"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 07:22 am
@verbivore,
You should name it Danny, Verbs! Wink

Checking in on you all. Thank you for my big ol' bear hug Dutchy. You are special to me as well.

Seniors at the local high school played a prank and broke into the building yesterday. Poured Dawn dishwashing liquid all over the hallways and filled about 1000 Solo Cups with water, covered them and flipped them over, so that when you picked them up water poured all over the floor. It was a mess. Cost the school over $3000 to clean up. Goofball, obtuse kids. They are gonna' be in troubllllllllle!

Lost our game last night. So regular season baseball is over. Now on to All Stars and then football. Twinks had their end of year concert last night. It was amazing. Such a great Symphonic Orchestra. They make me happy. Gearing up for summer break. Loving the idea of it. Smile Dad is doing great and is getting stronger daily.

Hugs you all,
mis
devriesj

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 08:14 am
@mismi,
Hi, all! What do you know! Something in my mind told me to hop aboard today, and I'm so glad I did! SOOOOOO good to see you, Danny Dear! Just glancing at posts and saying hi. Not a whole lot going on here, except that I am home today with "the plague". Sad BLEH. Guess the refugees will have to learn English without me, and the boys I babysit for a friend of mine are home with mom. Fam is having dinner with my "Thing1's" male friend tonight, but I don't think I should go inflicting my germs with my hacking cough. :/ Besides, I can't hear! My bloody ears are plugged! GAH! But this too shall pass.
So, how are you, all of my wonderful friends?
vonny

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 01:06 pm
@devriesj,
Hi devriesj - sorry to hear about your cold - hope you're well soon.

Hi Mismi - glad to hear your father is doing so well.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:34 pm
@vonny,
mismi, I have a friend near Oklahoma that raves about her son's baseball matches, on-going. Gets right into it.. It's lovely to "watch" so to speak the passion. "Little Minors" I think is what they are called. Summer, bummer for me, I'm jealous Wink Glad your Dad's doing great.

Verb, love mismi's idea, call it Danny !!! And, good memory I wonder if Dutchy actually read that a few pages back, about not drinking preferring desserts and our laughter Smile

Morning Von ...by the time you read this ..

Hi-ya Dutchy!!! Finished with the Nurses yet? Wink

Get better devriesj... Colds are horrid... Approaching winter ahhhh, be my turn soon.

Hi (((Izzie))) somewhere, over the wetlands Wink

Catching up with the entire family tomorrow, will be nice... Don't get to see them that often...

Have a great weekend everyone......
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:46 pm
Dutchy's back and going with the word flow.

Love it!

http://www.old-picture.com/american-legacy/014/pictures/Celebrating-Women.jpg

it's not just the ladies celebrating either

hamburgboy's been so pleased to see the Bosun around and about as well

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-3JMMNyt9VcI/TmjY64Oq1YI/AAAAAAAAAJ0/vvnd6YFcGXc/s1600/happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg
verbivore

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 01:02 am
@mismi - Glad for your dad girlie Smile abt calling Bruce - Danny..he already just doesnt stop thinking abt food Razz I reckon I shudnt do it!
BTW - Bosun - I guess its my turn to tease you with all those tarts and treats! sigh! but im on such a self imposed cruelt! Dieting till August (!!!)
@Foundsoul - He shud have read found soul! or you are there to tell him about it ! Smile
@Dev!!! suppper glad to see you here...its been ages! sad abt the cold tho - and whats this about refugees you were talking abt? u teach refugees? whoooaa!
wonder where the captain is...cant remember exactly but i feel i saw an FB post that shes been not too well and shes just recovered...was in a hurry when i read it and now when i search it cant find it!
possivibes to u Izzieee...hope u are doing good!
philcottie

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 06:36 pm
@cherrie,
also welcome back to you Dutchy weve missed you so much your a legend mate but take it easy and don't go over doing it,and thanks cherrie for doing such a good job filling in philcottie
Dutchy

Reply Mon 20 May, 2013 06:57 pm
@philcottie,
Hi crew, so pleased to read all your interesting comments, a real boost to my morale.

Made a home visit yesterday with the therapists. They measured up a lot of things which I may need once I'm home for good, hand rails, steps and shower chair etc. I guess going home won't be to far away now.

Verbivore don't be to hard on yourself, you always looked so svelte, trying to be a model? Smile Dutchy's appetite for nice food is completely gone so you can't tease me with special treats.

Hi philcotie, once home I will get stuck into Lovatts once again. My subscription has lapsed but they sent me a couple of extra magazines to the Hospital to keep me entertained. Nice PR job.

Waves from Downunder.

ps. Received PM from the Captain overnight, she'll be back on board soon. (((Izzie)))
whiteviolet

Reply Tue 21 May, 2013 04:54 pm
@Dutchy,
Managed to look here for first time in ages, Danny, and delighted that you are doing so well. Sorry cdn't be more support, v ill myself all winter, 2 poss tumours now being investigated, one a poss brain tumour which may be causing my TN. V debilitated, barely able to go out.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 21 May, 2013 06:21 pm
@whiteviolet,
Hi whiteviolet, so very pleased to see you here. My sons laptop doesn't have amail program hence I can;t send e-mails. All my communication with the outside world has been through this forum. It's been a long haul, however operation was a success and I feel normal again, no more Angina or chest pains. Walkng on my own is still a fair way off but I'm working on it.Best wishes to you. The Bosun.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 03:41 am
@ehBeth,
Wellllllllllllll

Mr Dutchy asked that I say, sorry he can't type at the moment as he can't see or read..... a quick message Foundie please write that here. ..

I think they are over working him .. GOOD! But not good. But, it's temporary I am sure...

What Dutchy? " I'LL BE BACK"

Oh, ok... I've heard that somewhere Wink

0 Replies

ATMickey

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 06:47 pm
My dad told me to introduce myself here. I am Annie. My dad is wandeljw.
wandeljw

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 06:52 pm
@ATMickey,
ATMickey wrote:

My dad told me to introduce myself here. I am Annie. My dad is wandeljw.

This is really my daughter. She told me today that she registered, so I asked her to introduce herself here.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 06:53 pm
@ATMickey,
Hi, Annie. Good to see you here. I've known your dad online for many years (he's a very smart man) and met him and other a2k people in Chicago back in 2006.

I also like Chicago a lot. I lived in Evanston for five years, when I was a child.
ATMickey

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 06:53 pm
@Tryagain,
Hey Tryagain, im Annie im wandeljw's daughter! Very Happy
ATMickey

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 07:07 pm
@ossobuco,
You sound like an interesting person. I'm glad we met! Very Happy Hope to talk to you soon!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 07:15 pm
@verbivore,
Na, verbs, and I am so looking out for that card Wink
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 07:17 pm
@ATMickey,
Hi Annie, nice to meet you Smile I'm foundie, foundie girl, FS, what ever you feel like naming me, from Aussie Land ...
ATMickey

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 08:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Alright. But to be polite, you tell me what you want me to call you. I am super happy that we met. I am sure well be great friends! Very Happy
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 08:15 pm
Welcome, Annie. Your father is one of my most admired persons on a2k.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.46 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:12:12