"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

vonny

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 03:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Great post! So good to know Danny's coming along so well. Laughing

Yes, I did get his PM - wonderful surprise, but hadn't realised he'd been reading First Word - yikes!!! Embarrassed

Great shame he can't watch television or use computer - but I'm sure a friend (his or yours) will soon rectify that! Idea

Wonderful Anna - she really is his other half!

verbivore

Reply Sat 23 Mar, 2013 07:22 am
@vonny,
Thank you Found Soul!!! so happy to hear hes well and cheeky again Wink his comp would be well soon too! give him an extra kiss the next time u see him! and tell him im not surprised that of all the things he remembers "what he eats" Wink
Thanks missy - im still surprised you got me out of that Wink
mismi

Reply Sat 23 Mar, 2013 09:54 am
@verbivore,
I couldn't miss that pretty face and like Beth said - that BEAUTIFUL smile. Smile
I really, really do love that dance....still doing my marsala bhangra. So much fun.
vonny

Reply Sat 23 Mar, 2013 04:15 pm
@mismi,
Looks energetic!

verbivore

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2013 04:41 am
@vonny,
Yeah Bhangra is the style of Punjabis in India. They are considered to be the most energetic and most enthusiastic people here Smile in India.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 09:53 am
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass –
It’s all about learning to dance in the rain.

So, anyone wanna dance?
Izzie

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 12:00 pm
@Tryagain,
Hello Crew

It's been a mad busy week and so much has happened in such a short space of time, I wouldn't even know where to start... so I won't! Suffice it to say, it's most all excellent.

FS - thank you so much for the great reports on our Bosun. So happy you got to visit with him and thanku for giving him a peck from me. It's so good he didn't need the surgery, hoping now the circulation will improve and he will be up and pottering around. I haven't managed to call Anna yet, will see if I can tonight. x

MaMaVerby - BEAUTIFUL GIRL! So very lovely... made me smile so much ((((((((MaMaVerby))))))))))))x

TULIP...talk when you can girl... always here for you. x

(((((((y'all Crew)))))))))))

Blue Baby: take my hand, bring a butler, a brolly, sing a little and let's dance! x

<well, ya know, 'til the Bosun's back then I'm afraid I'll be having a tango with the BEAgle> Wink

cha cha cha Mr. Green

waves Razz
mismi

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 12:51 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass –
It’s all about learning to dance in the rain.

So, anyone wanna dance?

I dance alllllllll the time. So sure, let's dance!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 12:53 pm
@Izzie,
Quote:
It's been a mad busy week and so much has happened in such a short space of time, I wouldn't even know where to start... so I won't! Suffice it to say, it's most all excellent

Hey Izzie (((Izzie)))
So glad to see you! Glad to hear all is well.

Looking forward to seeing that tango. Can't wait until Dear Dutchy gets back.

Hugs and kisses to all,
mis
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 03:35 pm
http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/Tangofandango_zps8049993c.jpg

http://youtu.be/iFcuN2zI3u0

Eye luves y’all. x
mismi

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 04:18 pm
@Tryagain,
Ohwee he's so sweet. I'm getting a toofache. :p
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 01:29 am
@mismi,
Wait, they're covering themselves with the umbrellas and not the couple? Wink

Great picture though.

K, Ms Izzie, I shall call in the morning if you don't get the chance as I need to see if I can help get Dutchy's computer working, or not... Poor man. But, but, I can tell, you are happy and so seems everyone else and that's terrific.

So busy, sorry this is short....

I'm not but that depends if you are mean to me Wink

Let you know or let me know Izzie if you speak first to Anna and I'll contact her to organise something, hopefully .

Night from Aussieland.

Tryagain

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 01:31 pm
Missy sweetie y’all are just so Illecebrous.
mismi

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 01:42 pm
@Tryagain,
Nice word. I like.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 04:41 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Hi Crew...

Just a quick report on our Bosun... sitreps are GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... lovely long chat with Anna - she's kushti and coping well, as if she were able to de do any less, she is mahhhhhhvellous.

News of our Bosun

physically ok, he is very weak...

he's now on physio 2 x day and and shortly be moved to a rehab place as it’s just the physical needs to get into line with – medically he’s doing well - very well

this is taking some organising, so we're not sure when he will be moved... it will be necessary for Danny to be competely responsible for his dialysis after he's moved... which means lifting 6L bags... which at the moment simply isn't possible for him to do... so there may be a little wait before being moved to rehab

he is eating more - yay

competely free from all trachs

lungs – AOK

heart – AOK

BP – up and down with exercise (this is to be expected) He can only stand for a few minutes... but time will take care of that as he grows stronger.

It is lovely to be able to tell you good news about our Danny Boy and will keep you posted. He was delighted with his visit from FS and it cheered him up no end.

YAY for our Bosun... before long we'll have him hoisting the sails Wink

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Crew))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

be safe and well, near and far ((xox)) x
ossobuco

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 04:47 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you, Danny, and Foundy and Izzie and Anna for the good news.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 03:34 am
@Izzie,
Hi Ms Izzie

(Crew, Osso thanks for Foundy, I like the name ) Smile

Well this sucks, photobucket won't work, changing password won't work but I won't be defeated TOMORROW I will work it out.

Ms Izzie, thank you for the up-date...

I'll add a little.......

It's Easter here it is there too? IDK anyways Anna is spending Sunday with Danny's family, Danny has told her not to FORGET his Easter Egg !!!! Cheeky huh.

What you don't know is that, when you told Anna to give him a kiss his reply Ms Izzie... " Tell her I am married" Wink I told her to give him one from me too and pftttttttttttt I know he's married Smile

The computer thingy is not up because I sense Anna does not want to ring his friend .. He didn't come in.

But Mr Dutchy pftttttttttttttt.. Well I am not doing any cross words I need the Computer first..............

So I told Anna, it won't cost me a thing other than a coffee when he is out to send someone so she will talk with him tomorrow.

He also told them Private, put me back into Private as his physio was a bit much this afternoon no one came, even though Anna went and searched UNTIL she kinda kicked butt then 3 of them came Smile

I think she is a Nurse she just does not know it.

So, whilst I work out grrr Photobucket

HAPPY EASTER - DUTCHY apparently wants Eggs TAKERS? Till I can post one?

Smile

Happy Easter all, let the bunny's hop, the fields be colourful, hidden eggs, lots of love and sharing.

Foundy Wink
verbivore

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 05:30 am
@FOUND SOUL,
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8398/eastereggsz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Found Soul - My humble attempt to reach the eggs for the bosun! its been ages since ive used image shack..

Izza thanks Smile im smiles too... want to learn more and am planning for it
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 06:28 am
@Izzie,
Such good news. Goodness I miss Dutchy. Thank you sweet Izzie. I am off sugar for 2 days now. I am the worse for it today. Lerd I am cranky.

If I don't feel better and lose these winter pounds soon - I am going to eat chocolate. I chose a bad time too...love me a chocolate marshmallow easter bunny.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2013 08:04 am
Well, this one will keep our Dutchy busy -

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/photo/2012-04/08/131512885_11n.jpg

I've a photo somewhere of giant sugared easter eggs in the window of my favorite gelateria in Rome, but I can't find it, dammit. So this one will have to do in its stead.

click on this to see the Valzani pasticceria shop in Trastevere (Rome)
http://www.valzani.it/
<weeps with frustration at not being there>
that site's worth exploring, she says
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 02:48:51