@Tryagain,
(((Tryagain)))
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 03:12 pm
@Tryagain,
Dear ((Try))

Quote:
Although he will never be able to read these words, I reassure him that the sunshine of his personality had touched the hearts

Yes he will, I wonder if I should just read it differently to him? You called him sunshine? I think he would laugh .

Danny's family are now arriving late today so will see him tomorrow.

I will be there today, at 1pm with Danny and Anna, I have Dolly to deliver hey Von, Stormy, he loved Remy, I have Rawaii to deliver too, he hasn't seen a picture of my pup, since he was a pup and a few more messages to make him smile.

I'm only writing this because I can still show him pictures today from you if you put them here.

I think he will have to have a drink of water when I show him Dolly, Von, we all know he loves Dolly ....

The last thing I will do is give him the biggest hug in the World, as I leave, from you all.

X
mismi

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 04:39 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
My heart is breaking....

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss83/mismi40/0e175fc3-361a-4095-8381-7673ac28942c_zps1161b702.jpg

Give Anna a hug and my love as well....

Thank you Foundie..
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 04:45 pm
@mismi,
Beautiful mismi. x

My heart too.. Must not show though huh.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 05:00 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Sending love to all (and making a FB album for FoundieGirl to pick a pic or two from).

http://balancedlifeskills.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Heart.jpg
ossobuco

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 05:26 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 07:03 pm
@Butrflynet,

Fly, Danny, fly upon the stream of love being sent your way.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 07:20 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/artsysf/default/here-great-big-hug--large-msg-128598037798.jpg
A whole-hearted hug for Danny...and for Anna too.

Love is eternal.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 07:47 pm
@firefly,
Got the last 3, printed. Leaving in just over an hour.

x (love)
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 03:38 am
@FOUND SOUL,
((((CREW))))

"You will promise to tell everyone, I smiled" "Yes I will".

Thank you for all your photos and words. I went through each one, including comments made before photos were presented. There were quite a few.

Danny paused and spoke of each person, smiled sometimes laughed as some were amusing.

Try I did actually state you called him Sunshine, after stating your line, he didn't get it at first, Anna did and laughed and after he laughed.

Danny was very tired and no, not in pain...

I couldn't give him 20 hugs therefore, but he knows that I had more messages to read out but he was tired.

That, is still beautiful.

He loved the photos he truly smiled..

Thank you.

Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 11:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
((((Crew))))

I.don't.know.how.to.do.this.

http://www.ule-w-ritgen.de/pix/pictures/aquilasuite/THE-EAGLE-AND-RAINBOW-7.jpg

I've waited until now so that all Danny's friends and family have been able to spend their time with him; it's now the early hours of the morning in Australia.

Today, Thursday, Danny's son Michael, DIL-Kelly and his three grandchildren made their precious memories with him and Anna. They'll all be sleeping now and returning to PL tomorrow as Danny has wished.

Danny has made a directive and, as of tonight, there is to be no further medical intervention other than pain meds if required. Danny's dialysis has been stopped and in a short time, he will simply fall asleep and slip peacefully into a coma, maybe for a few days, until he passes. He will be able to hear and Anna will be with him, talking to him, squeezing his hand, loving him - the whole family has been reassured that Danny won't suffer pain in any way and Danny's not frightened, he is prepared to rest.

Danny has shown us all how to be courageous and to be so grateful for life, to fight for every moment. He is so brave. He's wishing for us all to be strong for Anna and his family and to celebrate his life. It is such an honour to be his friend and at this time, all I wish for is peace for him as he sleeps.

Tryagain wrote:

... he said, “Thank them all for me.”

FOUND SOUL wrote:

"You will promise to tell everyone, I smiled"

Everyone here on A2K has, in some way, played a part in Danny's life and he is so thankful for you all. He wants you to know that.

Please send your thoughts and love to Danny and his family in Adelaide in the way that you do... I'm sure he will hear all of us as he comes to rest...

Thank you ((Crew))x

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7zJ0RAuk0jg/U0__JLyQFCI/AAAAAAAAjKw/6OlX2Ju_Cuo/s800/sit%2520a%2520while%2520with%2520me%2520on%2520the%2520deck....jpg
ossobuco

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 11:54 am
@Izzie,
Peace to all.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 12:00 pm
@Izzie,
People who study social media always ask, "When does it become a community?"

And the answer is - when something like this happens.

When people pull together. When people on the other side of a continent or the other side of the planet stop what they're doing, and say a prayer, or weep, or just look off in the vague direction of someone they have never met in the flesh, and think of them, willing them to get better.

This laptop faces North, so I will turn, and face South and the Antipodes, and think of Danny, and send him vibes and hope and pray and will him to be better, as well as I can.

This time of year is changes, and renewal, and rebirth. Not just Easter, not just the end of Passover, when dough is allowed to rise again. For us in the North, it's the buds on the trees and the birds returning. And in the South, it is the changes that go the other way, as the warm sweaters come out of storage and thoughts of blankets begin to creep into brains.

Roll with your changes, Danny.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 12:19 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you for the update, izzie. This was news I did anticipate hearing, precisely because Danny is such a brave man. He has made a very courageous decision. He has faced, and accepted, the reality of his impending death, he realizes the time has come, and he is controlling the circumstances. I could not admire his courage more.
Quote:
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. A time to be born, and a time to die...

The time has come, eagle. It is selfish of us to want to hold you here. Loosen the bonds to earth and soar, fly free. And we will celebrate you, dear friend, as you make your journey and find peace.
http://shammahspace.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Soaring-Eagle-2.jpg
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 12:30 pm
Goedenacht, Danny! En slaap lekker! Tot ziens ...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 02:03 pm
Peace, Danny.
devriesj

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 02:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
I have no idea what to say. I have no words ... I love you, Danny. We all do. I'll miss you. xoxoxoxo <3
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 02:12 pm
@Izzie,
I'm going to miss Danny; yet, at the same time, I know he will always be a part of this community and we all were made somewhat better having had the opportunity, the magical and sweet opportunity, to have known him.

May his journey to the next place be peaceful with friends from his rich and full life, who've departed prior, accompanying him along the way.

As always, thank you to Foundy and Izzie for bringing us these updates and being with Danny throughout his struggle (which I sense he has never viewed as being such).

Most of all, Thank you Danny for gracing us with your being.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 02:19 pm
Even when you know the end is coming, you want to shout 'STOP' - stop for just a while longer! But that would be selfish Danny, we have to let you go. You've been so very brave - up to us now to be brave too. But it's oh so hard to say goodbye.

Thank you Danny - thank you for all the laughter, the games - thank you for being you. You're a hero - love you Danny boy!

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 02:39 pm
Go in peace and love Danny.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 10:57:02