"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 05:05 pm
Oh - no problemo "monsieur"!!!!!!!!!!!! You're cleared for take off and landing! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 05:51 pm
Captain, what's happening around here, somebody about to fly off?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 05:55 pm
BlueBoy told Stormy he was catching a flight - hey, he was just checking out the StormWatch!!!!!!

Ooohhh - would be nice to be flying off somewhere. Guess you don't have that problemo now Bear, you've been given your wings a?

And how handsomely your soar! Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 07:08 pm
Ship's Log

It was lovely to welcome a very special girlie on to the ship today. Very Happy Flavour's the name, flavour's the A.I.M. and flavour's her game!!!!! My "other self" arrived in style and I offered her a GIT. FQ has joined our Motley crew and y'all have probably worked out who she is by now. She's looking forward to meeting all of you, she's heard so much about y'all - and once she's found her sea-legs, she'll be rattling round A2K and having some fun when she gets a spare few minutes. She's met our BabyBlue and had a Yuzu with him already Razz - oh my, there's going to some fun on this ship - believe me! :wink: Bear, she's waiting to yabber with you hun - keep feeding the hamsters and meet the girl in person Razz

Our stunning Vegemite shared her world with us today and I can't wait to find out how close our BabyBlue is to fulfilling the challenge she set. Where is our Special Agent Wandel? I wonder if he would know? Thanku so much VBV for the photos - more, more, more girl - you're doing a fab job. Very proud to have you sail with me and sail this crew to places we haven't yet been. Very Happy

I'm hoping that Indeedee had a great time at the winery and kicked up her heels a little. (xox) Missy - am hugging you tight (not too tight in case you start coughing again - tho Blue has some medicine for you just in case!) Rolling Eyes Lotsa rest wishes coming your way girlie. Our StormWatch came on board too - wishing you a great time with your daughter tomorrow girl. Stormy's beloved SOX are playing tonite - so GO RED ONES! Our TTHun made a real quick crew - but it was lovely to see her. Wishing her well and we'll see her next time she stops by. Smile

Finally, I need to say thanku to all the crew who hold my hand. You mean the world to me. And are. Thank you all. Smile

Insomniac watch .... well, not tonite. Tonite I have "crews orders" to sleep. I will settle into my berth and welcome a new day tomorrow.

Crew - you are the very best. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 07:21 pm
I'm peeking in. I am so tired Izzie...that is not normal for me...I am going to have to have x-rays Monday per the Doc. But otherwise...do not feel bad...still congested and my ribs hurt from coughing...but other than that fine as wine Razz Laughing I even cleaned the bathrooms today. That made me feel better.

Okay...gotta run. Hope you rest well Izzie...don't stay up too too late.

I hope the rest of you are doing well and I will see you tomorrow.

mis
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 09:55 pm
Commiserations to Stormy after her beloved RedSox lost 6-3 in Toronto tonight. The boys were just not firing, maybe different tonight.

Mismi sorry I missed you again, hope x-rays will be alright and you'll soon be your sprightly self. Sending you vibes from downunder.

Bear is soaring by himself as the Northern hemisphere is peacefully sleeping including dear Izzie I hope. I have the answer to verbivore's question but won't let on, just yet. Laughing
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 10:02 pm
I'm Terribly sorry, but if we must talk American Baseball, my beloved Royals are STILL undefeated....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGEqlNU30Tg Rolling Eyes

(it's been decades...)

RH

Missie, get yerself right, girl...
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 10:07 pm
Rockhead that's about the worst song I've ever heard. Surely you're not trying to wake-up the rest of the crew. Laughing
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2008 10:20 pm
I had posted 2 pics in the last post i wonder why only 1 is showing..and unfortunately the best is missing.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6282/qcuptx6.gif

This is the award for the prize winner -

Guess who..guess who????????

((((((((((((((((IZZZZIIIEEEE))))))))))))) Laughing Laughing Laughing Try :wink: u missed it baby..oh how cud u miss it dear wen i told u its"god's own country" and u went back to nandi hills and blore :wink: All the 3 pics are of Munnar :)and all the names listed by izzie are equally beautiful

But crew...try was mighty good in guessing the lady in the pic ...atleast her dressing :wink: :wink: that dress was indeed from BANGALORE Laughing Laughing

so watch out al ye girls this guy has a very sharp eye (wen it comes to girls :wink: but i must search out a gift for you too try..coz i did work 1 year in blore and u made the guessing damn interesting..wondering where you are from?
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 01:19 am
A thread without a topic; how lovely. Smile

Ahoy there!
May I come aboard your Yabber-liner, eh?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 01:45 am
Rainkeeper in the absence of the Captain, our dear Izzie, I welcome you on board, make yourself at home and contribute whatever and whenever you like. We are a motley crew and have a lot of fun together. Most are in their hammocks presently but will be around later on. Don't forget anything goes on board the 'Yabbbert-Liner". Laughing
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 02:56 am
Yay!
&, oh yes...
Aargh matey Very Happy .
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 04:17 am
The Bear is singing my hearties, Saturday night and the Rum has been flowing freely, I'm soaring like an Eagle all over the Cosmos. Laughing

Fifteen men on a deadman's chest
Yo-ho-ho! and a bottle of rum!

What'll we do with a drunken sailor,
Earl-aye in the morning?

Way hay and up she rises
Patent blocks o' diff'rent sizes,
Way hay and up she rises
Earl-aye in the morning

Sling him in the long boat till he's sober,
Keep him there and make 'im bale 'er.
Pull out the plug and wet him all over,
Take 'im and shake 'im, try an' wake 'im.
Trice him up in a runnin' bowline.
Give 'im a taste of the bosun's rope-end.
Give 'im a dose of salt and water.
Stick on 'is back a mustard plaster.
Shave his belly with a rusty razor.
Send him up the crow's nest till he falls down,
Tie him to the taffrail when she's yardarm under,
Put him in the scuppers with a hose-pipe on him.
Soak 'im in oil till he sprouts flippers.
Put him in the guard room till he's sober.
Put him in bed with the captain's daughter.
Take the Baby and call it Bo'sun.
Turn him over and drive him windward.
Put him in the scuffs until the horse bites on him.
Heave him by the leg and with a rung console him.
That's what we'll do with the drunken sailor.

Surely you wouldn't do that to a drunken Bear. Laughing
0 Replies

rainkeeper

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 05:28 am
Laughing
I had a huge smile on my face throughout!
Thank-you Dutchy. Very Happy

A Drunk bear that be soarin all over the cosmos?!
Blue-blistering barnacles! I think I'm hallucinating! Shocked
I think I ought to lay down in me hammock!
Gooday Dutchy Smile .
I hope your day is as splendid as was my night.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 05:37 am
OOOOOOOH!

EXCITED... (((((waves))))) to RK

We have another new crew member .... our RAINKEEPER made it onboard and thanku so much Bear for welcoming her and looking after her, in only a way that our Bosun could. How happy is that Exclamation

RK - our "Plack Pearl" ship is for sailing with your friends, whenever you are ablem - and, thanku for jumping aboard, it's so great to have you here. Come aboard often and we'll have some fun. We sail all over and share our worlds!

(hope the ankle is still improving girl - the deckhands will look after you if you need to take a lounger - and a "massage" is always on the agenda when you need a little pampering! Watch out for the PINK guy - he likes the "oil" and it gets pretty hot)

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2807/logorainkeeperyi6.jpg

GREAT TO HAVE YOU JOIN THE CREW Very Happy Every crewmember counts here too!

So lovely to see you. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 07:56 am

O M GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!

RH-DJ - Team Spirit! Cogs ... and all that machinery playing God Save The Queen! The Royals will ALWAYS be undefeated. How smart you are darlin'. The best! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 08:07 am
VBV little vegemite.... Thanku for the prize - it will sit at the helm for all the crew to enjoy. The real prize for me is seeing the beauty of where you are.

I can see all 3 photos - and Oh ..... Munnar! So very, very splendiferous. Been looking around your world and found this for the crew.

MUNNAR

Munnar - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Unending expanse of tea plantations - pristine valleys and mountains- exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests - aroma of spice scented cool air - yes! Munnar has all these and more. It's the place you would love to visit - it's the place you would wish never to leave-

I can well believe it.

Oh....would I love to visit there in real-time! One day, perhaps!

(and oh, all that tea - how happy would we be a?) :wink:

Thanku VBV - more pics whenever you can hun. Very Happy
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 11:39 am
Hey guys. Ahoy there.
Justwanted to raise a glass of good Australian red wine to you Bear for your rendition. I am using some good oregano to flavor my home made lasagne and drink to you all as I cook. Happy day...all my family together including my 7 year old stepson. Boy is he noisy?? Lots of fun and laughter in the house tonite.
Izzie - I will save a portion for you as I know how much you love my lasagne!!!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 11:45 am
I love a portion Razz

(oh, did I just say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can hear you laughing babe!) Arrow

rephrase...

I LOVE YOUR LASAGNE!

Ship's kinda quiet right now. Bear's still in his tree - he'll be here in a coupla hours. Weekend shoreleave for most!

Lotsa love to girls and L-boy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Very Happy
0 Replies

FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2008 11:59 am
You can have my portion of snuffle!!! Thought you might need a portion!! So laughing.Am on noise avoidance mission in the kitchen..very happy kids tho so mustn"t complain. Enjoying a drink for Dutchy tonight. No rum I'm afraid. Take care of you Iz x
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.59 seconds on 10/22/2024 at 11:49:36