"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

roger

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 12:19 am
@ehBeth,
Ya know, in a machine shop when you have a broken tap in the hole you were trying to thread, it is called a Dutchman. They are incredibly stubborn.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 04:14 am
@Izzie,
Lost for words - for once! Wonderful news about Danny, truly marvellous. To hear he actually rang Anna - that's amazing.

Lovely to hear about your son too, so glad for you.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 08:02 am
Thoughts are with you all today. Love that our lovely boat is enjoying smoother seas and sunny conditions. Praying it continues. Thoughts are with Danny and Anna and Izzie and her boys and Vonny. Give us details when you have them Vonny.

Hugs to you all - have a wonderful day!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 02:12 pm
@Izzie,
Great news about Dutchy! Thanks, Izzie. When he gets back home, he should recreate his wedding dance with Anna. Smile

0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 04:57 pm
@Izzie,
Great news.....doing the happy dance here Very Happy

and of course still sending positive vibes and virtual hugs.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 06:29 pm
hey

it's the phone

it's Dutchy!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxBBa2giwP-ppaRiBZD18iAXEWRcQubB_aqyBz0q2dDGUb1WXZ

let everyone know!

http://attic.areavoices.com/files/2011/10/phone2-1024x812.jpg

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/18465856/2/stock-photo-18465856-party-line-people-on-telephone.jpg

hey it's Dutchy!

wow!

http://www.parade.com/images/-v5/news/2010/1226/main-now-hear-this.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2013 06:34 pm
Just saw the Dutchy news. Really good to know he is improving that much.
verbivore

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 12:22 am
@edgarblythe,
We need to arrange a party here....a welcome back party..for Ryan and Danny
ooooo lalalala!! SO damn happy for U both there!!!!
Captain!!! IL mail u! sssooon!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 07:46 am
Thank y’all so much for finding the time to join me to commemorate the gallant action of 187 Texans who on this day in1836 having repelled the Mexican army for an astonishing 13 days, were finally overrun and wiped out at the Battle of the Alamo. RIP boys.

I have never eaten a Taco since!

Welcome back Dutchy mate – It’s good to talk.

I never thought this day would come. But finally, eureka! Both Izzie and Missy have transgressed that unwritten rule and posted risqué and salacious comments in a frisky manner.

As the ships compliance officer I have little choice but to send you both to the Naughty Sauna!!!

Please collect your towels en route s'il vous plait.

As promised; a picture of my butt.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/Mybutt_zps6fa1b636.jpg

Hugs to pet lovers everywhere.

mismi

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 07:53 am
@Tryagain,
nice butt
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 08:07 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
As promised; a picture of my butt.

It's a lot bigger than I imagined.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 01:27 pm
@Tryagain,
And your watering can?.........
mismi

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 05:31 pm
@vonny,
oooooo even Vonny is becoming salacious and risque'! Wink We won't talk about his watering can...he's a little sensitive about it.

heh heh.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 05:35 pm
@mismi,
I happen to have one just like it, resting on top of the pantry hutch in my kitchen. That's since a one gallon plastic milk bottle is easier to water with for me. The galvanized steel watering can makes a nice vase. Ahem.
mismi

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 05:41 pm
@ossobuco,
Oooo law - I could riff off of that but I will just let things be. Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2013 10:24 pm
I never thought anyone commenting on my nice butt was talking about my shoulders ...

http://0.tqn.com/d/culinaryarts/1/0/f/H/-/-/bostonbutt.jpg

though my shoulders are nice
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 03:28 am
@mismi,
Me - salacious and risque'! Never! Just wondered if the butt was very large or the watering can very small.................................
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 08:29 am
@mismi,
There goes another cup of coffe over the computer screen.Having dealt with hearing about Try's "watering can", it now transpires that Osso has "one just like it, resting on top of the pantry hutch".

Fantastic news about Danny.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 01:50 pm
Oh mein Gott! News of my sprinkler system has reached Ireland – to be sure.

You guys crack me up already – but enough of my crack because I've got a crush on a ventriloquists doll, I saw her in the distance - She had horizon me, but unfortunately she's already spoken for.

Izzy, you have a vivid imagination, butt knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit - Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Just imagine I was at this Hollywood fancy dress party when I dialled 911 and said, "Two girls are fighting over me."
"OK" the operator paused…… "Well what's the problem then?"
"The fat one's winning." …..
I then had Chewbacca waving her hairy armpits and moaning at me -
I guess that's just the way the Wookie Grumbles.

Still, when it comes to size, I have found it only takes 3.5 inches to please a woman; it doesn't matter if it’s Visa, MasterCard or American Express Gold. Which is the only reason God create man - because a vibrator can't mow the lawn!

Thanks for your support Dutchy, but the Doc says, if it hurts when you water - Urine trouble!

Hugs y'all.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2013 02:51 pm
@Tryagain,
And, a green toilet roll? I never.

Finally, a computer back at home although it's a laptop, it works, it works.

I did read about Dutchy before I had trouble and jumped into the air, well sort off, huge smile, grin and on-wards and up-wards to Mr Dutchy!!!!!

IDK I didn't learn that a tomato was a fruit for like ages, but ha, I'm learning wisdom cause I never, ever, ever, put it into a fruit salad Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 06:26:14