"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

vonny

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 01:08 pm
@Izzie,
Oh Izzie, I'm so sorry! Lost my 12 year old Labrador on 5 Jan, so know what you are going through. Still trying to come to terms with it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 01:37 pm
@ossobuco,
I don't remember how long I cried off and on about Pacco, guessing six weeks before it tapered off. Like you, I knew the way of it pretty well, but wise understanding be damned.

Years before, I'da thought I was on the nutzy side crying about our losing our cat Spackle so much, but my stoic husband cried too.

This is a photo of son Spackle sitting on top of his mother, CinQue.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/ossobuco/spackleandcinque018.jpg

Uh, that stool I used to sit on for painting did have a dip in the middle.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 02:24 pm
@Izzie,
So sorry for your loss Izzie and Sean. A beloved pet is hard to say good bye to. We have our Maggie and Jazzie's ashes on the mantel. They will always be in our hearts, as your pet will be in yours.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 03:12 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie so sorry to read about Scooble-hoobles loss this morning. 14 years is a long time and you will have many happy memories of him, thinking of you today. (((Izzie)))
mismi

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 04:02 pm
@Dutchy,
(((Izzie)))
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 04:05 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie - in addition to what I wrote elsewhere. LOVE never stops.... ever. x
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 04:38 pm
@Roberta,
Here you go, we went out and bought a bit of carrot today.

http://i50.tinypic.com/zufp05.jpg
Barry The Mod

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 05:54 pm
@Izzie,
Bye Scoobie.Hugs to (((The Captain))) and (((Sean))).
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 06:10 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
in addition to what I wrote elsewhere. LOVE never stops.... ever. x

It tends to do when the steak and kidney pie and bread puddings stop coming.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2013 06:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Excellent. Thanks and relieved.
vonny

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 02:20 pm
@izzythepush,
What a sad little face he has! Why are snowmen like teddy bears - sort of lovable - not as cuddly though!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 03:57 pm
@Roberta,
Thank you crew.

yep Beth, s'hard.

We're struggling at the mo but time will ease that... and tomorrow will be a better day. Thanku for your messages of support and phonecalls... I do so appreciate what y'all have said.

Back to work tomorrow so I shall be on shoreleave prolly 'til later in the week.

Bosun - thankee for your call, you sounded so much stronger and have so the right frame of mind going into this surgery. x

Missy - hope PaPa is alright and coping with chemo and you're doing OK too. x

Margo - thanku for Sunday morning, I knew what I had to do, that decision was not difficult for the right reasons, telling Sean was so difficult and he's not doing very well right now. I do hope you are recovering well and keeping cool. x

Boida - will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for this weeks biopsy and for a quick recovery. x

Tulip is taking F-boy to have CT scan on his heart this Saturday, the 26th. Please keep them both in your thoughts and prayers and posivibe for good news for them.

It is a tough week this week for a few of us.

Life's to be celebrated and I do believe that... happy memories for you JPB, Vonny and Osso, Stormy, Boida, and FS and all those who have lost loved ones... pets ... relatives, they're all part of the family and friends, it takes a little while to redress the balance.

Again, thank you for your kindness, (((((((((((((crew))))))))))))) near and far...

I've been trying to push the reply button for at least an hour... now I will.

Signing off whilst we're anchored up ... going to stock up on some celebratory items for when our Bosun is ready to dance on the deck again. Very Happy

Keep sailing, see y'all in a wee while. x

I had to get the kid out of the house today, we hit the open road and just drove to where I feel huge love unmeasured...

for our Down Underers... just a little snow left on the moor

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-LghzWh40jpM/UP23fQqPp5I/AAAAAAAAZNg/HsUK6WYVmf4/s800/DSC08106.JPG

for those near and far... big sky, open road... poifection to be...

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-CqLfxIRqjJI/UP23vWH98pI/AAAAAAAAZNo/rk9ZCDwoyic/s800/DSC08171.JPG

Take care y'all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vonny

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 04:11 pm
@Izzie,
Take care Izzie. Enjoy your shore leave. Hope the road becomes easier with every step you take.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 04:32 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie, hang in there darling better times ahead. Brilliant photos of the Moors, thanks for posting. Odd feeling sitting here on the patio in my shorts only and watching the snow from your way. LOL About to get stuck into my omelette on toast with fried tomato. Waves from downunder.
(((Izzie)))
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2013 04:42 pm
@Izzie,
Beautiful picture thank you Smile x
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 01:35 pm
@Dutchy,
Such cruelty! Just dined - looking out of the window at a snow covered field, icicles hanging from the guttering, need I say more! Wear shorts over here in current temperatures and one would go down with a severe case of hypothermia! Roll on summer - even a typical English one!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 04:14 pm
@Izzie,
Beautiful photos, Izzie. I needed that. Thanks.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 06:28 pm
@Izzie,
Thoughts have been with you Izzie. You too my Dearest Dutchy. As well as Roberta and all our sweet crew new and old.

Busy I am. Nuts around here.

Those pictures of the moors look a lot like the pictures of the Gulf Izzie. Very Happy

Much warmer there though.

http://www.tinsleymyrick.com/Beach%20Club%20Images/Beach%20Club%20Home%20Page/Beach%20Club%2010-07%20-%20006.jpg

Thinking warm thoughts and sending them all your way Vonnie - and those who are chilly willy right now (that's us down here in Alabam too! Wink )

Mint Juleps....or Corona Light - either one sounds lovely on the beach - HOT beach right now. Cannot wait.

Hugs you all
mis
ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 06:34 pm
@mismi,
Thanks for the gulf pics, Mis.
Looks like my back yard except for your having water.

Iz, I'm not sure you're up to it and I think you've shown your loved Scoobie dog before, but, ya know, I like photos of loved dogs very much, even more than once.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 08:15 pm
@mismi,
Beautiful picture of the beach. That makes me want summer so bad. It's 4 degrees F here at the moment. Tomorrow won 't get above 10 with a wind chill well below zero. Have I ever mentioned that I hate winter........

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:53:15