12:30 pm
@Tryagain,
Mysterious as ever - Try Again! And you still wont get it - Who he is or what he says! But then, those smiles are there blooming on ur lips just as the frown from all the clutter of his communication fades away
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 12:42 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

BTW does anyone have a cure for borborygmus?

Gastrectomy would be a good start - and then see how you go.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 12:49 pm
@margo,
Or he could cut down on the Ruby Murrays.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 03:28 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

Mandarin 101

What does "ni hao ma" mean?

HOW ARE YOU.

ni, means you
hao, means good
ma, is a question particle

without the "ma" and if its only "ni hao" then that would be like only saying "hello".

An instructor who taught several languages said, "Mandarin is the easiest language in the world." I think he is correct. No gender, no tense, no useless prepositions, and very few nouns that have a separate plural form. Almost every word in Chinese has only one syllable -- there are a few compound words, however.

Since my wife is Chinese, I speak Chinese and eat Chinese. (Now hold on a minute, Tryagain, the last part does not mean what you are probably thinking!)
mismi

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 04:18 pm
@wandeljw,
WANDEL!

Oh my.

Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 04:18:02