"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

vonny

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 09:33 am
@Izzie,
Oh no! Just logged on - don't know what to say. I am so very sorry - poor Danny, he seemed invincible. Such a brave man. My heart goes out to Anna and the family.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 09:55 am
@Izzie,
So sad to read this news on our dear kind man this a.m. Was hoping Danny would pull through this latest. Thoughts and prayers go to his beloved wife, son, grandchildren and others who have loved him and been blessed from his being.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 09:58 am
@vonny,
I don't know what to say. This news is extremely sad. Words fail me. Danny was a real gentleman. My condolences to the members of his family and all of his many friends.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 10:09 am
@Izzie,
Oh dear, just when it looked like he was turning a corner. I'm sure everyone's thoughts are with his family. If there is a heaven, I'm sure Dutchy's there.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 10:12 am
@Izzie,
I am so very sad to read the news about our dear Danny. He was my first friend on A2K, so welcoming and fun and always a gentleman. My prayers and heartfelt love go to him and his family as he makes this journey.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 10:13 am
@Izzie,
Oh man, oh man. This was a post I was sadly expecting. Doesn't make it any easier.

Vaya Con Dios. We love you, Dutchy.
verbivore

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 11:10 am
@jespah,
im unable to believe this...it cant be..it JUST CANT BE..we spoke and played games..yesterday!
0 Replies

annis

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 11:11 am
@Izzie,
A dear, dear man who captured our hearts. My love is sent to you and your family . Sleep and rest in the gentle embrace of the love we send you xx
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 11:18 am
Dear friends, it is my sad duty to inform you that following a fall earlier this week at the hospital and the ongoing infection , our Dear Dutchy is slipping away from us.

He is not expected to return to the forum or to make a recovery.
His computer has been taken home and he is no longer seeing visitors. He is comfortable and in NO pain. There is no suggested time scale.

He has fought a long and difficult battle and one that I am sure would have been lost some time ago without the support you have given. His wife and son are with him as they wait for the final curtain.

I would like to hope he would beat the odds once again and return home, but that is highly unlikely. Dear Danny, until we meet again.

Robert Gentel

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 12:26 pm
@Izzie,
:-(

0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 01:04 pm
@Izzie,
I have been dreading hearing this news for the past year, all through Dutchy's long, difficult, and courageous struggle to hold onto life.

I have always considered him a dear and valued friend, and an absolutely gracious and fine gentleman, so admirable in so many ways.

I am truly overwhelmed with sadness right now, although I know he is moving beyond any more suffering and pain, and it does bring some modicum of relief to know he will no longer have to carry those burdens.

My heart and thoughts are with his wife and family as they prepare for this painful loss.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 02:43 pm
@Izzie,
Last night, a beautiful angel called me late at night on my mobile telephone, as Anna could not reach me.

I do not know of anyone else I would rather have heard this from, other than Danny himself. I'm blessed. Thank you (((Izzie))) though I am sure, I mumbled somewhat, I can not believe you called. I will always be grateful to you and always remember.

Dutchy believes in Angels. He truly does. And, every, single, message you all gave him even, the previous posts were given to him, he will forever and is holding in his heart. I only gave him two hugs. One from (((IZZIE))) huge and he laughed and before I left one from me and every single person here and he laughed.. We, Danny, Anna and I talked about all of you pretty much that day for a while.. I want you to know that, because that's how much you mean to him. The memories.

Danny believes in Angels. (((Izzie))) I told him you were an angel whilst there, they both smiled on that and nodded. You are.

He is so proud of his family, cried at all the wishes from his friends but on that visit, smiled at the un-believable knowledge of all the love from his friends.

You.

Thank you Izzie.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 03:04 pm
Born on Christmas Eve; Died on Valentine's Day. I thought that all my tears were gone, once more,they're here today.

When I look at my opal ring, I'll think of Danny each day.
And of his family and friends,
What more can I say....................

0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 03:11 pm

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 03:50 pm
@Izzie,
Rust in vrede, Dutchy!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 04:07 pm

see you on the other side.
rest peacefully...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 04:24 pm
@Region Philbis,
I just spoke with Anna.

She has rung the hospital and Danny had a peaceful night. He can speak with his family, though gets tired and nods off. So, I have off course asked her to give "our" love to him and to let him know that we are all thinking of him.

His A2K got him another message to hear.

He'll get the message.

Anna says thank you.. She's holding up. Somewhat angry at the muck up a year ago but she's holding up. She's pleased that the Doctors are honest with her. Her son and her are going there shortly and will stay with him all day. His Sister, Niece is also visiting and staying to give Anna a break.. His Family are with him...

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 04:35 pm
For Anna and Danny...

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 04:36 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Thanks, Foundy.

0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 06:53 pm
I didn’t know Danny very well but from what I did know he was a kind soul on this forum.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends who loved him.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 08:45:19