"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

verbivore

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 12:37 am
@firefly,
Here is a welcome dance - to welcome back the BEAgle!!! unfortunately i dint get the clearer video yet - will post it when i get it - till then...its welcoming our Bosun!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgMDa4r2bLs

find me if u can in it Wink
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 01:43 am
@firefly,
Whaaa, I miss my computer so I can photobucket Sad A couple of days........I hope...

How is Vonny huh? From "can't" (no such word hey Dutchy you've proven that) to "can"... She can post photos way to go.. Muscles, I love muscles.

FF - Lobsters don't get him started he will start telling you some magical stories and they will include prawns as well and then I will get upset because he gets more than me each Christmas and it's my FAV food, mind you probably everyones Wink Well on a fish scale of things.

Love the photos Smile The wheel turns.

And agree... He probably will try to sit ON the window instead of BY the window Smile
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Wed 20 Mar, 2013 04:29 am
@firefly,
My mouth waters! I'm a seafood addict - mmmmm.....delish! But perhaps Danny would like a few good old English chips with his mussels and ale, crab and lobster? He's bound to have worked up a good appetite after all that hospital food! Question Very Happy Can't wait to say "welcome back Bosun" - strewth, he's got a lot of lovely food and drink to look forward to upon his return Cool Great to hear he won't need that additional surgery!

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/387/cache/18-food-snaps-french-fries_38756_600x450.jpg
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:10 am
@verbivore,
VERBS! I LOVE THAT! I see you pretty girl! I love your dress. Love that dancing as well. Danny will be so happy to see his Pearl of the East! Smile

Thanks for the updates FS

((Izzie)) Hugs you.
mis
spikepipsqueak

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 06:02 pm
@mismi,
http://www.australianfauna.com/images/wedgetailedeagle.jpg

Dutchy, it would do us all a power of good to know you were up and eating well and going about your normal routine.

Hugs to all.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 06:42 pm
@verbivore,
Verby - that is wonderful.

I liked the dry run video even better - there are a few moments where your smile is brilliant!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 01:14 am
@ehBeth,
mismi, thank you .

Helllllo Ms (((IZZIE))) and crew.

David oops, D and I Smile have just come back from visiting Danny Wink

We chose the afternoon hoping Anna would be there, she was aware we were coming but didn't tell him in case I had to work..All smiles...

When we walked in big smile on Mr Dutchy's face... Didn't even try to brush his hair Wink Mind you, it's grown and looks grand, like a professor, I told him to leave it that way..............

First thing I did, was...........

WALK OVER

And as soon as I went to give him a kiss on his fore-head .......

HE
SAID..

"That's from (nearly wrote it) IZZIE " and smiled a huge big smile. David and I laughed, and I said, yes. Then kissed him again and said that's from Firefly, then again and said that's from Mismi (all the while Anna is laughing and so is he) David off course too, I mean D. Then one last one, - (and that's from me and EVERYONE ELSE)... phew... way too many of you to keep going otherwise I would have but the message was clear ....(x)

So you see Mr Dutchy managed to read all of that, here Wink

Danny could use the computer but then it went caput. Anna thought it may need a battery but Danny's friend is coming through tomorrow and will try to work it out..

Now.. This sucks.

TV is $20 a day? WT? So he has no TV.

Apparently, he was in Private and now in Public, due to his dialisis machine. Public would turn up at 11am sometimes? So, they put him in Public, Private he had TV for free, off course couldn't watch it as we all know..

And, they won't give it to him for free, different "place" .... mmmm.

Anna looked stunning all dressed up ... She was discussing Danny with us as well as trying to sort out his Computer thought wise.

Vonny, Danny wants you to know that he read First Word as was thoroughly entertained at our on-going banter, he was going to write something small and cheeky as well as something small here but the Computer went.

Same, he only got to send a couple of PM's and wants everyone to know that he can't wait to tap away slowly and say hi to you all.

I did look at the Computer and "try" to fix it for 30 minutes but it appears it's logged into the Hospital and it should be logged into the provider, Broadband so I wrote it all down for his friend when he gets there tomorrow. It's all fine just has to be programmed again... Fingers crossed.

No TV
No Internet

How would we go?

Danny was yacking away to D about Tuna and they have people in common as in they both know people quite well. Although Danny asked D why he had so much rubble on his face and I agreed, yuck.. D's excuse was he has a couple of days off Wink

I have to tell you...

IZZIE, he knows you ring every week he shook his head and frowned as usual he can not believe so many people doing so much, so much love...

AND

That he looked terrific.

Still puffing a little trying to talk to much.

He's not eating a lot as obviously it's been so long but he had a chicken schnizel and rice and something else and remembers all that he eats Wink

AND

He had THREE not one Nurse attending to him at once in between, we all made fun of that including Anna Wink

He still can't walk but he can talk, smile, laugh and he's ready setty and GO is that how you spell setty? Oh well.

He does know he will be there for some time but he's bright as bright can be other than off course tired still.

His heels are Black. Anna got to see them and was so shocked. I thought maybe ? That the blood originally wasn't flowing and went straight there together with the ulcers, now it is flowing they will start to heel?

The Doctors are saying they are slowly heeling. Lord I know that, Danny asked how my rib was 9 weeks later, 90% still healing it happens as we get older.

To which Ms Anna stated "wait till you get to our age " laughing away.

I asked Dutchy what he would like me to tell you in addition.

" I'm great, I can't wait to start (slowly) typing away and catch up with everyone" he misses everyone .

I do know he feels horrid that he got a couple or so PM's out and then the computer (internet) went ....

I told him "we know everything, they know everything" Anna and Danny laughed.

It was great to see that he looks the same, no weight loss good colour and longer hair bit like a hippy, Just kidding Dutchy.

It was wonderful to be able to see him and let you all know "with eyes" that your DUTCHY IS DOING MAGICAL.

Just gotta get out before we go to Phuket Danny, 18th June...

Eh-Beth.. Almost a good date that one Wink

Lastly, I told Danny if his friend can't fix, I will be down with mine who is a Computer guy... Not fun sitting /laying 24/7 with nothing to entertain him but that he owes me HEEPS of coffees monthly thereafter.

DUTCHY IS REAL GOOD.

REAL GOOD.

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 05:09 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Found Soul thank you so much for the update on Danny. It's great you got to visit with him. I'm so happy he is doing well. That's nice of you to help him sort out the internet problem. It must be a long day without tv or computer. Although I'm pretty sure Danny keeps the nurses nearby to entertain him. Wink I did get a PM from him before his computer went kaput. I'm thinking he probably didn't get my return pm. He's going to have so much to catch up with when he gets back online the poor man will be exhausted!
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 05:30 am
@Stormwatch,
I so wish I could have kept going with the kisses stormwatch Wink For you all.

He was laughing Anna was laughing but there are soooo many of you..

I tried.

So glad he got to send you one too... I know he is upset he couldn't send everyone one, one minute "in his words" he was reading ready to reply next he felt faint and couldn't but was thinking of all he read and next, he lost internet.

Just you all wait, a couple of days Smile Well get it going.

It is fantatstic, I was in a hurry typing but truly he looks magical... Bar his little bandaged legs Sad

He weathered the storm:) mam... This is a little thing .....compared to what he did............

Rest assure I wish you all were here in Aussie land ... It's not fair that I report via visual but I hope it makes you all know that he is more than OK , he is great.. and again Izzie, he thinks of you as his "GIRL" Smile But you know what he means... Wink

(hugs)
mismi

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 05:36 am
@FOUND SOUL,
LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing this FS. Thank you so much for passing on the love to Danny and Anna. Smile So happy to hear he is doing well and I am still praying for him to get his strength back and that his computer gets sorted out.

Thanks again dear!
mis
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 06:43 am
@FOUND SOUL,
ahhhhh FoundyGirl! that is a brilliant description of your visit

I could just picture it all.

It was wonderful to get a PM from our bosun earlier this week. He's splendid and I do miss him. Hamburgboy asks about him each time we talk by phone - he really misses their little (in between the games) chats.

Gotta love that Anna. She sounds like an absolute pip!

Big smiles all round.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 08:17 am
Found soul, this is delightful news to wake up to today. Thank you, you and D.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 11:17 am
@FOUND SOUL,
W00t!

Yay from the Super-Secret Moderator Bat & Hamster Cave.

Carry on. Cool
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 11:40 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Great news about Dutchy, Found Soul!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g11RMP464ck/T2zmGBiDa-I/AAAAAAAAAm8/QRrPjijfiZQ/s1600/snoopy.jpg
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 01:50 pm
Goodonya Dutchy mate, but I think FS is wise to what’s going on, so I arranged for the girls to put on a little show for you….

Chiggit aowt, apslutlee fair-billus*:

http://youtu.be/44mw37d8LQw

Don’t worry mate I’ll keep going with or with air chew.

Have a good weekend y’all.

• Ozzie speekee for, ‘check it out, absolutely fabulous’.
• “Air chew” – come on…..with ‘out you’.

mismi

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 02:11 pm
@Tryagain,
You sound like one of my relatives now. And we ain't Aussie.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 02:17 pm
Great news! My prayers have been answered. . . again. (I have been praying for Danny every night.)
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 02:40 pm
@Tryagain,
Thank God that was a link, and not a visual, I mean Anna will be keen to see her Danny staring at a page on his computer again Shocked I could just visualise him opening A2K he even showed me on his laptop where the icon was Wink And bam.... "This is Yabber Line Danny?"

Just kidding.

I forget to say that I told him there are pictures upon pictures, links and pictures here all dedicated to him. The look on both of their faces were priceless.

Andrew what a beautiful thing to say...............

And, nice to see such happiness ... Gonna be a good weekend for all.

0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 02:51 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

You sound like one of my relatives now. And we ain't Aussie.

I am Aussie - but no-one here sounds like that! I think Try's been at the cooking sherry again!
mismi

Reply Fri 22 Mar, 2013 03:41 pm
@margo,
I laughed. He's getting his dialects confused. Wink
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.61 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 04:23:39