"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 11:50 am
you knw wat..i better stop the idea of fighting now tht the eagle is soaring high with such sharp beaks!
Bt u knw wat guys he freaks me out wen during my diet lunch he comes wit topis like dutch pastries and apple tarts!! there i go smacking my lips again!! google eagle its high time u cooked somethng like tht and flew to ths part of the world..btwy the video was kewl buddy Smile
mismi..gud to c u.was missing u in and out Smile
lemme zoom bck to work! Deeedeee wish i cud throw ths stress out..bt nt yet dearie..perhaps a lil latr..
whrs izzie gone now?well lemme search a few posts back and read thru her yabberings..
hiya flavor queen - the eagle's that way getting tipsy and shaking a leg around the beauties around Smile good to c ye all bubbly!! hope u come out of tht pit in ur stomach :wink: nd hav a kewl day
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 12:22 pm
Just coming up deck to say hi, in quite a hurry, so hello goodbye, and I'm glad everyone's been so lively. Cool
Hello Goodbye_Beatles Smile
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QShSmpI0r9k
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 12:46 pm
Oh my goodness...those boys are adorable! Thanks R.K.!
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 12:58 pm
Where's Izzie today?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 01:52 pm
I don't know - I have been missing her though. Hopefully she will be back soon. Sad
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 02:57 pm
Ship's Log

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening and the Log at the same time! Shocked

Hope you all have had a good day so far.

So sorry not to have been around. Have been thinking of you all tho and just pleased to see you the crew onboard. Here now tho for a while. Thanku all - I'm coco. Smile

It appears that our Beagle and Indeedee have been soaring to new heights and catching the thermals - good for them - it's nice to ride with the wind. Beagle - you are so magnificent - love you hun. Smile Indeedee had the helm and steered us all in the right direction overnite. Indeedee, so glad our Beagle took you on his wing and lifted your spirits. Wish I had been around to yabber with you when you down. Hopefully catch up with you soon and wishing you a good trip to Melbourne and bringing your guests back ("HEY" from the UK, to the guests) :wink:

Throughout the day our crew have been yabbering:

VBV (hunni - Roman party next Wednesday k! - to-go or not to-go - there is no question - be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Very Happy It's great having you crewing with us all the time - fab to see you vegemite.

FQ (love you sis) x Hope today was better for you and you've thought about whether or not cast off in a new direction. Don't let "The Yachtsman" send you adrift girl. You are waaaaay to good at what you do to have anything but a sweet flavour, not a sour one. (xox) Smile

Alex - OH MY! You're getting into a lotta trouble these days hun with the "trouble and strife". Love the shrimp story - it was worth waiting for love. Can picture the picture on your face as it happened - so smiling. I will be promenading soon I hope. Tomorrow is a big day - I find out how to become a toddler again. (oh - congratulations on the win - saying this very quietly tho coz someone else won't be as delighted as you are - well done Tigers!) :wink:

Missy - so good to see your beautiful smiling face looking back at us. I can see you're feeling better but still running around. Early nite for you girl and all crewing chores permanently ceased on "The Black Pearl" (other than Dressing Up Party costumes of course!) Very Happy

RK - thanks for the music - do the love boys soooooooo much. Funny - sent one of their tunes to someone the other day all about the universe! Thanku. Smile

Stormy - so sorry about the defeat last nite - I will continue to wear my Crimson Hose and be leading the cheers for the next game. Smile

WW-WOM - was lovely to see you today and have tea. Little fella is excited about staying with you tomorrow. Maybe S&F would like to stay here Saturday nite? Will see how I am after tomorrow k! Rolling Eyes

Wishing everyone a peaceful rest of their day. Take care wherever, whatever you're doing. Hope all who are on shoreleave are well and safe. Lovin ya all.

Insomniac watch commencing early.

Crew - you are the Best. Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:18 pm
Hey crew and hey sis Captain. Late for me to be on board but have stayed at mum abd dads tonight and truly chilled out with good food and Aussie red wine.
My day has been busy with customers and I have played it really cool with the Yachtsman and you know what...there are much bigger and better ships to sail on!! Come on Black Pearl, you beauty.
Mis, vbv,RK and deedee.- hi to you beautiful people I love hearing about your days
Cosmic..hello hunni pie and RH..need more of your laughter fixes!
Hi to Alex and SW too and glad that Tulip saw Iz today.
Will be thinking of you tomorrow Izzie when your plaster comes off...ouch ouch ouch, stumble trip!! Love you sis x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:25 pm
Just swooped down and found the decks deserted, Captain having an early night? Caught a glimpse of the high heeled FlavourQueen and loved her outfit. A little unsteady on her feet, obviously the Aussie wine had its impact, but otherwise a picture of health. In for a busy day, you know what Friday's are like, but will try to keep up with the crew. Laughing

Nice to see all the visitors calling in overnight, hate them time zones.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:34 pm
Good morning all, just a quick hello and goodbye as heading off for Melbourne very soon. Thanks for the uplift last night gallant eagle (although methinks alterior motifs behind this gesture - thought I saw a glint in eagle's eye :wink: ). Hope verby enjoyed her flight. :wink: Have a good day yabbering guys.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 04:39 pm
Hi DDXX, a very good morning and wishing you a safe trip to busy Melbourne. Nothing wrong with your eyesight girlie, that glint was certainly there, what else did you expect from an Eagle with an eye for extreme beauty. :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 07:30 pm
Love you FQ and all our crew. Have great time in Melbourne Indeedee x

Nite all. Big sleep to you all and happy day tomorrow Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 09:25 pm
Found a new Canajun chocolote recipe I thought I'd share...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAsYwW7pt7o&feature=related

Nite shipfolk...

RH
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 10:07 pm
YUM...could you write that down for me Rocky? Razz

I am heading for the bed...been watching About A Boy with Hugh Grant...so CUTE! I love that movie...

Good Night all...sees ya' tommara

mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 04:15 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening Smile

Love you all - about to be deserted on a desert island and become a castaway.

I've been looking for a tune - but no luck... just lyrics. Perhaps our RH-DJ or Special Agent Wandel may be able to find some music for the words from Jackson Browne...

CAST OF ALL MY FEARS:
Once I was on my own
And falling
Once I was all alone
And calling
For someone, anyone today
To help me just a little on my way

And then I took a look around
And I saw the love that surrounded me
I knew that it was up to me
To cast off all the fears that bound me

You'll find you can't go on
Demanding
On ways to help you in
Defending
Your reason for being who you are
And asking for the lightest brightest star

I found that all I had to do
Was believe in the things that are true to me
And that'll happen naturally
And cast off all the fears that bound me

Yes, people let me say that
I took a look around
And I saw the love that surrounded me
I knew that it was up to me
Cast off all the fears that bound me
I had to cast off all the fears that bound me

Missy- for you hun.. fab film - hope you had a smoochy evening Smile

About a Boy - Killing Me Softly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA0UJWs5AcM

The power of a baby's love can turn the world around.

"He sang as if he knew me in all my dark despair.
And then he looked right through me as if I wasn't there.
But he just kept on singing, singing clear and strong"

So wishing everyone a lovely day. I'll send an SOS from the island for y'all to drop the anchor and send me out the liferaft. Catchya later crew. Smile

(Chocolate Mousse -mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wink: )
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 05:29 am
Good Morning....

didn't sleep last night Izzie..I mean hardly at all. I kept doing my grocery list ni my head and running over what I was forgetting. I got up and took a Tylenol PM at 2:00am and now I feel like a truck hit me! Laughing I'll bounce back in a bit though I think I finally drifted off at around 3:00am...that is the last time I looked at the clock anyway. It's gonna' be a long dern day.

Zoo trip got cancelled - that's a bummer. Expecting severe weather today. THey had to send the kids home in bad weather last week. Hail and tornado warning...welcome to Spring down South! Expecting the same today. I am going to pick them up if they let them out early today though. That ride home in a bus with hail and all the screaming freaked the boys out a bit...ooooooo - sorry - really chatty this morning - I get loopy when I'm tired.

Have a good day you all!
mis
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:13 am
I think I spotted our Mrs. Izzie. She left this song as a clue. Look at the island eleven degrees port of the pot of gold.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2A2Jt4WOxN8
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:15 am
I love that song Alex...great song to start the day!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:16 am
Good evening all, the Eagle has had a busy day and has only just landed on the ship. Wonder where the Captain went, left me no note, and this desertion on a desert island as a castaway has me a little worried. Could she mean she is in hospital getting the plaster removed from them precious toes? Should anybody spot her, please tell her the 'Beagle' is looking for her.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:18 am
will do daddio!

How ya doing Dutchy?
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 11 Apr, 2008 07:24 am
Dutchy, if were going to find Izzie, we need to upgrade our equipment.

http://www.antiquetelescopes.org/newtonscope1.jpg
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/20/2024 at 07:46:18