"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Roberta

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 12:44 am
@Izzie,
It's HERSELF.

Miss you, querida. Seeing you here made my day.

Be well.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 01:20 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

G’day ((((((((((((((((Crew))))))))))))))))))))))

Australia Day – 26 January 2015 Very Happy

I’ve been holding you all in my heart as the months go by...you’re always in my thoughts. Into our eighth year... feels like yesterday... feels like a lifetime ago.

Just wishing to remember Michael Long – Tulip, I’m with you in spirit – Michael will be so proud of all you have, and will continue to, achieve. You are a such a credit to your children and they are a credit to you and the way you brought them up. Be proud of you and them. There’s no timescale for healing. Just know that our family loves you and are always here for you and yours. Michael is all around you. ((((((((((((Tulip)))))))))xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx As our friend Noddy would say, "Hold Your Dominion" x

Danny – it’s Christina’s Remembrance Day too today... Now I have no words but if thoughts can carry the feeling in my heart across to Anna, then it will reach her and hug her as she visits with Christina today. I miss you so much DannyBoy xxxx

Cherished
Honoured
Irreplaceable
Elite
Friend

You’re a good crew, the very best... thank you! Thank you for sailing on.

May our Aussie Crew have a fantabulous day... fond memories of my day under the bridge in 1988... You'll find us anchored up in Sydney waiting for the fireworkds to go off. Have a great day!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10411731_740887215989283_2328428767558331294_n.jpg?oh=15d263257708b9f1eb07f2874917da45&oe=556E50F4&__gda__=1428783912_193d8d3013e59ae4fab01e1cbdf3f5aa

Onwards and upwards! Smooching the crew.

LYBlue Mr. Green x

Iz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wonderful to hear from you again, Izzie!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 03:57 pm
@Izzie,
Yes, it is too...

((IZZIE)) I will carry that hug for you personally soon.

Great to hear from you, went to send a<3 this morning for no reason then got distracted and here you are xxx
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 04:06 pm
http://www.sandrobotticelli.org/upload1/file-admin/images/new22/James%20Tissot-345955.jpg
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2015 11:45 pm
Australia Day never looked like that!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2015 12:33 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvOeH4cgYFk

and for my dear friend Izzie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6JAamJFzKg
Tryagain

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 02:55 pm
Job 19:27 said it perfectly…

Whom I myself shall behold, And whom my eyes will see and not another. My heart faints within me!

Welcome back JW, it has been so long and I was getting worried; what with your youngest daughter posing as a 36 year old! OMG how time flies. May I enquire after your health?

Howdy Mz Izzie, I may be ghey, but I know a beautiful lady when I see one. Thank you for such a heart felt eulogy; hands across the sea to reach Tulip and Anna, friends and family; and others not forgotten. I hope recent health concerns are a thing of the past and you are now in good health. LY LYx

Eight years on and your youngest boy must be about ready to consider higher education; as you are part of the scholastic pedagogic philosophies, would you be so kind as to urge Missy to follow her star, return to education and strive for her Masters (she has already gained her Bachelors). Yeah, I know what y’all are thinking… there were a lot of bachelors on campus that year… but you know what they say about ‘beauty and brains’… irresistible!

I know folk often confuse me with a fungi, but jeez, it was not me pictured with a topless Miley Cyrus; it was Patrick Schwarzenegger… Nice buns though!

Talking of Doh! I would also urge caution over the line in the Lords prayer:

Give us this day our daily bread”

Beware a bacteria called Bacillus cereus, found in the soil and dust of almost all rice-growing regions around the world. No amount of washing will remove it, and it can even tolerate boiling water. Never reheat rice from a carryout, as many restaurants make their rice in bulk and then reheat it when they need it — rice should never be reheated twice.

While you can find products on the market flavored with 100 per cent fruit, it’s cheaper for manufacturers to produce most of the flavours found in processed food artificially…

If that sounds unappetising, how about Castoreum, an ingredient in raspberry flavouring? This is derived from the scent gland of a beaver!!!

However, help is at hand… I provide a free tasty beaver workout!!!

Missy sweetie, we will spread the word of the lawd, and today’s word is LEGS…
Spread the word Missy…

Thank you for the pictures Beth, they are simply gorgeous.

Hugs and more stuff x

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 04:46 pm
You never disappoint. That's just vulgar though.😜
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2015 04:47 pm
@Izzie,
(((Izzie)))
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 04:43 am
@Letty,
lovely!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 09:08 am
Dear sweet friends, hark Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

And what about her legs…

Revelation 10:1
I saw another strong angel coming down out of heaven, clothed with a cloud; and the rainbow was upon her head, and her face was like the sun, and her legs like pillars of fire;

“To err is human. To forgive is divine, but to repeat is stupid.”

Taking advice from the divine one I shall henceforth cease, desist and abstain from any innuendo, insinuation, suggestion, implication, intimation, allusion,
hint or overtone of sexual impropriety… Amen

Talking of the divine one, how are you Izzie?

Bring it on says I, sheepishly …

I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent. – Luke 15:7

In other news; I see androgyny is creeping back into fashion! I have to admit to this being my favourite trend - forget all the androgyny styling and over-sized boyfriend bits and pieces; this is the ultimate in femininity.

Primarily examining the phenomena as expressive of a female fantasy of male homoerotica, sections delve into particular works and consider concepts of androgyny, perversity, gender norms, sexuality, female empowerment as well as cultural implications.

It’s like having staminate and pistillate flowers in the same inflorescence.

In repentance and to adhere to acceptable social norms… Adieu mes amis
mismi

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 04:11 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Taking advice from the divine one I shall henceforth cease, desist and abstain from any innuendo, insinuation, suggestion, implication, intimation, allusion,
hint or overtone of sexual impropriety… Amen

Thank goodness you don't see me as divine.
Having to forgo all of the above would be so very dull.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2015 04:58 pm
It is with silent regret that I have never been asked about the two studies published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in 2010, in which more than 100 men and women aged from their mid-20s to 60 were enrolled in a 12-week A2K style yoga camp. They were asked to complete questionnaires about their sexual satisfaction before and after the camp.

The results were unambiguous. The scores in all areas of sexual function — arousal, satisfaction, performance, confidence, ejaculatory control and orgasm — were significantly improved after yoga practice.

Interestingly, it was women over the age of 45 who reported the biggest gains when it came to enhanced arousal.

When you’re in a long-term relationship it’s easy to get a little too comfortable and to lose that spark between you and your partner; so the yoga poses used in the routines featured in the study were chosen for their potential to improve ‘muscle tone, endocrines (hormone secreting glands), digestion, joint movements and mood’.

So I guess that by now y’all are kinda interested in which poses produce the ‘money shot’! Well wonder no longer…

Poses identified as sexually stimulating included the Bow, the Wheel, the Plough, the Locust, the Cobra, the Triangle and the Seated Forward Bend.

Ancient yoga scripts advised on postures to tone and strengthen the pelvic floor muscles — which can improve sensitivity during sex, particularly for women. These muscles are particularly important for reaching orgasm.

So if y’all are having trouble with your pelvic floor – Please contact the T.R.Yagain Corporation - Flooring and Creative Consultants for a no obligation survey.

This has been a quotidian Public Service Announcement.

Please note: A2K is not responsible for any uncontrolled urges arising from increased libido resulting in instinctual psychic energy that in psychoanalytic theory is derived from primitive biological urges (as for sexual pleasure or self-preservation) and that is expressed in conscious activity.

BTW to all those incurious of the outcome of my invitation to speak at the Constipation Symposium, I can confirm… I couldn’t go!

Adulation to the divine one x
mismi

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2015 09:00 pm
@Tryagain,

And divinity certainly deserves adulation.

S'alright. Glory days and all that...must be through with those for I am now contemplating....

The pelvic floor Shocked

That's a lot to process. Middle age spread being what it is. Wink

Gah....I miss Dear Dutchy...He would be all over the big behind thing. Figuratively speaking. Razz
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2015 03:01 pm
Happy 8th Birthday YABBER-LINER.

On the 11th Feb 2008 Dutchy wrote…

Great one Izzie, only to happy to climb aboard, what a way to start a new day. Can see a duel coming up for your favours.

29,574 replies and 706,085 views later; much has changed, but the sweet memories remain.

Thank you Izzie and all the crew for the fun and laughter, and I look forward to the next decade…

Hugs y’all. x
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2015 03:14 pm
@Tryagain,
You big softy you ! Smile

Happy 8th Anniversary of Yabber (((((Izzie))))) and dear, dear Dutchy for being part of that journey from the beginning...

And typically, he also wrote a lot like below ! I did promise I would copy and paste something that made me laugh for others to laugh & now, I have.

Quote:
True Knight, alias Sean Connery speaking, can I be of any help to you ladies this morning, I have a little spare time on my hands. Smile

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 08:31 am
@Tryagain,
Aw, Fun days those were.

Happy Birthday Yabber-Liner.
mismi

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 02:08 pm
@mismi,
Home from school today...Garage door broke so I had to have the repair man come and fix it. Then a friend found out I was home so I have a sweet girl who couldn't go to school today hanging with me.

Went back, back, back and read pages and pages of the Yabber thread. My goodness. I miss us back then. I miss my babies. I miss chatting with my sweet folks here almost every day.

I am feeling a bit melancholy now. Crying or Very sad
vonny

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 02:09 pm
@mismi,
Miss you too mismi - always better when you're around Very Happy
mismi

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 04:27 pm
@vonny,
You are sweet Vonny. Smile

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 07:36:51