"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 5 May, 2012 05:49 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Welcome back to your home Danny x
wandeljw

Reply Sat 5 May, 2012 07:13 am
@FOUND SOUL,
It is nice that you had an opportunity to visit Dutchy and his wife. I hope to visit Australia and meet Dutchy sometime.
margo

Reply Sat 5 May, 2012 02:51 pm
@wandeljw,
wandeljw wrote:

It is nice that you had an opportunity to visit Dutchy and his wife. I hope to visit Australia and meet Dutchy sometime.

We're down here waiting for you....get your skates on!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 5 May, 2012 03:29 pm
@wandeljw,
It will be nice : ) I only spoke with them both by telephone... And, if you visit Adelaide, I'll shout you, Dutchy and Mrs Dutchy to dinner at a Greek Restaurant on the Marina by the sea, that my Fiance owns... Beautiful food.. Goes for anyone that visits Adelaide, be nice to meet some of you....
Dutchy

Reply Sat 5 May, 2012 06:33 pm
@wandeljw,
You're very welcome wandeljw health permitting. Oh Found Soul what a generous offer, I love Greek Cuisine, I'll put my order in now, Souvlaki or Yiros will be perfect. Laughing Yes I have my appetite back since leaving Hospital.

Managed a couple of 5o yards walks yesterday without feeling any discomforts with breathing still a bit of a worry though, will take sometime I think.

Whereis the Captain?
Sturgis

Reply Sat 5 May, 2012 06:38 pm
@Dutchy,
Quote:
Yes I have my appetite back since leaving Hospital.
From experience I know it increases greatly once out of those places. Glad it returned.
Quote:
Managed a couple of 5o yards walks yesterday without feeling any discomforts with breathing still a bit of a worry though, will take sometime I think.
Fantastic! Take it as you feel ready, listen to your body not your brain and the calmness will occur.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 5 May, 2012 06:39 pm
@Dutchy,
Oh, man, that's good to read. Walk on... (isn't there a song about that?)

Different context for walking in the song, but still I associate the song with a good walk.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 5 May, 2012 06:42 pm
@Dutchy,
Well, Mr Dutchy - Souvlaki we can do, get better and when you are, we go fine dining the three of us and you can meet David and get home by 10pm Smile There is a promise for ya....

So pleased things are picking up for you day, by day.......
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 01:30 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

It will be nice : ) And, if you visit Adelaide, I'll shout you, Dutchy and Mrs Dutchy to dinner at a Greek Restaurant on the Marina by the sea, that my Fiance owns... Beautiful food.. Goes for anyone that visits Adelaide, be nice to meet some of you....

Hmmmm! Was just thinking of a trip that way! I have a return flight to somewhere to use before October
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 02:09 am
@margo,
Make sure it's past winter margo, it's cold down there along the beach and I'd love for you to be able to walk along the marina as well....

But, definately, if you do, let me know and we'll do it Smile

Izzie

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 04:37 am
@FOUND SOUL,
MORNING Crew (just)

hehehhe Margo - due for the rain again tomorrow... but we did have a couple glorious days, gawsh, the house and all is so different that when you were here, it's more Izzified. Razz (Ha, that's not necessarily a good thang, but it's me and mines now) Very Happy

It's so good to see y'all here and cruising - love that!

BEAgle - can't tell you how wonderful it is to see you here - we missed you sooooooo much. Take it easy Danny, please get your strength back and don't be flapping... just soar Spring Chook, fly high and go with the thermals Very Happy (((((Danny))))) It will be great when you feel well enough to meet up with FS and fiance, that'll be so happy. Slowly but surely, day atta time. Love you. xx

FS - hope to post some pics of the fleurs later - I lose about 23 hours a day and don't know where it goes Shocked Life goes so quickly and I'm so blessed where I iz at. x

Have the boyz here this weekend and we have to go oot and aboot so gotta go and spruce up and do our thang and see Tulip a little later.

((RH)) - glad Stinky came back!!!!!! The "kids" sound fabulous - they make I smile just thinking about them. I've 3 naughty pigs next door - who knew! Razz

((JPB)) - I know I know I know, I iz crahp... tonight... my fingers will be tapping the keyboard Razz

Misssssy - thinking about you Dixie, hoping that all is good and everything will go to plan - love you much Mis xxxxxxx

((BabyBlue-ly)) xox and yours xxx--->

loving the crew
((... et al the Crew))x

Thinking of all the crew, those near and far and those who are hard at work...

llalllllllllllllllallllllaaa I'm sure down deep inside lalllallla

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 04:50 am
6 something a.m. here
about to leave for day four of the belly dance conference

I know hamburgboy often reads this thread so ...

Happy Birthday Hamburgboy !!!
Izzie

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 05:58 am
@ehBeth,
Have fun ((Bethie)) x

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAMBURGBOY

http://www.freewebs.com/graceandpeaceimages/IMG_0115_2.jpg

Have a wonderful day Very Happy (((((((((((((((((Hbg))))))))))))))))x
izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 06:02 am
@Izzie,
I've just got back from a trip to Legoland. It was shut. I think his nibs is more upset about not being able to eat one of their hot dogs more than anything else. There were tears on the way home, I've had to take him to Forbidden Planety to buy him a T. Shirt and a Simpsons figure to make up.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 07:00 am
@Izzie,
Did this on the radio thread, so here's another.

http://www.comments99.com/c/birthday/birthday_009.gif

Another Happy Birthday to hbg
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 6 May, 2012 07:49 am
@ehBeth,
Happy Happy Birthday Hamburgboy!
Izzie

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 02:51 am
@Sturgis,
Morning...

Sun is shining... when it can avoid the BIG black clouds - 'tis a tad wet oot there!

Little fella's back to school so today is going to be sort the house out day - may need to zzzz before I start Shocked

Wishing the woild a great day Very Happy
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 02:57 am
@Izzie,
Happy Birthday Hamburgboy... Birthdays to me are special Smile

Izzie, not sure if my camera will download, it's dead Smile But, I will buy another one and post some pictures, I bet you will go Geez, so simular on a smaller scale ...

Hope you had a beautiful weekend with your boys............

Ya know how things rub off when you don't think? The brain just retains?

I was on another thread yesterday and at the end of my post I said, Lalalalala

Mr Dutchy was quick to inform me that's your line lols... Smile

Time for friends coming over for Spanish Dinner.

Bit worried as usual about Mr Dutchy, should have played at least for 5 by now..

DUTCHY.............................. Hope all went well today with your check up......

Night Ms Izzie......................
Dutchy

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 04:17 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Hi Izzie and Found Soul.

My check up went ok, no problems, however pushed myself a little to hard with my walk with Mrs. B.! Didn't feel the best afterwards and rested the rest of the day, didn't even touch the computer.

Just had my dinner and that went well, jealous of that Spanish dinner FS and friends prepared for tonight. Can you imagine several top Chefs having a hand in that, yummy. LOL

Wishing hamburgboy a Happy Birthday, had sent him a PM already. LOL

To all the crew, waves from Downunder.
JPB

Reply Mon 7 May, 2012 05:12 am
@Dutchy,
Do. Not. Overdo!!!!

On the other hand, I'm glad you felt up to taking a walk. Continued thoughts for your recovery, Danny.

Happy Birthday, HBG!!!! I hope you had a fun one.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 03:41:47