@vonny,
(Hugs) Ms Vonny.... Take it slow......

and.

xxxxxx
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 03:42 pm
@vonny,
Good to see Vonny onboard and Dutchy posting ...
Dutchy

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 01:58 am
@ehBeth,
Thank you my friends glad to br back, Special hello to Vonny and Spendius. Yes mate the Aussies are coming with a team of many new faces, I'm tipping you'll keep the ashes. Vonny I hope you're feeling much better.
lmur

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 04:40 am
@Dutchy,
Welcome back!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 06:27 am
@Dutchy,
hamburgboy sure is glad to see Dutchy back

we had a great chat about it on the phone last night

the A2k world keeps slipping into real life!
mismi

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 06:55 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:

Always.

Vonny - so glad to see you here. Praying for quick healing!

Have a happy Friday (or Saturday Smile ) folkses!
Hugs you all,
mis

vonny

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 07:16 am
@Dutchy,
Quote:
Vonny I hope you're feeling much better.

Right back at you Dutchy! So good to have you back where you belong. I'm fine. Compared to what you've been through, my little episode was a walk in the park! Cool

Must admit, I do look like the victim of a mugging right now - black eye, swollen face, rows of stitches - hope you've had time to knock me up a Phantom of the Opera mask while you were holidaying in hospital! I'll need it for a while! Laughing Drunk

Love you Dutchy - hugs and big cheers! Razz
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 07:17 am
@mismi,
Quote:
Praying for quick healing!

Thank you mismi - so sweet of you!
Izzie

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 08:44 am
@vonny,
Good Afternoon Crew

DannyBoy - still smiling knowing that you are on the up-side of your recovery and able2communicate - gonna have to keep that BP a little more stable so take.it.easy - love my Bosun x

http://leadershipfreak.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/calm.jpg

Healing wishes ((Vonny)) - pillow either side of you and lean back in your berth girl - rest and time will take care of the healing process

http://avidcruiser.com/ftdc/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ftdc_tauck-0365.jpg

Missy - you have a good day too Dixie - thinking of you, love you much x

(((JPB))) dang nutella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed <hugs you>

lmur - good to see ya PaddyBoy - love to Éire, Rosie x

FS - thank you for keeping an eye on the Bosun - makes all the difference knowing he has crew close by to visit. Very Happy

RH - so very sorry to read about Bubba kitty. ((RH))

ehBeth wrote:

hamburgboy sure is glad to see Dutchy back

we had a great chat about it on the phone last night

yep, it does that fer sure. Hoping you're doing kk Bethie... you are growing in the garden, little pink fronds will appear coming into the summer and JPB fuscias are just starting to poke their heads through the soil. Missy is all over the grass - daisies everrawhere and Bob's poppies are on the up. Of course, the Bosun is overseeing everything in his spot. A2Kers are all throughout the garden - too numerous to mention. TC even has leaves on the tree... leaves, leaves appearing all over... gosh I LOVE THE SPRING and the sun and the BLUE skies...

talking of which - BLUE... Mr. Green <smooches baby> xox

So good to see so many folk jumping on board and sailing into calmer waters... thank you one and all, y'all make a difference.

<I have trashed every room in the house... well, ya know if ya wanna studio you gotta get everrathing in order... ahahahahahhaha - totally.utterly.trashed>

leaves.on.trees. beautiful.

http://www.organicsoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/world-hands.jpg

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalallalla

mismi

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 08:17 am
@Izzie,
(((Izzie)))

Dad's heart is functioning at 30 - 40% capacity. He has a major build up of fluid. So he is now on LASIK and something like digitalis. Hopefully the scan will show that there are no cancer cells and he can be done with the chemo. His heart should get stronger.

Hugs and kisses to you all. Have a great Saturday .
mis
vonny

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 08:35 am
@mismi,
Best of luck with the results of your father's scan - a worrying time, but let's hope there are no cancer cells and that'll be an end to the chemo. Bless you, mismi, so much to be concerned about. Lots of good wishes to you and yours.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 03:39 pm
@mismi,
Sending virtual hugs and positive vibes as well... It's difficult going through things ourselves, it's horrible when we are the ones watching our loved ones, with our hearts not just our eyes.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 03:41 pm
@Izzie,
No worries mate ! Wink

This ship has people everywhere that can get to someone, on behalf of all....it's an amazing ship.

Quote:
<I have trashed every room in the house... well, ya know if ya wanna studio you gotta get everrathing in order... ahahahahahhaha - totally.utterly.trashed>

lols.. I can imagine ....If only I could get myself together to get my filing in order so I know where everything is...................
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 01:47 am
@Dutchy,
Oh my! Am very humble that you have replied and soooooo pleased to hear from you! You are our inspiration our own Dutchy, Bosun, Beagle, Eagle! We kept sending healing thoughts but of course it was those fabulous medical staff that do their thing!

Thank you for helping with advice am sure I will have some questions. F-boy had open heart surgery at 8 days old, he has had 3 ops as a baby and nothing until now, so I suppose we have been lucky.

Are you still in hospital or recuperating at home? Lots of healthy green food to eat! So happy to hear you are from you!

Loads of hugs and kisses
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
spikepipsqueak

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 06:55 pm
@annis,
Dutchy, so good to hear your laconic tone and hope it emerges from a smiling face. Huge hug.

Vonny, annis, mismi. If posivibes change the world you have nothing to worry about.
vonny

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 04:03 am
@spikepipsqueak,
Enough good vibes emanating from this thread to float a ship, spikepipsqueak! Some powerful love from all of the crew members. Helped me - and I'm only a newbie! And Dutchy ought to be back at the helm again soon - not long to go now, I hope!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 11:58 pm
@vonny,
((((IZZIE)))) Crew, good evening or afternoon or morning I guess pending on where you are...

In accorance to "First Word" where My Dutchy assumed that he was the Boss, we ventured down to the Hospital today on his orders, well something like that.

In hand, the first card sent and received from overseas, and handed over, Ms Anna was there as well, both smiled at the gesture... and for sure, I advised of the other two coming and my faux fur, thingy of forgetting to tell someone to put AUSTRALIA , blonde moment, I've been forgiven.

Danny isn't replying only because he needs new glasses and it appears no one was able to increase the size of the font on the computer...So Anna took it home... We've arranged for her to call me in the next few days so I can go to their house, fix it, and we'll walk across to the Hospital with it, so he will be back on line soon. He wanted me to let you all know, that's the only reason and he's doing great.

So great, that he is getting out of bed now and walking on his own, heading for the shower by himself too... (too much information) but he did say I could tell you Wink Feet are still black and bandaged but he can't feel a thing when he walks... BP is also now fine as well, no longer low... YAY HUH..

So, next step is, as Anna has back-up and Danny knows it, from a few people, he is going to RE-HAB which means alot more work to be done, alot more walking to be had, however, that means more strength, home sooner.

Danny threatened to go to Queensland to recover Izzie, she wanted me to tell you that she has been having a ball on her own and doesn't want him home, followed by just kidding and off course they both were laughing.

She always and Danny wanted to thank you Izzie, for spending so much time on the phone the other day with Anna, I told Anna, that you love talking with your new bestie, she said "that's because we laugh so much together" Wink

I also got permission to make the rest of you laugh........ Danny missed Anna's cooking, so Anna snuck her own meal into him yesterday and he had it for dinner, obviously the nurses think he wasn't hungry for what he ordered Wink She is taking the container home today shhhhhhh Smile

He will be ever so pleased to see other people dropping in with love.

Annis, I told him what you wrote to him as I realised that he somehow had lost contact via the computer ... He told me to tell you he will write to you again as soon as he has the computer back and not to think that he didn't reply to you.. I am sure we all knew that.

He shook his head over your situation in sadness but said "look at him" Wink Keep smiling ...

That's about it, other than frigg can't find a park in that place, took us 20 minutes and then we had to park erm, well not where we were meant to, so a shorter visit...

Both looked fantastic, Danny is well on his way now... Misses everyone and I hope to get him back up and running as soon as Anna permits . As, I said to Danny, you are not the boss . Anna is....

Thinking of everyone that has a few rough roads, or hurdles but with the type of people around this place, the Universe seems to work wonders as it's really the real world not virtual when those thoughts go out there.

Vonny hope you are coping...

Mismi hope things are going better for you.

Izzie, hope things are springing and the sun is shining.

And, everyone else, well hugs.

Izzie

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 09:41 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

So, next step is, as Anna has back-up and Danny knows it, from a few people, he is going to RE-HAB which means alot more work to be done, alot more walking to be had, however, that means more strength, home sooner.

this iz the best news, FS. Thank you so much (you know how much). It's always good to have the best crew to back up the Captain - and Anna is most certainly at the helm in their household Wink- thank you for doing what you've done and continue to do)

Quote:
Danny threatened to go to Queensland to recover Izzie, she wanted me to tell you that she has been having a ball on her own and doesn't want him home, followed by just kidding and off course they both were laughing.

Ahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaahaha - I'd have him here in a shot, and Anna too (I so wish)- but he wouldn't get any better with my culinary skills Embarrassed Though I can warm up soup <do not boil, do not boil> ... just!!!!!!! Mr. Green <I 'aint no Phyllis Nan Sortain Pechey Razz >

Quote:
She always and Danny wanted to thank you Izzie, for spending so much time on the phone the other day with Anna, I told Anna, that you love talking with your new bestie, she said "that's because we laugh so much together" Wink

She is a gem... and we talk so much - there's an unspoken understanding between us and we have much in common, despite the miles and differences in our worlds, and much to laugh about when we are mulling over "plans afoot"! Ha, we do speak of our Bosun, but we also talk about everyotherlittlethangintheworldtoo. You know her FS - she iz a remarkable, strong lady - someone to aspire to, bless her - love them both. So very blessed to have them part of my world.

Quote:
Both looked fantastic, Danny is well on his way now... Misses everyone and I hope to get him back up and running as soon as Anna permits . As, I said to Danny, you are not the boss . Anna is....

With her love, strength and support, he will be home soon and she'll take good care of her man.

I'm so pleased he will be moving to rehab. So, so pleased.

Again FS, thank you for all you are doing. It will be great to see him back online. x

(((((((((((((((((((Crew))))))))))))))))))))) thoughts for all - near and far.

((Mis))lymuchDixiexxxxxxxxx

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Replies

McTag

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 06:06 am

This recent cold weather has done my magnolia no good at all.
vonny

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 09:17 am
@McTag,
Glorious weather now though! Went to a nearby market town today, and was amazed at just how green everything has suddenly become! Been bleak for so very long - great to see spring suddenly blossom forth!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 04:15:30