"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 06:27 am
@shari6905,
Just name the time and day and I will oblige with your chocolate Shari. Will keep my fingers crossed for you and wish you well with the job interview.

FS I remember that meeting well, you overwhelmed me with your beauty from which I'm still trying to recover. Wink

Dear mismi how are things in Alabama, all well with the kids and the Prof?

Where is the Captain, I need some instructions on where to take the ship and meet wandeljw for the beauty contest.

Nite Crew, waves from downunder.
shari6905

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 10:42 am
@Dutchy,
And THAT is how it's done. 3rd interview went well and an hour later I received a call from the HR department offering me the position at a salary higher than what I had requested! I start Monday!
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:55 pm
@shari6905,
Congrats!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 03:54 pm
@shari6905,
Well done Shari I'm very pleased for you, you obviously still got it! Hope you have time left to visit A2K.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 04:01 pm
@shari6905,
Contrats, shari.....
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 11:42 pm
@Dutchy,
Hiya BEAgle - so u are hogging on chocolates and setting up a bikini party for the gals? huh?\

Izza - thnx so much - am spell bound by ur memory! I am a lill too hard on myself at the moment i guess...yea - i need to change...have to..got to..!!!!

mismi! i finally got 2 rackets - with the hopes of engaging in games with H-boy! fingers crossed I use them Razz
Dutchy

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 12:16 am
@verbivore,
Hi verbivore, I know you love chocolates and I've kept a special box for you should we meet. You may also attend our Bikini party if you wish but I respect your culture and don't expect you to don your sari. Smile

Relax and take care, H-boy doing alright? Love your photos of him on FB.
verbivore

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 01:03 am
@Dutchy,
Awww am on a migrating spree Very Happy so BEAgle - u can never tell -- it might b downunder il be landing on - for those chocolates Smile
and you DONT expect me to don my saree? Razz Razz
yea - gotto relax~!
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:15 am

If you make a paste with grated cheese and a little milk, some finely-chopped onion and some pepper, and toast it on bread under the grill, have you ever done that?
My brother showed me how to make it.
I had it today for lunch. It's nice.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 11:51 am
Howdy y’all, I just wanted to put y’all minds at rest that I was not the large mound of blubber that was found floating in Boston harbor.

And before Dutchy besmirches the tender reputation of a sweet Southern Belle; Missy was at church Sunday and not skinny dippin’.

In fact Tony LaCasse, a spokesman for the New England Aquarium, which sent officials to examine the object which was thought to weigh between 70,000 and 90,000 pounds, is not quoted as saying, ‘Just because Try spelled FARM: E.I.E.I.O. don’t mean he is smarter than a dumb hillbilly.’

So there you have it; iffin’ you see me downtown with a pretty girl on my arm… you can be sure I have a new tattoo!

As y’all may know I have some issues going on at the moment, what with global warmin’. Even my lawyer asked me if I knowed the difference between divorce and a Tornado. I said I had no eye deer; He said, never mind, either way you’re gonna lose your trailer!

Thank you Verby for reminding me to dust off my old copy of Hobson-Jobson, and I thank you for the following 50 words from India:

A - atoll, avatar
B - bandana, bangle, bazaar, Blighty, bungalow
C - cashmere, catamaran, char, cheroot, cheetah, chintz, chit, chokey, chutney, cot, cummerbund, curry
D - dinghy, doolally, dungarees
G - guru, gymkhana
H - hullabaloo
J - jodhpur, jungle, juggernaut, jute
K - khaki, kedgeree
L - loot
N - nirvana
P - pariah, pashmina, polo, pukka, pundit, purdah, pyjamas
S - sari, shampoo, shawl, swastika
T - teak, thug, toddy, typhoon
V - veranda
Y – yoga

Talking of Yoga: greetings Shari; whoever you are, you have been assuredly missed. I wish you well in your new job and I hope you stay longer than the last three. You have come a long way since U-Hall and with your nonce, success is assured. Welcome back and I hope your new fitness regime works for you.

As for my own employment prospects; well I still haven’t been offered a moderators job with A>K despite Running Naked With Scissors!

So it’s back to the park bench for me and running the unofficial J.W.Wandel fan club.
I know that if I could get the first member it would snowball – please show your support below…

Please sign me up:

Rusty Knutz
Jack Goff
Phil Graves
SEYMOUR BUST
RICK O’SHEA
IRIS TEW
DEMOSTHENES CUPPA

That’s enough; he wanted a fan club not an army. ..

Pulls up a portmanteau of (breakfast + lunch) and sits down to brunch.

Life is not measured by the # of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away… Each Journey is a work of Art.

再见

Ps. McTag, down in Looneyville, New York we calls that welsh rarebit; I does believe they calls it something else in Looneyville, Minnesota, although I don’t rightly recall what it woz.

McTag

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 02:24 pm
@Tryagain,

Quote:
Just because Try spelled FARM: E.I.E.I.O.

Love that. Smile
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 02:49 pm
@Tryagain,
Hello Tryagain (whoever you are)-I guess my response to your overly cryptic "welcome back", depends on your definition of the word "nonce". Regardless, yes-glad to be back and excited about the new job. Being a stay-at-home mommy worked for a bit but I am a business woman to the core, as my grandmother would say. Have fun on your park bench.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 07:01 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
And before Dutchy besmirches the tender reputation of a sweet Southern Belle; Missy was at church Sunday and not skinny dippin’.

As if you care about besmirching my tender reputation.

You know - I have never been a fanatic. Ever.

Skinny dipping on Sunday could happen. I would just feel guilty afterwards...no - I am not catholic. Razz

I am so imperfect it is not funny.

Hugs you all
mis
shari6905

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 07:27 pm
@mismi,
Quote:
Skinny dipping on Sunday could happen. I would just feel guilty afterwards...no - I am not catholic

Skinny dipping on Sunday SHOULD happen. All the time. No guilt. Ever! Wink
Dutchy

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 08:53 pm
@shari6905,
You're welcome shari and mismi, there is a scenic nudist beach not far from here, Found Soul can verify. I have visited the place many times in the line of duty, a real eye opener. Smile
shari6905

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2012 09:16 pm
@Dutchy,
Quote:
in the line of duty

Somehow, I find that hard to believe.

I will have to pass on your shark infested waters, Dutchy! Wouldn't that be a sight, naked with shoes on! LOL!
verbivore

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 06:39 pm
@shari6905,
beware of the BEAgle Shari - hes here to woo the gals! and Oh Try isnt far either! he continues to TRY!!! Smile
mismi - u ARE perfect for what you are carved for...the rest aint imperfections..just some break from your perfectionist state lest it tires u Smile
Dutchy

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 07:08 pm
@verbivore,
verbivore just because I promised you chocolates and call you the Pearl from the East don't assume the Beagle is wooing you, he is just giving you gals some self esteem, cross my heart. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 07:11 pm
@verbivore,
Quote:
mismi! i finally got 2 rackets - with the hopes of engaging in games with H-boy! fingers crossed I use them

I am sure he will be a natural! He is a beautiful child Verby! I could just kiss his little face all over!

Quote:
mismi - u ARE perfect for what you are carved for...the rest aint imperfections..just some break from your perfectionist state lest it tires u

Awww Verbs! I like that! Wink Yeah....that's it! A break from my perfectionist state so I won't get tired! funny!

You are so sweet . Wink I miss you Verbs. So glad to see you more now

As to Dutchy and Try..... I am pretty sure Shari knows what she is dealing with! Gentleman lechers. Wink
shari6905

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2012 08:06 pm
@mismi,
Quote:
I am pretty sure Shari knows what she is dealing with!

That I do, mismi, that I do! Wink

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 03:19:29