"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 12:09 pm
You too sis...

hey...we're forecast for snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may just have to do a:

"I'm going outside and I may be sometime......" with my camera. How exciting! Very Happy

oh oh oh.....

SNUFFLE SNUFFLE SNUFFLE (h'eh) :wink:

(I'll stick to Captain Lawrence Oates thanks babe! so laughing big!)
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 01:52 pm
You will have to post some photos on the ship. Hope that means we won't be hitting arctic conditions with all the snow...couldn't cope with the yabber liner becoming another Titanic Izzy
Lasagne was fab...had a portion for you!!! Doubly sated...and now feel sick (lol)
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 01:54 pm
Veggie, how kind to award me a prize for coming second! One of my favorite meals is; King Prawn Biryani. As for where I hail from; I have given many clues on my riddle thread, but if you draw a line between: Bunyyip and Nar Nar GoonÂ…and on to Innaloo; I would be less than 24, 000 miles away! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 01:56 pm
Hey we'd be lucky to get a McFlurry leave alone a flurry of snow!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

But was kinda looking forward to a few ice-cubes - you got some in the GnT up there?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 01:57 pm
Hey there BlueBoy - how's your day been hun? Smile
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:09 pm
No ice here Iz...just hot blooded red wine...full of flavor!!
Hi Ben..or should I say Try..hope you had a good day
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:16 pm
I just ate a whole Malteser Easter Egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm blowing Maltesers now! So far 3 maltesers are under the bed nicely melting with the underfloor heating LOL Laughing

Oh.... need T and no G - tooooooooooo much chocolate! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:18 pm
G'day cobber's from down under - what's cooking? Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:32 pm
Oh PINK - whattya got in ya pot tonite? Razz

(did you just stick ya BlueBro in his box!)
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:36 pm
Hiya Lzzie, it's Lasagna, cooked in red wine - feeling puckish?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:39 pm
PINK darling - you are a wicked imp....... and YES! :wink:
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:46 pm
Ok! I'll save you a portion! Who is that hippy chick?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:47 pm
She'll be back if poss. You're in for a treat PINK! :wink:
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 03:04 pm
Does she work in a garage, because I may have met her: I had to take my car for engine repair. The mechanic told me to leave the car with him for about two hours, to find out what's wrong. I went across the street to a grocery store, climbed into a freezer and ate vanilla ice cream. When the two hours was up I went back to the garage to find out what happened to my car. When I entered the garage, the mechanic looked at me and said, "Looks like you blew a seal." I replied replied, "NO way, that's ice-cream!" She said, "What flavor Queen!!!" Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 03:06 pm
Laughing

I am so laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish she were here.....

She'd seal with a kiss Laughing
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 03:14 pm
Sorry, I gotta go; Dee Dee wants' to use the computer! Cool
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 03:16 pm
Later PINKY - don't splash too much in the pool! Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 03:21 pm
How does the pink one do it???? Every time I am about to come on board he calls my name :wink: Good morning all - welcome to our new shipmates. Luved the pics verby. We finished daylight savings this morning - or last night so time clocks and body clocks all out. Looks like I missed a bit of shinnannigans again. :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 03:34 pm
Good morning all, daylight saving knocked me about too, I can't blame the rum this time. Laughing

Missed out on meeting Izzie's sister again but pleased to read she enjoyed our wine, as DDXX will vouch for, they are the best.

Lasagne is one of my favourites too, so I'm going to invite the Captain to a cosy little Italian Restaurant, and lay it on thick, she really deserves it after keeping the'yabber-liner' on course. :wink:

On seconds thoughts may ask tryst along as well, he can provide the entertainment. Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 03:40 pm
Indeedee OzyGal

How's U? Did you have fab fun at the winery?

Bear - I'd just love an Italian. Always fancied going there myself. And as for the gorgeous Italian men...... well, you know, I love the Aussie Boys so... will come "Down Under" and await my dinner thanku!

As for my soulmate-sis - well, us girls grew up together - our whole lives have been shared - we share our souls. She'll be here whenever she can! You'll get a good taste of her wit before much longer. Love her. :wink:

Oh hey - PINK boy entertainment. You'll have to pry him away from our OzyGal - in fact - we could all go together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Days a? Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/22/2024 at 08:59:31