"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:26 am
mismi40 wrote:
will do daddio!

How ya doing Dutchy?

Hi mismi, doing great, your day progressing well? What do make of Izzie's posting, am I worrying for nothing?

We may well need that equipment Alex. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:35 am
I think she is a little tired - if she's like me (and I think she is) sometimes I just need to back away from everything and take some time to myself. She may very well be getting those casts off though...she did say she was doing that - so that is what I am thinking....I think you need not worry - our sweet Izzie will be back soon.

My day has just begun really - about to take sweet baby G to pre-school and then get back and attack my to do list that I neglected so woefully yesterday. I did get the car washed - me and G-baby did it in the driveway. We vacuumed it out too...you should have seen it. Really could be a science experiment in the back seat...ew. It is bee - yoo - ti - ful now though.

Wow...I really am too chatty this morning. Sorry
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:47 am
Mismi you know I like to listen to your experiences, have you ever heard me complain, even though I called you 'the mouth of the south' once, remember that? Laughing

I think you're getting back to your old self again, doing the many things your life demands, and taking precious care of the 3 boys. Must say I love your kind of music you post on Rockhead's music thread, always cheers me up.

Off to bed shortly, so from downunder, good night all.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 08:13 am
Ohhhhhh.....I think I remember that and several other rude things! :wink: Razz I know your teasing - I don't mind it a bit..makes me laugh...

Rest well sweet Dutchy...will see you in the morning!
mis
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 09:15 am
Good morning everybody.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:00 am
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/337/p1010673hy2.jpg

That's it.. CREEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! can you hear me singing…..……I'm on my way!

"My heart's like an open book
For the whole world to read"

MOTLEY CRUE - HOME SWEET HOME
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S4457H6Gxd8&feature=related

Ship Out at Sea
Come rescue me
I'm castaway
It's a happy day Very Happy
I have 2 feet on which to walk
But still am not to drive
It won't stop me with all the talk
I'm feeling so alive
I got some goodies for the crew
Cakes and biscuits all for you Razz
A cuppa tea with angel wings
And lots of love to share these things
I love those songs
Wonderful world, that's true
Rainbow's belong
For me right thru
So join me now
To celebrate
"Toddling" to the Bow
With my shipmates! Very Happy

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6571/p1010675oc8.jpg

The journey continues - one step at a time…with a little help from my friends. :wink:

You guys are the best - I love ya! Smile

UNCLE LARRY ------ SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU ONBOARD DARLIN' Very Happy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:03 am
Good afternoon Izzy, nice place ya got here.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:06 am
Hello darlin' - it's a beautiful ship - but she has been missing an "Uncle"! So happy you are here - the family needs it's Unc! How's things hun.....are you well? Very Happy

OH LOOKY HERE Shocked deer deer deer deer

DEAR VISITORS (they've been here for a few days now - getting brave with the green grasses on Dartmoor)

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1305/p1010627of0.jpg

Love them!
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:33 am
I've been really busy here at work and traveling a couple days a week so I don't have a lot of time for visiting.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:39 am
No worries Unc Smile - you just jump aboard anytime you feel like it. Working hard huh'! Good for you hun. Maybe need another holiday soon mate with your good lady. Any plans for the summer?
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:49 am
WELL DONE IZZIE! Its off I hear! Hope your feeling ok! I have S and he's doing homework with input from my kids!

Mismi your sounding a lot brighter, Dutchy Izzie is ok even more so now she has all those goodies to munch! Unclelarry nice to meet you.

I got really soaked today taking the dog for his walk, the hail stones came out of no where! Went to the dump taking old stuff, and the last motorbike has now gone but the man is to renovate and said he will ride it back here for me to see when he has finished! Such a great chap, I am so pleased it has gone to someone who cares about old English motorbikes. He was so chuffed with it and wants to have copies of its racing history etc and of my husband when he raced it.

So making potato wedges and salad and of course a glass of wine! X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:54 am
Thanks hun. Hug my little fella for me k! Very Happy And hugs to S&F for homework help Shocked Bless them!

Enjoy your glass of wine hun - you deserve it.

(oh.... not allowed to drive for another 6 weeks - HOW SAD IS THAT!!!! Don't let the little fella know yet - will explain to him later!) Have a lovely evening with the kidlets. Smile x
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:55 am
Those weeks will fly by, talking of which ask Dutchy to fly you about!X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 10:58 am
How cool would that be a? Eragon-BEagle -----> oh yeah.....

would definitely need this

Eragon - Keep Holding On...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MmukW1sNlIk

(gosh I love this song so much)

x
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:11 am
Forgot when is the toga party? is it tonight or Wednesday?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:11 am
Wednesday Very Happy

(need to find a little ASP!) Laughing
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:14 am
Where is that snake? I haven't seen him for a while!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:16 am
Not sure, but RogRAT is missing too.... Shocked

what was that about dinner! Surprised
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:17 am
Not sure about the dinner thing just popped into my head!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 11:20 am
No no no..... think the snake may have eaten the RAT - need to seek out our RogRAT and see where he's at.

As for that snake - well, he comes out when there's a party - so, we'll keep an eye out a? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/20/2024 at 04:43:27