@Rockhead,
you've stashed wenches somewhere?

not enough already on deck?

boyz n their toyz eh
Rockhead

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 12:43 pm
@ehBeth,
that would never work silly beth, eh.

there is no such thing as a wench that can stay silent...
mismi

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 02:55 pm
@Rockhead,

Quote:

It is possible...
just not likely.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 03:36 pm
Goodonya Dutchy sport, magnanimous gesture to find time to help out; I would have thought you would have your hands full with FS; what with the sap rising and all the work needed in her garden.

I only asked for a bowl of muesli Rocky; you sound like one of those jingling double-barrelled phrases in which the English delight... such as; hugger-mugger, hurdy-gurdy, tip-top, yoga-toga, higgledy-piggledy, hocus-pocus, tit-for-tat, topsy-turvy... harum-scarum, rumpy-pumpy…

A wet T contest you say JW! I don’t really understand how that will combat global warming, but once the H2o starts to flow I guess I will see the points you wish to make!

Although to be totally honest, this Liner has the ‘hottest’ women aboard and I look forward to the pool and seeing what score I can rack up…

Talking about racks, ima looking for a cup holder for my 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C. Iffin’ you know where I can screw it in please reply and mark it NSFW – thank you kindly.

However, I don’t know Sylvester Stallone, but I do know that in Johnny Weissmuller’s second Tarzan movie: Tarzan And His Mate (1934) The furious underwater wrestling scene in which he battles a giant crock, reappears in every subsequent Tarzan movie he ever made and the last one was 14 years later!
I paid a quarter for that; but "I'm No Angel," was 35 cents; happy daze!

OMG!!!
Izzie; how could you show the promotional picture of me at work! Did you do this alone, or did Missy have a hand in it?

I may be an Italian stallion but mamma mia, everyone loves Missy! Look at her; she is magnifico, she is fantastico, her figura is molto bellissima.
This one of her butt is; oh là là – Source

Shush...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 5 Oct, 2012 04:47 pm
@Tryagain,
http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/CHANDLERSWISH/burgoo-a.jpg

I don't mind a bit of "man" stew, healthy, hearty and perfect for a cruise meal when the weather is down and out as it appears a bit where you are Izzie, though I know it's going to get better in preperation for his venture Smile

But, I will not tolerate POSSUM STEW.. I mean they are such cute little critters even though they can get into ones roof and eat the cables, sharp teeth too, tried to save one once!

Dutchy's sapped out honestly Wink It's spring here, gardens are starting to bloom although if I have to turn left, right to view them, I'm sometimes feeling like I am on a merry go round as well...

Hope everyone's weeks getting better..and all jobs, health and ventures are happy.

My "grandmother in-law" past, tense had a lovely 90th, how wonderful to reach that age.

I have to leave this thread, or else I may perve again at those bathers, I mean, sheezzzz......

Guess I could be just a guest for 1 day? Sitting on your boat, eyeing everything off, maybe with a glass of champagne? I've been putting in the hours, I need a holiday even if it is for 1 day!

Has one more peek!!!

0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 06:10 am
@Izzie,
Just a minute young lady, before you get to exited Izzie, mismi FS and other lady crew members, you've misunderstood wandeljw's message. We're talking about a female bikini contest! If that wasn't clear here is an example of what I usually Judge. Wink
http://imageshack.us/a/img13/3581/bikinio.jpg

So all you lady crew members submit your photographs to wandeljw to assist him in organizing this important contest.

Sorry Izzie, put your habit back on, the boys are not ready yet. Laughing
wandeljw

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 06:22 am
@Dutchy,
Thanks, Dutchy! Digital photos can be e-mailed to me, ladies. Print photos should be mailed in a plain brown envelope.
Izzie

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 08:16 am
@wandeljw,
Note the quotes, Big Boyz!

wandeljw wrote:

Mismi and I are working on setting up a Yabber-Liner swimsuit competition.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wandeljw wrote:

....no, wait! That's not what I meant....

<surely not>

Dutchy wrote:

you've misunderstood wandeljw's message. We're talking about a female bikini contest! If that wasn't clear here is an example of what I usually Judge. Wink

<ahem>

Adj.1.unspecific - not detailed or specific; "a broad rule"; "the broad outlines of the plan"; "felt an unspecific dread"

broad
general - applying to all or most members of a category or group; "the general public"; "general assistance"; "a general rule"; "in general terms"; "comprehensible to the general reader"

I rest my case!

However, being the first party of the ship’s crew and related to my 3rd cousin once removed on my mother’s side and my second cousin twice removed on my father’s side (can you hear those duelling banjo’s) I would like to comment as follows:

IMPORTANT: This ship to shore message is intended for the use of the individual crew addressee(s) named above and may contain information that isn't confidential, underprivileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour, irrational religious beliefs or haemorrhoids. If you are not the intended crew member, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this message, although the pigs are now sammiches and the Doberman next door is living on borrowed time and it’s not the only thing that’s barking around here, let me tell you! Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore the Alert Notice from Microsoft: However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you, your S.O. or your pets. You may also enjoy it with tequila. With reference to the above name participants above, their individual pieces of fruit I hereby gift <passes lemons>. If you have received and fully understand the context herein, please add some nutmeg and egg whites and place it in a warm oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly and let it stand for 40 days and 40 nights before icing. The finer points of icing will be discussed at a seemingly suitable time to me, myself and I. Go forth and be happy and enjoy your lemons, which I might add, I give you both, all and singular, my estate and interest, right, title, claim and advantage of and in those lemons, with all their rind, skin, juice, pulp and jibbly bits, and all right and advantage therein, with full power to bite, cut, suck, spit and otherwise eat the same, or give the same away as fully and effectually as I the said lemon-izester am now entitled to bite, cut, suck, spit, or otherwise eat the same lemons, or give the same away, with or without its rind, skin, juice, pulp, and jibbly bits, anything hereinbefore, or hereinafter, or in any other deed, or deeds, instrument or instruments of what nature or kind soever, to the contrary in any wise, notwithstanding.

<sits down>

http://content5.videojug.com/b8/b8e5f673-527f-5a5f-d684-ff0008cd6023/how-to-make-lemon-vodka.WidePlayer.jpg?v2

<pass the tequila> Drunk

Suck it up boyz, the broad’s rule!

Time for a break Wink but before I go, I must deal with the following:

Tryagain wrote:

OMG!!!
Izzie; how could you show the promotional picture of me at work! Did you do this alone, or did Missy have a hand in it?

That was a HAND! Shocked

Relax Baby – your ads are brilliant, we do so love to see more of you! Cool

<mmmmmmm>

And finally:

Rockhead wrote:

Aha, I rest your case!

Waves to the crew
http://cur.cursors-4u.net/smilies/images1/smi12-2.gif

Wink
mismi

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 11:07 am
@Izzie,
I just posted THEE greatest post...it was witty, so very clever and considerate and just a really great read....and I managed to lose it.

So this will have to do.

Hugs y'all. I read all the stuff - you all crack me up.

mis
0 Replies

shari6905

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:42 pm
This looks like a fun way to meet some new A2K'ers. I have already seen a few of my kindred spirits on here.

I have been gone for some time now (3 years) or more and oh, how I have missed it. Im not very good at keeping up the chatter but I do love to read everyone's posts. Looking forward to more!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:55 pm
@shari6905,
Welcome back, shari.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 05:01 pm
@shari6905,
Welcome to the thread shari, I'm one of those kindred spirits from the past, we've met in 2005 and sparred regularly until 3 years ago when you disappeared. This is a fun thread with some great contributors, just read back a little. A word of warning though, don't believe everything you'll read aboud Dutchy, he's not a flirt just an easy going Aussie who loves to stir up the girls occasionally to keep them in line. Captain Izzie will vouch for my sincerity. Laughing
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 05:19 pm
@Dutchy,
Quote:
and sparred regularly

Quote:
don't believe everything you'll read aboud Dutchy, he's not a flirt

Giggles..... She would already know how much of a FLIRT you are, don't hide behind IZZIE!!! Smile
shari6905

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 06:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Agreed! I do know about the flirt that Dutchy says he isn't. There is no hiding here!!
Dutchy

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 06:59 pm
@shari6905,
Good Gawd isn't anybody jumping to my defence? Sad
mismi

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 07:48 pm
@Dutchy,
You are a gentleman through and through my Dear Dutchy. There is not another like you anywhere. I will always jump to your defense.

Hugs you all!
mismi

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 07:49 pm
@shari6905,
Good to see you Shari! Just jump on in girly. Smile
Glad to have you on board!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 11:30 pm
@mismi,
Thank you for your wonderful reply dear mismi, one misguided Soul here should take particular notice. Razz
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 11:59 pm
@Dutchy,
OMG

Just got a phone call asking me how to put an offer in on one of my PROPERTIES!!!!!!!!!!! 3 months later, no sales and I think I can eat for another month, waiting, waiting, waiting, for it, as he fills it out, better be the right price Smile

Sorry had to share across the world Wink

Oh Danny, mismi is totally correct, you are the perfect gentleman, you bought me chocolates when we first met, sat there next to me politely and took a photo with half of my face covered Smile But, you are still a flirt xx
shari6905

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 06:11 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Ok, so where are my chocolates? I'm starting to get jealous of all the chocolate that seems to be flying around..... I NEED CHOCOLATE! Lol! Slight meltdown, I should be ok! Wish me luck at my job interview this morning!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:09:18