"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

McTag

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 07:18 am
@Izzie,

Must tell you, when me and 'er indoors went out for a walk this morning, we turned a corner onto a path by the railway, and there were two little fox cubs playing on the path, only about ten yards away. They were very young, maybe a couple of weeks only, and they apparently hadn't developed their foxy instincts yet. They seemed quite unafraid of us, but we hung back in case mum was close by, and not keen on us going near her little 'uns. They were not red, more a darkish brown in colour, and not yet very steady on their legs.
After quite a while, first one and then the other went back through the fence and into the undergrowth on the railway cutting.
Charming.
Izzie

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 12:11 pm
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Must tell you, when me and 'er indoors went out for a walk this morning, we turned a corner onto a path by the railway, and there were two little fox cubs playing on the path, only about ten yards away. They were very young, maybe a couple of weeks only, and they apparently hadn't developed their foxy instincts yet. They seemed quite unafraid of us, but we hung back in case mum was close by, and not keen on us going near her little 'uns. They were not red, more a darkish brown in colour, and not yet very steady on their legs.
After quite a while, first one and then the other went back through the fence and into the undergrowth on the railway cutting.
Charming.

Luverly - "Mr Tod".

Tonight: Channel 4 - 8.00pm - 9.00pm - Foxes Live: Wild in the City.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 12:12 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Look forward to seeing your shots FS Very Happy
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 12:20 pm
@Dutchy,
Little steps BEAgle... little steps...

Well, I'm running down the road, tryin' to loosen my load, I've got seven women on my mind lallalllllllllla ahahhahha....take It easy, take it easy lalallaa Wink Razz

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 12:30 pm
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 03:30 pm
((Dutchy))

I SO love peeking in here and seeing Dear Dutchy flirting about! Thoughts are with you and A as you get stronger and stronger. Wink Take care of yourself.

((Izzie)) We are fine. So busy. A bit blue. Looking forward to the boys being out of school. Love you sweet friend.

Hugs to all of the Yabber Crew.
mis
Dutchy

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 04:23 pm
@mismi,
Hi Miss sunshine thanks for dropping by, I'm getting there albeit slowly! Hope you, the Prof. and boys are doing well. (((mismi)))
Rockhead

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 04:28 pm
@Dutchy,
good to see you back, your cosmic eagleness...
Dutchy

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 04:32 pm
@Rockhead,
Hi Rockhead, good to see you too!
0 Replies

annis

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 12:39 am
ooh Dutchy!!! It is so good to read that you are back! Take it slow and easy, Eat plenty and gentle exercise, I am soooooooo please to hear from you as we all are!

No doing Marathons just yet eh!

LOADS of LOVE and HUGS sent XX Very Happy Smile Wink Surprised Laughing Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 07:09 am
@Dutchy,
We are all very well Dear Dutchy! My world feels better for having you back on the Yabber-Liner. Seriously distracting having you not well. ((Dutchy))

Hello Tulip! How are you?

Hugs to all. I know I probably already said this - but all three boys are in All Stars. With me not working (such a blessing) we have less funds than last year (can cause pause at times) but I do have time to haul the youngun's around and to pillage and root around for more things to refurbish and sell. But I will say - it is exhausting being so....resourceful. I must say I think it would be easier to have a regular job and to hire someone to keep the kids. BUT...my boys are getting bigger. AND they like me right now. I kind of want to take advantage of this time. So - I will keep slugging it out.

I am at such an odd place right now. But I just take it one day at a time...sometimes one moment at a time. I wonder what kind of fundraiser's I can do for All Stars?
annis

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 10:04 am
@mismi,
Hey Mismi, You will be a very good fundraiser I think! It is nice to be around your boys, I know what it is like to be torn between money and family! I hoped to visit my bro inlaw in Germany but can not afford it! He can not understand why not! I don't want to leave Sgirl on her own yet! I can not afford to put dogs in kennels and the cat in cattery, then pay 3 adult prices on the flight over! Plus can not get myself organised to sort everything! S-girl wants to try to get a holiday job and that is proving difficult!

I am ok got a bad back at the moment! I think it went when I tripped and fell whilst walking the dogs. I was resting on the floor yesterday! Cut my chin on a stone that flicked up from when I was cutting the grass with the strimmer! So am looking very glamorous - not! Ha!

Keep well X
Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 06:20 pm
@annis,
Hello Annis and Mismi, thank you for your kinds words, they made my day. Still finding it difficult to get around but I'm trying. Have my good days and bad days, yesterday was particularly bad but today feeling ok. Can symphasize with your financial plights, as they say here, life is not meant to be easy. You're great mothers by placing your children first, they'll repay you with love later in life!
(((Annis))) (((Mismi)))

Waves from Downunder.
firefly

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 06:36 pm
@Dutchy,
http://myglitzypics.com/Graphics/Thinking%20Of%20You/4.gif

Hi Dutchy
I hope the good days start outnumbering the bad days until the bad days are a thing of the past. It's so good to see you back here. Take care.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 8 May, 2012 08:02 pm
@firefly,
Thank you firefly, your kind words are much appreciated. Back to the insult thread. Wink
Izzie

Reply Wed 9 May, 2012 07:57 am
@Dutchy,
((((((((((BEAgle))))))))) do hope you are having a better day today...

Love you Missy - happy day to you Dixie, thinking of you.

((Blue)) xox and yours x-->

Busy work. I iz that tired... must.go.zzzzzz now ... gawsh, so tired.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-CM1yWnaz3Nw/T6p1s1443JI/AAAAAAAAUSI/5_K-uesFR18/s640/DSC00822.JPG
Tryagain

Reply Wed 9 May, 2012 10:06 am
Howdee do dee folk sees , may I thank you for allowing me to come visit with y’all and to express my dismay at the comment from FS who wrote,

“Goes for anyone that visits Adelaide, be nice to meet some of you....”

‘Some of you’?
Without so much as a subtle hint about who is in and who is out! Do I pack my bags for Arni Sti Souvla or what!
Kali Orexi - Bon Appetit!

Dear Captain Izzie, your captures continue unabated to captivate the heart and soul; O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

And how is our Wizard of Oz may I ask?

I am so glad you are back Dutchy, it has been such a strain round here what with the insatiable demands placed on my somewhat obese physic; take this quote form Missy for instance,

“I have been feeling a little blue.”

Whilst I wish she had expanded on the ‘little’ I am grateful she omitted to name the appendage and I am sure I will recover in a few days ;o)

C-J, how absolutely wonderful to see you aboard; they may call me primo uomo but it is no crime to be gay and happy but you are without doubt prima donna assoluta. BTW I’m in cabin six, you are in nine; perhaps we could get together sometime!

My dear Tulip, no matter what ills befall you, you will always look glamorous for your beauty radiates from within; you have a very kind countenance.

JW; no offence dude but you are just the juxtaposed image.
BTW if you see the beautiful JPB, or Jessica Penelope Bandersnatch as she is known down at the Independent Cattlemen's Association of Texas, can you thank her for her kindness – Thanking you in anticipation.

Anyhoo, the reason for my leaving the relative safety of the recently refurbished offices of A2K Towers is to try to allay concerns of our British crew members over the article in the Washington Post in which Benedict Cumberbatch the Sherlock Holmes actor was called, ‘Bandersnatch Cummerbund’; please find it in your hearts to forgive just as we forgave you for selling us London Bridge when we thought we were buying Tower Bridge – peace out man.

Surfin’ waves to all and don’t be no Beach Leech; some people just don't bring their own boards, and prefer to borrow your extra boards (they don't rent), and for wax; some don't really bring it. They just ask for some and wax lyrical.

If you say, ‘Turn it down’ you are 2 old man!
loL.

wandeljw

Reply Wed 9 May, 2012 11:20 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
JW; no offence dude but you are just the juxtaposed image.
BTW if you see the beautiful JPB, or Jessica Penelope Bandersnatch as she is known down at the Independent Cattlemen's Association of Texas, can you thank her for her kindness – Thanking you in anticipation.

How did you find out her actual name? I have met JPB several times, but she has always kept her real name a secret. (It is a good idea to be cautious around me and guys like joefromchicago.)
spendius

Reply Wed 9 May, 2012 11:24 am
@wandeljw,
Thanks for the warning wande. I'll bear it in mind.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Wed 9 May, 2012 01:02 pm
@Izzie,
Hey there sweet pea! Smile Thinking of you as well. Rest well sweety!

And our Try is back again...

Quote:
“I have been feeling a little blue.”

Whilst I wish she had expanded on the ‘little’ I am grateful she omitted to name the appendage and I am sure I will recover in a few days ;o)

Totally cracked me up. ((Try))

Hugs you all,
mis

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 05:35:04