"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 04:49 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you for up-date on F-boy Izzie, good to know he is in good hands, surprised he is in pain, never experienced that in my case, pain killers must have done the job. Even when I came out of hospital they gave me pain killers to take but I did not need them. Hope the same will happen to F-boy. Hugs to Tulip during this difficult time. (((Annis)))
mismi

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 02:27 pm
@Dutchy,
LOTS of thoughts and prayers for Fboy and Tulip.
As well as Sublim kid. Scary that she fainted. And I would die if I was separated from my travel partner. She's made of stern stuff. Good on her.
Dear Dutchy - always thinking of you and sweet Anna as well. Take good care of you.

Thinking of you all and wishing you well and happy days.

Hugs you all,
mis
izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 03:23 pm
@mismi,
They have all met up, there's five of them in total. Two of them are the kid's friends, the other two are in the year below, and are just there for the 5 week summer school.

As part of her languages course she has to spend her third year overseas, depending on the languages she studies. She studies three, Spanish, German and Chinese. Chinese is her weakest, as she started it afresh two years ago. In order to spend a year at a Chinese University she has to do the Summer School first. She wouldn't have to do the Summer School if she was doing her year away in a German or Spanish speaking country. Some just do the Summer School, because it improves their final level of Chinese, then opt to do their year away in a different country.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 03:06 am
@izzythepush,
Thinking of F-(man) & Annis and Izzie, cause you just take it all on you, what a dear friend you are to people.

So glad they have all met up izzy.

Spoke to Dutchy today Smile Not that he could hear me much, phone was not that good... But, great to hear the happy voice that is DUTCHY.

NEWS!

We have a six week old, little Maltese cross, Shih Tzu - all the colours of Missy/Bigsy & Jet, not a white little boy.......

He has already "boxed" with me? WT? David and I nearly fell over.....

I know it's early and it's not a replacement but it's a lovely feeling.......

Will post pictures....... Bigsy is always with me, he's here, my main picture on my computer, my password (it's ok, not for my bank), and I planted several plants in various places for him... I can look at him, and smile, never been able to do that with my pets, when they passed, Bigsy makes me feel that he will always be in my heart and I can look at his photo.. He is our baby but this little might is well, so ...........................going to be D's Dog if I can help it with me being the Mum, if you know what I mean...

Helping our hearts. Together.

Hugs to everyone else, ......

Photo soon . 6 weeks? Tiny little thing.
ATMickey

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 06:38 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Hey Foundie Girl,
I am so sorry that Bigsy passed. I am so sad when pets pass. I hope you feel better, you were probably really attached to Bigsy. Sad
pLUS i am back from China. I will post a photo right here:

~ With LOL (Lots of Love),
ATMickey

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5539/9337776604_ae21373313.jpg
ossobuco

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 06:50 am
@ATMickey,
I like your dress! Excellent photo, ATM, a real keeper.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2013 04:49 pm
@ATMickey,
Hey Beautiful young lady, welcome home, did you have a blast? Tell us about your trip.

Thank you very much for such a lovely message.. Bigsy was like a "dog" and "human" so definitely but he's in my heart every day..

Fantastic photo where was it taken ...

LOL back at you (LOVE) ... and again, thank you x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 11:29 am
I just have to say...

F-MAN IS IN THE CAR WITH HIS MOM AND ON HIS WAY BACK HOME.

Tulip is so happy. It's been a very looooooong week.

He was supposed to be in for 10 days - so his recovery, having only had the drain out yesterday, is incredibly good. Even the weather has cooled down to allow them have a more comfortable drive back to the South West.

I'm sure Tulip will jump onboard as and when she can - right now, I'm so pleased to report that they're on their way bavk!

Thank you Southampton Paediactric Cardioligists and the Ocean Ward <apt methinks>. F-man will have such a better quality of life once he is fully recovered <makes my heart smile>

Thanking you all for your support for Tulip and F-man also.

(((((((((((((Crew)))))))))))))x
Izzie

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 11:30 am
@ATMickey,
ATMickey wrote:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5539/9337776604_ae21373313.jpg

Beautiful little lady, sweet Annie - so glad you've had such a great time Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 03:43 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie and thank you for up date. My best wishes go to Tulip and F-boy for a speedy recovery at home. Bosun's turn tomorrow. LOL
ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 03:51 pm
@Izzie,
Tremendous news about F-Man and his mom!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 03:52 pm
@Dutchy,
ok Bosun - your turn to once again show them what you are all about!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 04:10 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah Boss(un) what she said above !!!!!!

Fantastic news!!! Izzie, healing wishes sent ....as well.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 04:17 pm
@Izzie,
Excellent news!

Continued best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 02:10 am
@Dutchy,
Good luck Dutchy - hope your op goes well. Need you to recover quickly so we can resume our sparring positions on First Word Rolling Eyes Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 02:37 am
@vonny,
Totally Agree Von! Wink

Dutchy sent a little PM, kinda letters everywhere but I worked out the words Smile Just kidding Dutchy.... but tomorrow is his operation.

I don't think we will hear from him again until he's all clear and mending just nicely. Anna will give me a call tomorrow. He's having trouble seeing, so WISHING YOU ALL THE LOVE BOSS(UN) You will be fine... (hugs and kisses) and Izzie and I will up-date....

Much love.

I promised also to Dutchy & Von that I would put a photo of David's new darling Rawaii up tonight, and I have a couple more on First Word but also 1 off Bigsy the night before posing for me, so I will put 2 only here Smile I say David's because he was hurting just as much and it's helping him... I'm not ready, but he's totally cute...

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/CHANDLERS/40725lastofMrBigsloveamprawaiisfirst021.jpg

http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/CHANDLERS/40725lastofMrBigsloveamprawaiisfirst031.jpg
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 03:19 am
@FOUND SOUL,
PS.......Izzie and Crew.

Just rang the hospital. The Boss(un) said see you all in a few days.. He has no idea what time tomorrow anything will happen but I imagine after 8pm the Doctors will come and tell him..........He's feeling and sounding very bright, just his eye site is not there.

Wanted to let you know therefore he won't be able to write but I've told him, I've already told all on Izzie's ship..............sailing.......into the warmer weathers...............

See ya in a few days Boss (un) ..................
Izzie

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 11:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
He's a GAL Shocked - George Alexander Louis! Bless our li'l Prince Smile

KP - gorgeous pup Very Happy Happy days ahead. x

Thinking of our Bosun (((((((Danny))))))))x

F-man doing well - hoping to see him tomorrow.

x
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 12:50 pm
@Izzie,
Quote:

Thank you Southampton Paediactric Cardioligists and the Ocean Ward <apt methinks>. F-man will have such a better quality of life once he is fully recovered <makes my heart smile>

LOVELY TO HEAR! So happy for Tulip! Bless her and him both!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 12:52 pm
Thoughts are with Dear Dutchy. Keep us posted.

Love the new prince. Precious he is.

Hugs to all -
mis
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 01:05:04