"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

deedeexx

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 04:04 pm
Morning Izziliz - mmmm good meal at winery. yum. I suspect your soul sis has the same wicked sense of humour as you do. I think the boys are in for a treat. I see the bear has made an appearance. Good morning bear. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 04:15 pm
Our sense of humour is wicked Twisted Evil and not to everyone's taste. But we do laugh so much :wink:

She is looking forward to meeting you girl. Have told her all about PaPaDD's planes too. You will just love her. Her Dad is building a treehouse at the moment - they live on farm up country in the middle of absolutely nowhere.... the treehouse is going to be 30 feet up (old British Telecom telegraph poles - decked etc!.... also believe he is putting in a wire-pulley for the kids, and a pulley system for highering and lowering of said G&T's. Will ask FQ to take photos!
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 04:38 pm
I see Dee Dee and Tryst are sharing everything nowadays; damn that little devil! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 04:50 pm
Your PINK devilish brother has learned from you well! Cool
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 04:51 pm
Hi ddxx and try, hope your both fighting fit on this beautiful weekend. The Bear is heading for a bbq today and won't be around much but I'm sure you'll be able to entertain yourselves. Laughing

Dying to meet the 'flavourqueen' she sounds quite a dish Izzie, I have a feeling we'll get along very well if she possesses your sense of humour. :wink:

The Eagle will be flying around for a while.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 08:43 pm
Ship's Log

Hey crew. Very Happy We started the day with our Bosun Bear welcoming a new crew member onto the ship - RAINKEEPER (thanku Bear). How lovely to see her and we're glad she has joined us. VBV had been crewing very early - hopefully she will share more photos with us when she's able. Our RH-DJ has been my royal reminder that music, in all forms, is good for the soul. Bless him! :wink:

Our Flavour Queen (my babe) came onboard and had a little Tryst with the PinkBoy. The BabyBlue was also here briefly - but I think the PINK wanted to play, so our Little Boy Blue, blew his horn with the sheep in the meadow and the cows in the corn - and disappeared off try to sort out his toy animals! Pink and FQ made a nice lasagne, had some red wine, whilst the Bear and I discussed an Italian Meal Down Under.

Our Indeedee crewed too but I think she is trying to kick Tryst out of the pool at the moment. Good to see her. Hugs to her and hers. (xox)

I know mismi is still struggling and I know we're all wishing her well. Try to rest lovely girl. Hopefully the x-rays will give the docs a way forward to treat the poorly chest-------------> deckhands - no comment is to be forthcoming! Shocked She's proper poorly. So, mismi - here's a message in a bottle from all of usÂ….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJJgM23gLh8

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/9241/messageinabottleii0.jpg

Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day, with love, The Crew. Feel better soon girlie. We're always here, so you're never alone hun Smile

So, I hope that all our Ship's Crew has a wonderful Sunday - on and offshore - will be thinking about you and hope to see some of you on the deck tomorrow if you can make it. Take care everyone - have fun. Bear have a wonderful BBQ with your friends.

Crew - you are the Best. Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 08:47 pm
A "massage in a bottle" to Missie....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeQ2yXE1mpU&feature=related

(You might be a dilinquent, girlie...)

RH
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 11:47 pm
TRY - so kind of u to call me..veggie and then ask for "king prawn biriyani"
i havent visited the riddle thread nor am i a geo-wizard..bt hmm lemme try..
have an eagle friend who soars all around..probably i can take his help :wink:
izzie tht was a wonderful description of munnar Smile u rightly deserve the cup dearie..nd surely wud share interesting pics

lemme rush now...yummy pasta ..is on the menu today
ddx - glad tht u lovd th pics..more happy tht u r back..
missing mismi..though??? wat happened to the x-rays ??hope all is fine?
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 12:03 am
Hi everyone who is still out there, I am back for a short while then going to have to cater to everyones whims for dinner. Verby good to talk to you again. Sorry try but I think the pink one is definitely competition for you. :wink: Hi to rocky (do you know that James Garner when he plays rocky is a favourite hunk of mine....yeah I know I have lots of favourite hunks.....soo ) Been a really good day here - perfect weather - had lots of help from the whole extended family moving papas planes around so he can keep more in the shed and not have to put them out in the weather.
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 01:17 am
Good morning crew. Sorry to have missed you again Bear, and hope you had a great bbq.

VBV and deedee-great to meet you and look forward to speakng to you.
Mismi, I really hope you feel better soon
Rockhead- hi, you have a song for every occasion- how special.
Pink - you seem full of mischief...great!
Iz-hope today is good and love you hun
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 03:53 am
Hello all,

just popped in after pulling myself together a bit after having to sort some stuff out. Have caught up with all the gossip. Sounds like you all have had some fun. Hi to newbie FlavourQueen, good to have you on the ship!

Verbivore I was very envious of your land such a lovely photo! "Try", you never change and don't want you too or any of you!

Yes, we had loads of snow this morning but seems to have melted now, although it still is trying to flurry on and off.

Well better go do some stuff. X
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 05:14 am
Hi crew the Bear has just surfaced after an enjoyable bbq and some fluid amber. Pleased to see we had some interesting visitors from far and wide during the past 24 hours. Izzie, FlavourQueen and Black Tulip from the UK, the beautiful Verbivore from India, and our stunning local lass DDXX. Earlier we saw Miss Alabama, the lovely Mismi, and two handsome gentlemen going by the name of Tryagain and Rockhead. No wonder this thread is going places. Keep up the 'yabber' folks and make this the most entertaining thread of the lot.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 06:42 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening

How are the crew today? Thanku Bear for taking the helm. Lovely to see the WW-WOM back onboard and to see all our girl crew taking the time to have a yabber. It really does warm my heart. We have a little snow here in the UK (hoping for some more but the blue skies and sunshine seem to be the winning force of nature there and the snow's nearly all gone!)

Hoping Indeedee managed to get some more pics of PaPaDD's planes whilst they were being shuffled around.

Gonna go and make tea for all the crew now. It'll be on the deck if anyone would like me pour them one. So, have a great day all - I know it's a busy day for most - I'll see you when I see you.

Smooches.....

(love ya FQ) xx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 06:52 am
Good Morning Captain I've done my stint and would very much appreciate a cuppa, no it will be Earl Grey? :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:00 am
Bear hunni -

So glad you had a lovely BBQ. There's a cuppa sitting right here for you darlin' so pull up a lounger and settle down for a yabber. (really do need to get the 'ole Earl Grey problem sorted a? :wink: )
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:39 am
Thank you Izzie without a doubt the best cup of tea I've tasted in a long time, beats my 'billy can' tea by a long shot. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 07:41 am
That's Happy Very Happy It's lovely to share a cuppa with your friends. What are your plans for tomorrow - have you got a busy day ahead?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 08:37 am
Midnight here and time for the Bear to crawl in his tree. Tomorrow will be a busy day with lots of little jobs to do, Mrs. Bear has seen to that. Laughing Good Night Captain Izzie and crew.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 08:40 am
Have a great sleep Bear and make sure you do the home chores - or Mrs. Bear might just have to pull the plug on the new whizzy pc a? Shocked

Talk to you in your morning and will sign the helm over to our Bosun.

Lovin ya x Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 6 Apr, 2008 10:12 am
Nighty night Bear.Sleep tight.Sorry to have missed you again. Snowy here still and very pretty. Been with my 2 sisters and kids today whch has been great.Off to pick up my daughter from a makeover party so she will look glam I am sure.
Iz- hope u r ok hun.
Looking forward to hearing about everyone"s day
FQ x
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/22/2024 at 06:26:41