"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Thu 30 May, 2013 02:47 pm
@annis,
Hi annis, nice to be back on deck and being spoilt by the girls with virtual hugs etc. Smile
Keep faith in the Doctor's, F.boy's turn will come soon enough, surely if the time demands urgency they will fit him in.

Take care and enjoy your wine. (((annis)))
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 30 May, 2013 04:00 pm
@annis,
Sending hugs from Aussie Land and virtual drink in hand chilling with ya .....
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2013 09:46 am
Thank you for your wishes!

Sad day, I have just heard from my brother in-law that my husbands aunt died today at 2.30pm. She was 92 and had been in hospital with chest infection and they said there was nothing they could do. He flew from Germany and insisted she be brought home, where she died with him at her side. Another link gone from my husband, has hit me hard! The funeral will be in a month and I hope to go but is dependant upon my son's op. F-boy said it is his fault that I may not go! I explained he comes first of course! Oh boy what a difficult time! I keep crying! So hard! I need to find the strength and be strong, if only I did not feel!

Sorry to express my thoughts! There is no where else for me to do so.

Thank you for reading and then please disregard!

Love and stuff
X
vonny

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2013 12:07 pm
@annis,
Oh annis, my heart goes out to you! So sad that you have such burdens of worry to bear. Don't ever apologise for expressing your feelings here - I'm sure everybody who reads your post will feel as I do, and wish you peace of mind, and good health for f-boy.

Nothing wrong with crying if it helps you relieve some of the tension you feel. You are strong, you have been strong and will continue to be strong for as long as you need to be. F-boy must surely know that he comes first, before anything else - you've proved it to him countless times.

Take heart - things are tough right now, but they'll get better.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2013 03:17 pm
@annis,
So sorry to read of your further stresses, don't apologise, we're all here to give you some moral support. Life is not meant to be easy and you're experiencing a fair share of it at the moment. Be strong and you'll get through it in time. You're in our thoughts. (((annis)))
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 2 Jun, 2013 04:56 pm
@annis,
Hi Annis,

You are allowed to cry, allowed to have emotions, you can't be strong all the time, you just can't no one can.

BIG HUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry for the loss, 92 is a wonderful age to reach. And, how beautiful he was there for her, with her...

Silently I pray that all goes the right way for you, so you can be there for both...

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 09:59 am
@annis,
(((Black Tulip)))

Girl - I totally get it. Glad you shared with us. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you grieve and as you continue on in this tough journey you have before you. If anyone can do it you can. You are amazingly strong and have so many that love you and your zest for life in spite of it all.

One moment at a time and BREATHE.

mis
ATMickey

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2013 07:27 pm
Hey Guys whasup?? I am Two days into break YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy I am so excited! Is there any thing fun you would tell a thirteen year old to do in the summer besides reading, making origami, and braaclets. If you want me to make a pecific braclet and post an image of it when i am done just reply to me I do any design or you can go to www.freindshipbraclets.net and reply to this message saying what pattern # You like or since i do three dee origami you can reply telling me what i could make like elmo, cookie monster, hello kity,frogs, swan pecocks plus i also make duct tape items and you can reply telling me what to make. Sorrry tht this message is run on byut sumtimes my period works and sumtimesi t dosn't. SO thts my tweet
BTW, who has a twitter???? Yay Face Sad \>.</) or ^----^
0 0
< CAT ^ >
~ ATMickey (ATM Very Happy LOLZ)
ATMickey

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2013 07:30 pm
BTW THIS IS A P.S. To my recent message above ^^^^^^ I make 2d origami and i make art and i draw and paint just tell me anyt[hing artsy to do and ill do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@@@@@@@@@@
izzythepush

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 01:39 am
@mismi,
What Mismi said.

I'm so much better at tea than sympathy. Every time I try to express some it sounds clichéd.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 02:16 am
@ATMickey,
Yo Mickey ya so fine ... Glad you dropped in ..... ;P

ya spelt the link wrong, it doesn't work Wink

Anddddddddd LOVE your avatar how cute is that!!

Whasup? IDK.. Winter here, colder, weeds I can't pull up, I mean who wants to do that type of work right? Two days off? OMG I am jealous young lady!! Enjoy it, what can you do? Mmmm. Someone needs to take you out somewhere yes? Wink

What is your favourite colour? I love electric blue, and emerald green and um, red... I'd love to see a peacock please, in origami ... Then again I am partial to kitty's this is hard Mickey .................

No Twitter, I am a big twit so don't need it Wink
verbivore

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 12:11 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Mickey! im there in twitter! not as active as im on FB tho - but go ahead and add me there! indushere4u is the ID!
and origami..hmm check this site out its a small advertising agency who have developed their website around the origami concept..might interest u Smile
http://www.origamicreative.com/
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 02:22 am
@verbivore,
Hi Verb Wink

Cool website, I think she'll love it. !!
0 Replies

hamburgboy

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 04:23 am
@ATMickey,
ATMickey wrote :

Quote:
Is there any thing fun you would tell a thirteen year old to do in the summer

well , it's been a " looong " time since i was a thirteen year old Wink Wink !

these are some of the things i used to do :

- meet and hang out with friends ;

- roam around the city and the countryside - on foot , by bicycle , using public transportation ;

- visit museums , churches , landmarks ;

- climb church and observation towers ;

- make a nuisance of myself Shocked - but not too often Wink ;

- visit my dad at work in the harbour .

ENJOY THE SUMMER !

( it'll be over before you have a chance to get bored ! )

ps. we usually had a two-week family vacation by the sea or in the country-side .
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2013 10:41 am
@ATMickey,
Have you tried caligraphy?
Sumi-e painting? (ink on rice paper, if I remember) - I taught myself from a book, but by now how to do Sumi-e would be shown online too. You need the right ink, right paper, and a few good brushes, but after that investment, I found it all quite fun.
0 Replies

ATMickey

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2013 01:00 pm
hey guys, im doing practice math and im stuck on a math problem: when you graph the equations 7x + 5y =3 and -9x + y = -11 where do they intersect??
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2013 09:53 am
Thank you all for your support!

Nice weather here in Devon, just sunny and happy!

Took Fboy shopping in Exeter for T-shirts and shorts and he is now sporting them with his friends at the local park!

Still awaiting the date and unable to plan! Gonna be a long summer but at least we have the sun and a glass of Petit Chablis....tis a bit early in the day but hey why not!

Hugs and stuff to all
XX
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2013 11:28 am
Somebody pleeeeease. Where is Izzie? How is Izzie?
McTag

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2013 11:35 am
@Roberta,
Izzie seems to be low-profiling it. I see from a Facebook comment that she is suffering physically, poor thing. She has such a lot to put up with. It's difficult to know what to say. I hope she reads along, and derives some support from the crew's good wishes.
ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2013 06:32 pm
http://www.waltonfinearts.com/wp-content/gallery/beryl-cook/767.jpg

so nice to relax on the deck here with you all though I think we missed the ice cream truck

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_11-nzoYFuQU/SjhOe_zSxQI/AAAAAAAAFp4/R1XkYV8dAOc/s400/Cavanagh+Dads+Ice+Cream+Truck.jpg

anyone want to share a banana split if I make one up?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7wYDNZxMst0/TVHSCu9QVPI/AAAAAAAAAGk/8iw_gMdObbg/s1600/banana_split_bya7.gif

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 05:46:58