"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 08:41 pm
Good Night Precious Folks....

We just got home from a game. My boys played well again. S caught yet another line drive. J ripped the ball to left field and made a double, then got caught in a pickle between 2nd and third and got tagged out. But It was a close game - we pulled it out though 22 - 14. We are 5 and 0 - pretty awesome. FUN STUFF...G baby played at the same time so the professor and I were running back and forth between the fields...exhausting - but worth it G stopped the ball and tagged 2nd base...pretty impressive for a 4 year old. There was no one there...but still - he knew what to do...oooo he is so cute!

Sounds like we have something interesting coming up with the Roman Party...looking forward to it!

sees ya later!
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 08:43 pm
Well done those Dixie-Boys and MaMa and the Professor. Fab Team Spirit in every way. Sleep well darlin' girl. xx ((xox))
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 10:23 pm
Just a quick peek to see who is still out there. Or am I the only one steering the ship??? That could be dangerous.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 10:41 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Just a quick peek to see who is still out there. Or am I the only one steering the ship??? That could be dangerous.

The Eagle is sitting on top of the mast keeping a sharp eye on proceedings DDXX, so have no fear, you have company. Will pour you a nice Chardie later on if you're in the mood. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 10:57 pm
The glass is being proffered as we speak, thank you kind sir eagle. Smile I might just hop on your back and have a quick soar, feeling a bit down at the moment which is unlike me.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 11:08 pm
BTW sir eagle, I was just listening to one of my favs guitar pieces and found it on UTube but I am so dumb I don't know how to link it to the forum for you to hear but, the piece is Julian Bream Tarrega Recuerdos de la Alhambra. Just lovely if you want to google. Smile
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 11:09 pm
Can't have you feeling down ddxx, will drop in with a lovely drop of Red Hill Estate, we'll go for a bit of a spin, and who knows may even spin the bottle near a quiet billabong. Ofcourse I'll provide a little music as well. Laughing
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=an0o015kFyE
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 11:17 pm
Ah just the sort of natter to cheer someone up. Spin away (no tail spins though - I get dizzy) and thank you for UTubing. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 11:33 pm
Whilst soaring around you may want to listen to another lovely piece of guitar music, incidently this is Dutchy's favourite kind of music, in the mean keep your eyes open idyllic spot to land. Have put the ship on automatic so our absence won't be noted. Smile
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HEZrB_FDw4c&feature=related
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 11:50 pm
That was good. Keep soaring I am just starting to feel better. Another chardie or so should do it. Then I will be in the mood for a different sort of music. :wink: :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 11:59 pm
That's what I've been waiting to hear ddxx, another Chardie coming up, down the hatch and another one. Just as well there are no Eagle cops around, I'd blow that breathaliser right out of the sky. Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 12:10 am
Well my ears have just popped and I am not sure if it is the chardies or the altitude we are flying at!!! Smile
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 12:51 am
ooo the eagle has got our dainty DDX drunk!!!!
and ya i just re-read what i wrote its the eagle now..not the bear!! a lill more elegant, proud and soaring high Smile
bt did i miss the funny cuddly bear somewhere Wink perhaps an eagle getting tipsy wud be fun even more..let's wait and watch Smile
((((((IZZZIIIIEEEE)) am so glad ur back ..But lemme tell u dear ..im getting worried abt ur health playing hide&seek for quite sometime...
Shud i turn into that traditional doctor now? shall i come with the herbal oils and medicines?? and make u take out time for a bit of yoga??
take care dear..
and i did read abt the roman party..so kind of u to ask my opinion..:)bt i dnt knw .is it already over or yet to come???
whrs try gone now?? guys ive lost the clue to his land !!24,000 from aussie land?someone out there to help me?? ((shh bt dnt tell try ok, ill give half of the reward)) Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 12:57 am
Hi verby, stop stressing out and just jump on board the back of eagle and come for a soar - terrific ride and he even supplies refreshments. :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 01:28 am
Well guys, leaving you now - have a great night (enjoy your flight verby - I did) Cheers to all.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 02:46 am
Well how lucky am I, first get to entertain the lovely ddxx, thanks ever so much for a whale of a time dd, and here we are with the beautiful verbivore looking for some fun. Certainly my lucky day. Having had a couple of Chardies, the Dutch Courage is certainly present, so hop on board verbivore and see if you can keep up with the "Flying Dutchman". I know you love food, so I'm first going to take you to a nice restaurant and going to tempt to lower your guard, with the finest food your heart desires. I'm sure it is going to be a night to remember :wink:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pVAm_obRPQ8
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 03:12 am
Hey gorgeous people. Just been smiling at how you can lift each other up when they are down. How special you all are.
Dd, chin up girlie...know how you feel. I am never down but am a bit fed up at the moment, and it leaves a horrid pit in your stomach when you are not at peace.
Amazng how a few glasses of chardie helps the soul...and Dutchy it sounds like you love great food and dinner in Paris sounds fab. What with me and vbv you will be spoilt!!
Hope you had a happy day guys and look forward to the Roman party on Weds
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 05:28 am
Good Morning -

I'm posting on the fly - young uns are getting dressed and I must run them to the bus stop!

I am a little better this morning..I have coffee - woohoo...and it's the real stuff too. Everybody is tired because of the late night. So we'll see how this day goes.

Love y'all...have a good day!
mis
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 06:12 am
Thursday morning. Good day to everyone.
Sipping the last of osevens mint tea. Finally recuperated from having the nephew last weekend. Talk about birth control devices.
So...we had a long drive, couldn't take the leftovers. Soon as I placed my silverware on my empty plate, the bus boy whisked it away. I would of had no where to put it. My wife was finished eating. I leaned over the table, and grabbed the last jumbo shrimp that was drowning in a dish of scampi sauce. Two bites, and I'm left with a tail. I leaned over to place the tail back in the dish, and I guess I just was too stuffed or lazy, and half way there, I tossed it. Splash. Would you believe me if I told you she was wearing a new sweater. Angora. Long drive, became longer.
Mrs. Izzie. May you be promenading soon.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Apr, 2008 07:26 am
Surprised Oh Alex...so sorry! Is she okay now? I hope? Us girls and our clothes - ridiculous aren't we? Laughing

Got the boys to the bus stop in good time. Had the hardest time getting the little boogers out of the bed - they are so tired - up so late. I feel bad. We will get to bed early tonight though. It'll be alright.

I have a lot on my plate...and none of it is appetizing. I don't feel like doing squat - but I must so I need to go get a shower and find the intestinal fortitude to do what I gotta'.

Here's hoping you all have a good day...get what you need to done and lay your head on your pillow feeling good about it all. And that those of you sleeping have sweet dreams :wink:

later,
mis
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/20/2024 at 10:01:44