"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 04:08 pm
Hey Indeedee - I did sleep last nite thanku - for about 6 hours which is mammoth for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Days Razz (weary tonite tho Rolling Eyes )

Good job I don't get cranky in the mornings from lack of sleep a? LOL Laughing

Beagle (still wanna call you Bear Rolling Eyes ) - have a good day and we'll see you when you get back :wink: lovin ya hun.

WW-WOM - stuff is piling up all around me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until it hits me smack on - NO WORRIES Very Happy Very Happy House hasn't exchanged yet - delays and more delays. But that's coco..... it'll happen when the time is right so, 'til then... just ticking along. Can't wait to see you - bring over any paperwork and we can go thru stuff together if you want. Smile

Hey Indeedee - one of my postcards from Expo88 - that was the train thingy I was "voicing on"!

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/9784/2030kz8.jpg

and naturally - a pic of the Expo Ship Rolling Eyes

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3835/2030oa9.jpg

Rainkeeper - see what I mean about your pic and my pic...

Beachcomber Island was fab - hooked up with a loada Canadians who were on there way to Oz to travel for 6 months.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/3628/2031dq3.jpg

Oh - WytVi - lovely to see you. Yep - come on by when you're down this way. Would be fab to meet you. Tulip is only along the road - that would be great. Take care and rest easy. x
0 Replies

whiteviolet

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 04:12 pm
Thx, Izzie - and you can teach me to post the pics! Feeling good - booked a break in Paris today!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 04:17 pm
Good for you WytVi - that's excellent news. Paris will do you the world of good. And hey - posting pics....no probs! :wink:
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 04:23 pm
Good morning whyvi - wow Paris. Izziliz will try and find some pics from expo too.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 04:25 pm
COOOOOOOOOOL! Would love to see. Got any more pics of PaPaDD planes too. Very Happy (give your little g-kidlet a smunch from the UK - little hug for littlun) x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 04:35 pm
Camera been hijacked for a couple of days but see what I can do. Have sooo many photos and I bet I am not as organised as you for finding which particular one I want. However, during afternoon nap time for munchkin I will go on a mission to find some. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 04:44 pm
Brill - oh, and hey, I am so disorganised! I'm stomp shuffling round and have my very old photo albums all over the dining room floor at the moment for scanning. OH - whoever created the digital camera is my HERO-INE. At least for the last 5 years, all is on digital now - but the laptop has got so full I put them all onto discs and hard-drive... NOW, the darn hardrive won't work!!!! MMMMM - so not happy about that! However, it keeps me very busy and amused - so, not complaining. Very Happy

Was going thru the albums and found all the ones of FQ kids and mine growing up - we took photos of the 4 of them each year since the little fella was born. So amazing to see how they've grown and changed so much. Really makes me smile big. Even found ones of FQ and I aged 14 - with PERMED hair -OMG!!!!! Shocked How scary was that! Laughing

EDIT: The Sox Tigers game has started. The sports crew are on the threads and leading the cheers for their teams. Good luck both. Hose and cap on. RH - whats happening with the Royals??????? They kicked off yet - or batted off yet.... or pitched off yet.... ) Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 05:38 pm
Yeah it is fun to back over and see how silly we looked but thought we were the bees knees then. Done the perm thing - you're right OMG!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 05:47 pm
Funny story.... (well it was for us...)

Age 14 - FQ and I going to London on coach with my elder brother and FQ elder sister!) They came to us for the school holidays and we then went up to the farm with them. So my parents put us on the coach...it was a looooong journey - the coach stopped at a service station, at that time called Halavington. FQ and I went off for a pit-stop - you know, apply a ton of makeup, eye up the boys who were in the cafe, as you do age 14 (and 43!!!!!!!!!!!) - FQ and I both in 3" red stillettos!!!!!! Went back out to get on the coach - OOPs - no coach! The driver had left, we could see my brother at the back of the coach shouting his head off to the driver - meanwhile, as the coach is approaching the motorway lane, FQ and I are running behind it - in our heels - screaming, laughing and then had to get on the coach in front of all these really GRUMPY people Embarrassed Embarrassed They were the days of "I don't like Mondays" and the BoomTown Rats. On that journey we learnt all the words and sang a lot.

Good times. So happy. Razz

(Oh, we WERE the bees knees - we must've looked soooo ridiculous - but we thought we had it!) Laughing

We really haven't changed either - oh dear oh dear oh dear Laughing
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:02 pm
OOOOHHHH I can so relate. I was the eldest out of four and my papa was very strict when it came to make up etc. so had to do the sneak off and apply, hitch the skirts up, heels on and off we would go. But it was fun.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:08 pm
Ohooh, that's FQ's mom - she was veeeeery strict! (FQfolks and my folks were best friends, now we have 3 generations of best friends..... kinda cool!) Razz History repeating itself. Lovely to watch the kids.
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:15 pm
Yeah Izziliz it is good to have had a friend from childhood and still be close - they know you so well. It sounds like you have a lot of fun together. When is your actual move date to new chezIzzie???
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:22 pm
deedeexx wrote:
Yeah Izziliz it is good to have had a friend from childhood and still be close - they know you so well. It sounds like you have a lot of fun together

Yep - always Very Happy

Ah well, THE MOVE...we are supposed to have exchanged contracts - but there is a delay in the "chain" - we all want to move quickly now - was supposed to be 7th, then 14th, currently 2ndMay - but who knows!!! Laughing Once contracts exchange (as they were supposed to yesterday, but didn't) then the chances of anyone backing out are remote.... it's just getting to exchange. A date is then decided for completion. So, crossing the "toots" and hoping for the best. It'll happen if it's supposed to. If it falls thru - well, I have a house full of packed up boxes! Not the end of the world. (but I do love the new ChezIzzie and really want to move soon - done here - time to move on!) Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 06:28 pm
Ship's Log
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 07:07 pm
Izzieliz - it goes both ways girlie - talking is good for the soul.

I can't believe I snuck in without pinky announcing me this morning! It is very quiet without all the mischievious boys - they must be thinking of mischief for the roman night.

I am heading into Melbourne tomorrow and will probably be away all day. Bringing back visitors to stay for a while so I probably won't do many posts over the weekend.

So I will yabber away today until you are ready for retiring.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 07:37 pm
Oh well we can't have a Roman Party without you girl. Shocked So I reckon next Wednesday for Theme Nite! Razz

Nice to have visitors staying even tho it's a lot more work. Very refreshing tho. Love having people to stay here - and tho it wears me out - it's makes the place feel alive. It's good. NewChezIzzie I hope will have a lot more visitors. FQ en famille will have it as second home, just as this was - and hey, might get some International Visitors. That would be coco. Very Happy

Hope you have a good time in Melbourne tomorrow. Make sure a little retail therapy occurs - you know ...... wouldn't want the retailers to have to close shops from lack of use a? :wink:

Will probably try and head for the zzzzz zone shortly. Very weary tonite - but the hamsters are spinning a little so may try to sleep - and if not - HA - I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

There's a Beagle around playing the threads so I'm gonna go see where he is. He's trying to teach me baseball (or keep me up to date at least). Ah - nothing like a game of RUGBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little bit of mud and big fellas all in a ruck! (oh, that Johnny Wilkinson <swoons> Bless him!)

If I don't speak to you later - goooooooooood day to you and yours girl and we'll catch up when you can.

Take care girl xxxx Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 07:58 pm
Right Wednesday night for roman night - better shake out the toga, stock up the grapes (hope the boys don't expect to get hand fed them)!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 08:01 pm
Nah Nah Nah

We say "feed me a grape Big Boy" - have you heard that expression! Maybe a Brit thing Shocked

But still sounds good for our Roman Nite a?

(yeah, not alseep yet Rolling Eyes )
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 08:12 pm
No, haven't heard that one but sounds good. I have to go check a few things outside so, if I am not back before you finalllllllly go to sleep - have a good one, nice yabbering to you and I will check in when I can over the weekend. Nite hun (((xxx))) Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 08:14 pm
Lovely day to you and yours hun. ((((Indeedee and smunchkin et al)))) xx
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/21/2024 at 12:23:12