"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

wandeljw

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 02:27 pm
Happy New Year, everybody!

My daughter Katrina is currently working for two television shows. They recently updated the credits to show her new certification. CSA refers to the Casting Society of America!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8078/8331343632_6e0c174f61.jpg
spendius

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 02:35 pm
@wandeljw,
Which proves that your genetic material has been underestimated and under-exploited until your daughter came along.

wandeljw

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 02:54 pm
@spendius,
Thanks, I agree. My daughter has far surpassed me. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 05:05 pm

Dutchy

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 05:09 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie.
Less than an hour to go for you folks in the UK, we're already 9 1/2 hours into the New Year. Laughing Having the bubblies ready? Hugs to you and FQ.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 07:41 pm
Happy New Year A2K and all the best for 2013. (Waving to the crew!)
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2012 08:28 pm
@Izzie,
Nice choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wffhk60IPk
0 Replies

annis

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 10:54 am
Happy New Year to you all! Hugs from us to you XX
Dutchy

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 02:39 pm
@annis,
Same to you Tulip even though I sent you New Years day wishes somewhere else. Smile

Where is Izzie, want to know how the party went?

Bosun sent waves.
mismi

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 06:10 pm
@Dutchy,
Happy New Year to you all!
Wishing a year full of great things for you all.

hugs,
me
ehBeth

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 07:05 pm
@mismi,
http://stockfresh.com/files/p/pressmaster/m/15/888001_stock-photo-friends-cheering.jpg
Dutchy

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2013 08:02 pm
@ehBeth,
I'll think I join in ehBeth, you have plenty of glasses there. Smile
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:25 am
@wandeljw,

That's great! Congratulations to the wandelette!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 05:40 am
Good morning, good morning lalalllllaaaallla...

Happy New Year to one and all!

<puts on a brew and gets out the best china for a cuppa with the crew>

It hardly seems possible that Christmas has come and gone Shocked and we are now sailing into 2013.

First up, I do hope you all enjoyed your festivities. I know for many that New Years can be a tough start for folk whilst many of us are celebrating new beginnings... So for y'all out there who may be feeling sad or unsure about the year ahead ... (((((((((((((((crew)))))))))))))))))

Found Soul, so sorry to hear about your wabbit and pooch passing... Terribly sad for your family and thoughts are with you... I know how much you love your critters and they were blessed for finding a good home to share their lives. Also, thank you so much for keeping an eye on the Bosun and hoping soon after his surgery you'll be able to go visit with him. Take good care.xx

Missy Dixie ~ how are you going girl? And how are Papa and Mama? I hope that your Pa is managing the first round of chemo and that he has found some foods that give him an appetite. You'll be tired from to-ing and fro-ing, so please do take it easy when you can and rest up when you get the chance. Thoughts and prayers are with you always and BIG hugs to you and yours.xxxxx

Oh Danny-boy, (breaks into a croon lalalalla), where iz you at! Now, it's a few days before your surgery and we need heap BIG positivity for you to get through this and fighting fit to dance on the deck... We all understand that this is not going to be easy... Well... All I wish to say at the moment is that we are with you in spirit and that we'll be holding your hand and at the helm until you are able2 get back on board and cruise with the crew. Please don't let any negative thoughts enter your head, you know how loved you are and just in case you need a reminder... LOVE YOU MASSIVE Razz

It's going to be a tough few weeks, but do remember how good you felt after the last surgery and what a difference this one will make. The cardio's are among the best in the world at your hospital and you will be up and about and tango-ing before you know it.

Will speak to you soon! Wink

Have been seeing all the news reports from Taz! Horrifying to say the least and so sorry for all those affected. So very, very sad.

Man, like many in the SW England who have suffered with flooding over and over for many weeks now and have lost all their possessions and livelihoods, so too the same devastation in Aus with the fires. <sigh>. Hoping and praying for no further loss of life.

Okeydokey...

School is back tomorrow and the work-tired-cycle will recommence. I would like to say a big thank you to my soulsis... We had the very best time together over the new year (gosh it was good to spend time with her and sing and dance without measure) with the kids and it was sad to see them leave. Her lobster of loveliness will be home for R&R in a few weeks before returning to deployment... Can't wait to see my bro too and share a Belgian Bun. We have missed him very much.

Wishing to send love and hugs to the (((((crew))))) and those I love, near and far... And... Happy sailing!!!!
McTag

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 06:28 am
@Izzie,

Nothing happening here.
No news from here.
Quiet time had by all. Which is nice.
I had three glasses of a rather good wine last night, though.
Good sailing in 2013 to all who deserve it.
PO McT
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 04:25 pm
Heart felt New Year’s greetings to our delightful captain and all the crew, stevedores, metaphors and lovers of apocryphal hyperbole; I love y’all x

I have such news of joy and kick-backs to impart, however the Omertà code of honour implies the categorical prohibition of cooperation with state authorities or reliance on A2K and its strangely hypnotic services.

I will therefore limit my reflections to the successful finding of both Shergotty and Nakhla, Regretfully, Chassigny continues to elude me.

I am sorry to say that negotiations between myself and JW. Wandel to stage the most keenly anticipated Foxy Boxing match between Brooke and Katrina broke down over the consistency of the whipped cream. However all is not lost as the rematch between Missy and Found Soul which ended in such controversy after the preliminary wet T-shirt weighing – is definitely a Non sequitur.

Ok, so how many of you have made New Year’s Resolutions for 2013?

Well, here are some of mine…
This year, I resolve to:

Always replace the gas nozzle before driving away from the pump.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/gashose_zpsb46a375a.jpg

I will try to drive closer to the speed limit.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/speedlimit_zpscf181d2a.jpg

I will no longer park the BMW next to fire hydrants.

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/hydrant_zpse7105745.jpg

and last but not least, never again will I Try to diffuse an explosive device with the help of a known practical joker!

http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo231/a2kforsure/bagjoiker_zps0f878c73.jpg

Have a Safe and Happy New Year everyone.
Best wishes be with you Dutchy, you will overcome.

Ps. Iffin’ any of all y’all see Rocky, will you be so kind as to tell him the apple pie I did bake for hiself, I did dun ate it due to he’s being AWOL an all.
Thankee.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 09:08 pm
@Izzie,
Goodness I am always late Smile

Happy New Year to everyone..

Congratulations to your daughter wandeljw, that's awesome.

Wishing good recoveries for all.

Ms Izzie, thank you very much, a bit hard two gone within two weeks, especially little Missy, but at 17 and Danny got blow by blow daily descriptions of the lack of sleep I got cause she would wake up during the night Smile She is in a better place and now, for the planting of two massive gardens for both her, and the wabbit, Jet Smile

Mr Bosun is getting witchy PM's from me, he is going to be 'OK'.. No way can I go visit him he said he'd chace me and derail my broomstick, 1 broken rib is enough thank you Wink

Mr Dutchy, just remember all the love, all the love, and pampering you received last time, no, not from that Nurse, from your crew mates and "boss" yes, she is your boss, you know women rule, ((((Izzie)))), and each and everyone will have you in their thoughts 24/7... You've been here long enough to be able to picture them all in front of you in spirit, cheering you a fast recovery... This time eat and drink and do more crosswords or for sure I will come over on my broomstick even though I've been banned to do so, cause you don't think you will be dressed well enough Wink

LOVE YOU..

Love you too Izzie, thanks for always thinking of me and everyone else....

FS
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2013 09:36 pm
some favs for my fav crew

fine memories of some performances by Warren Vache and Peter Appleyard when I was a youngerBeth
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2013 11:08 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
I am sorry to say that negotiations between myself and JW. Wandel to stage the most keenly anticipated Foxy Boxing match between Brooke and Katrina broke down over the consistency of the whipped cream. However all is not lost as the rematch between Missy and Found Soul which ended in such controversy after the preliminary wet T-shirt weighing – is definitely a Non sequitur.

It wasn't just the whipped cream! Brooke and Katrina are very busy. Also the anticipation of a rematch between Found Soul and Missy greatly overshadowed the other event and has generated tremendous sums from financial backers which you, Tryagain, must realize is essential for the promotion of such events!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2013 03:54 pm
Dear Beth, thank you for sharing with us, your contributions are always most welcome.

It would be pushing credulity to extend the same sentiment to JW. I cannot believe he has brought cash into the equation! Are you aware that I have sent Katrina my portfolio of photographs, taken without concern for the cost at the photo booth in Chicago Union Station, and if I pass the ‘casting couch’ test…..

I could soon be calling you Pa!

Drinks and nibbles in my cabin at sunset; all invited!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:02:12