"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Tue 14 May, 2013 11:24 pm
@Dutchy,
Ooooh, DannyBoy, I certainly hope you can go home... How fantastic that would be for you and Anna... You must do as the physics and OTs say, be a Good Boy and get stronger and stronger. I am so hoping for you that you'll be able to go home. Love you my Bosun, hoping and praying for you. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FS, thanku for giving him a peck for me. Mucho Gracias x

Mis xxxxxxxx lymuch x

Thinking of the crew near and far and wishing gentle seas around the world. ((((Crew))))
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 14 May, 2013 11:56 pm
@Dutchy,
mismi wrote Smile

Quote:
from your blonde bombshell

hahahahahaha.

Yeah right....

EXCELLENT NEWS DEAR WATSON, Anna and you must be over the moon...!!

PS: The red lipstick worked air kisses it was! (giggles)
Dutchy

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 12:59 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Dear mismi, izzie and Found soul, thank you all for your wonderful words. Yes it will be wonderful to go home, not fully recovered yet, however with Mrs. B's home made meals I shall soon regain my strength and some weight. Lost 10KG but looking better for it. LOL

mismi that 'blond bombshell' dis spoil me and made me feel a special man, her hugs made me feel equally as good as all those 'air kisses'LOL

Found Soul you won't get away that easy next time, I got a trick or two up my sleeve. LOL Remember who is the boss!

Hugs to you all from the Bosun.xxx
vonny

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 03:07 am
@Dutchy,
Hey Dutchy,

Great news! Wow, celebrations all over the world at the news! Get well - stay well - don't overdo it - but have fun!

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/Photography/Images/POD/e/eiffel-tower-fireworks-450237-sw.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 03:12 am
@Dutchy,
What Vonny said.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 03:15 am
G'day...starting to sound pretty good!

You'll have to behave yourself, or Anna.......
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 04:34 am
@margo,
What she said Wink
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 04:45 am
@margo,
Lost 10KG but looking better for it. LOL
blessing in disguise eh? Wink
Sooo happy to see you back Dutchy~!!! I had sent you a card! sent it through the wrong channel tho! Im not even able to follow up on it!
JPB

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 06:13 am
@Dutchy,
Excellent news!

It's good to see you posting again, Danny.

Continued thoughts to you and yours.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 04:04 pm
@Dutchy,
Quote:
mismi that 'blond bombshell' dis spoil me and made me feel a special man, her hugs made me feel equally as good as all those 'air kisses'LOL

Well...YEAH. Smile Hugs are wonderful. Big ol' bear hugs is my favorite. Wink
Love seeing you Dear Dutchy.

Praying for sleep for you Vonny.

Hugs you all. All Stars. Nuff said. Busier than a one legged woman in a butt kicking contest.

xoxmis
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 04:06 pm
@verbivore,
I am sure it will reach Aussie Land, eventually, I believe 2 did and 2 haven't yet, I think you should all move to England because it was those that showed up Wink

Dutchy

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 07:48 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hi Vonny, izzythepush, Margo, Found Soul, verbivore, JPB and mismi, thank you for your messages and kind words. Nice to wake up to such pleasant messages.

Verbivore I'm sure your card is somewhere between the 6th Continent and Australia, thank you for your kind thoughts.

Dear mismi a special "Bear Hug" for you, you have been so special to me over the years. (((mismi))).

Found Soul have a great day, I know you're busy as always, yes folks she is a workaholic but always makes time for the Bosun.

Hi Izzie, hope all goes well for Saturday and Sboy gets a real surprise. xxx

To all the crew, waves from down under.
vonny

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 04:12 am
@Dutchy,
Wow, Dutchy, you are whizzing around A2K today - tired me out chasing you on the games threads! Glad to see the Bosun back on Yabber-Liner where he belongs.

Guess the crew will hold a big party when you are back home - fireworks and food, fun and frolics - with some Dolly Parton music thrown in!

McTag

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 04:40 am
@vonny,

Good song. The BeeGees. Love those harmonies.
vonny

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 09:42 am
@McTag,
Great song! BeeGees ?
margo

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 01:10 pm
@vonny,
vonny wrote:

Great song! BeeGees ?

Wrote it!
vonny

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 01:11 pm
@margo,
Quote:
Wrote it!

Doh! Not with it this evening! Thank you! Laughing
Dutchy

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 07:44 pm
@vonny,
Hi crew, the Bosun has just been for his first outside walk (with my walking frame of course) and sat in the wintery sunshine. Great to inhale the fresh air. Had a nurse on either side so was in good hands.

So pleased I have my computer which enables me to keep contact with the outside world and play the trivia threads. I miss a few faces but hopefully they will return soon.

Have a great weekend crew, waves from down under.
vonny

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 03:39 am
@Dutchy,
Hi Dutchy, you've been having fun! Pretending you need a walking frame - huh, two glamorous nurses assisting you? Rolling Eyes Bet you were glad to sit out of doors! Picnic in the grounds next? Take some wine Drunk next time!
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:51 am
@Dutchy,
Quote:
Quote:
Had a nurse on either side so was in good hands
LOL Bosun, why do i feel you are enjoyying ur time there Wink oh yea...i havent forgotten..someone here said - u were ready to forego ur water for the entire day for a dessert Very Happy !!!! So much like you! Very Happy
and hey my Beagle is way too shy Sad poor thing has been rescued from a lab..they have named him Bruce so continuing with it for now! did i say that already? Razz oops sorry!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 04:08:50