"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 06:29 pm
@ossobuco,
Thank you Osso, that's really nice of you.

Definately NEEDED Wink
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 06:32 pm
@Ice Demon,
Feisty Smile

What about pop?

(IZZIE) That's perfectly fine, your mind is everywhere I am sure and in such a happy place, I am also sure Wink Happy Mother's Day! 2013!!!! The year.

Look forward to your up-date on our Mr Dutchy....

Seems everyone is a little tired, tried, admired or just wired Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 03:33 pm
Chill out Ice, have I ever led you wrong!

To prove my point, did you see last night’s Jay Leno show when he chatted with Halle Berry?

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/Jayhittingon_zps2e2981f4.jpg

The guy is a pet lover and you can tell from his eyes he can’t wait to get his hands on her puppies!

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/Rovingeyes_zps6ed9078b.jpg

I just hope he’s not in a town in Illinois called Beecher, it has a tool and die company named 'Beecher Tool and Die'.

Oh well a man's got to believe in something…. I believe I'll have another drink before I take the plank out - No I’m serious, I have to walk the plank; I’m too poor to afford a dawg!

If you try to fail, and succeed; which have you done?

Come back soon Dutchy, the crew are on the cusp of revolting!

BTW Missy, I love your coat rack; did you make it yourself?

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 03:37 pm
@Tryagain,
Question of the day: If a man says something but there's no woman within earshot, is he still wrong?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 03:47 pm
@Ice Demon,
Try, is that you?
mismi

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 04:09 pm
@Tryagain,

Quote:
BTW Missy, I love your coat rack; did you make it yourself?

no
0 Replies

Ice Demon

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 04:15 pm
@ossobuco,
No, no, my dear lady. To agree with you would be deceiving myself and would just be making my ego swell. To tell you the truth, I'm just a petty vagabond walking through the valley of the shadow of death.
Enough about that, can you make Katy give Dutchy and me two of her paws, just like she does to Roger?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 04:47 pm
@Ice Demon,
All you have to do is show up at the door. She's not always friendly, and has big teeth, but chances are she'd like you and think you came here to hold her paws.. which would be splendid if you did.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 04:57 pm
Good Evening Crew

News of our Bosun

in the renal ward and dialysis all under control...

unfortunately, not much improvement sadly - Danny's feet have ulcers/bedsores (from ICU grrrr) - however, he has pepped up a little bit and asked for his laptop. They can't get it working at the moment...

Anna has asked me to say if anyone writes (which I am sure would be welcome) just to write very short messages as he's not able to focus and read more than a couple lines. (maybe leave it for a little while longer - will be phoning Anna on Thurs nights) - I've asked her to let him know we are all thinking of him and are so looking forward to his return on the ship.

With the sores comes the obvious inability to walk. He is exercising his arms and I've given some suggestions to strengthen his legs. He's not able to walk at all and is barely able to support his weight using a frame (such that it is, not weighty, just no strength right now).

The physios are working on him and he will do this and ... if his mental attitude can perk up and they can get his laptop working, I think this may be a big help to his recovery. We've got a plan between us and will try and get a techie to get him signed on (could be something simple with the connection).

All in all, it's gonna be a looooooong road... but he is going to do this, he has the will, and heart and renal wise, all is OK. Just got to get the strength back in him and for the feet to be less painful (they have now ensured that no blankets rest on his feet and he has foam to make them more comfortable.) <I know from feet!!>

The long haul... but we will get him back and much more importantly, his wife and son will get their hubby and father back home. There's no place like home.

<any spare Wizards in OZ or Ruby Red Shooz going spare>

Bless him.

Must sleep now, work on the morrow.

Nighty night crew! x love, near and far. ((((((((((((Crew)))))))))))

ossobuco

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 05:08 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you, Izzie.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 05:08 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you. Good night sweety. Rest well. xox
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 05:09 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you so much for that update, Izzie.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 05:18 pm
@Izzie,
Thanks for the news Izzie. I take it as a positive sign that he wants his laptop. Very Happy
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 07:28 pm
@Izzie,
Thanks for the update, (((( Iz )))).

Sending thoughts and prayers to Danny, Anna, and all of Dutchy's loved ones.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2013 07:41 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you for the update MzIzz.

Tried to find a dancing laptop but I got some rather Embarrassed Mr. Green Embarrassed results !

decided on this one

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_zPPef9vLbBw/S13zdgEUG8I/AAAAAAAAAK0/zSZWJxviJyQ/s400/dog+laptop.jpg

thought the Bosun could use an assistant keyboarder

Very Happy
izzythepush

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 01:44 am
@Izzie,
Magic.

http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk/selwyn.jpg
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 06:23 am
@ehBeth,

Thought I would share a funny this morning.

I love this clip. Totally cracks me up.

Have a wonderful day crew. Thoughts are with you all!
mis
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 02:40 pm
@Izzie,
One for Dutchy!

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/u/H6yMi6fUB_1JR964xxG8RxsYArlNNn1lR5PWutchIbzZUXB4VDEp8-EdLl8U3I1m1c5ouZjK2Zmf6A/

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 03:58 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you Izzie...

I am happy to purchase a pre-paid broadband stick and have my computer guy, install it onto his laptop so that he gets internet, lordy I have had to do that at home, as my server has a problem in my area and they aren't going to fix it Sad

I will see what I can do from this end, and call Anna about it...

Though I bet she will say no, as she is as stubborn as Dutchy, but she may let me help organise it..............

A hard road.... But he will do this...

Some kind soul asked for my address, to send a little something Wink If anyone else wants an address, or email address to send a picture of card or anything, don't hesitate to ask... though I may give out my Post Office Address, na I think you are all lovely...

PS.....Vonny's beautiful girl "Megan" turned 10 the other day, thanks Osso for answering the thread Wink I think it got a tad lost in the system... Again, happy birthday to your beautiful little dog Vonny.... Ya a good mum.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 04:04 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Wish him well for me, for some reason I just know he'd love this clip. Smile

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 10:35:10