msolga

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 05:56 am
@Izzie,
Good evening, Iz.

Quote:
Finally, some good news about our DannyBoy

Very Happy

That is very good to hear!
Thank you again for keeping us so well posted.
I'm hoping for more good news soon. Smile
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 05:56 am
@Izzie,
Thank you for the uplifting positive direction update Izzie.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 07:54 am
@Sturgis,
Get well soon, Dutchy!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 08:21 am
Thank you, Izzie, for the update. This one was especially good to hear.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 08:23 am
@ossobuco,
Agreed.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 08:51 am
Love hearing of the improvement. Will continue to be thinking and praying for D&A

Hugs y'all,
mis
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 09:50 am
That is very good news. Smile http://attainmarketing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/thumbs_up.jpg
http://www.canadaroses.com/flowers/Categories/By_Occasion/Get_Well_Soon_Flowers/images/canada%20flowers%2012.jpg
I hope that Dutchy will be able to leave the hospital soon and return to the comforts of his own home and garden.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 10:20 am
I know it is very difficult for y’all to be jolly when one of the crew is suffering and in pain, overweight and sweating under intense scrutiny; but enough about me and the IRS audit, let’s give thanks for the improvement in the condition of Dutchy.

Thank you Izzie and Kel for your direct involvement and it behoves me in Dutchy’s temporary absence to say that iffin’ yer ever in the bayou’s of Tennessee I would be delighted to share my recipe for omelette á la norvégienne or possibly due to your kindness; Princess Marie d'Or1eans Bombe Surprise.

Now I know there are those of you who would not trust a Southern lawyer any more than you would trust Satan posing as a democrat in the Bible belt; but I am here to warn you that when Frank a.k.a. Izzy wrote, “…there is a brown manilla envelope…”I hafta tell yah that there is an excess of ‘l’s’ in that word.
That may be due to over exuberance at finding a non-beige manila envelope or the fact that Southampton will be playing soccer in the Premier League next season – the jury is still out.

Due to the tumult over my comments regarding Waltzing Matilda may I take the opportunity to quote:

The National Library of Australia states:

Matilda is an old Teutonic female name meaning ‘mighty battle maid’. This may have informed the use of ‘Matilda’ as a slang term to mean a de facto wife who accompanied a wanderer. In the Australian bush a man's swag was regarded as a sleeping partner, hence his ‘Matilda’. (Letter to Rt. Hon. Sir Winston Churchill, KG from Harry Hastings Pearce, 19 February 1958. Harry Pearce Papers, NLA Manuscript Collection, MS2765)

I rest my case!

As the nautical Yoda’s used to say, ‘No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no Try.’
--YODA, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Sea U dudes.

0 Replies

annis

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 10:29 am
Oh that is good news! Get well and move Danny! Move to the groove! We are all sending and willing you better! X
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 12:59 pm
another heart song for the bEagle
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 01:15 pm
@Izzie,
Thanks for the update Izzie.

We miss you here Dutchy and your incredible word prowess. Get better please. Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 03:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
Mr Dutchy, if you got emotional, then you also smiled - now I be happy and can forgoe having to worry about the broomstick Smile

(((IZZIE)))) Thank you for livening my spirits, I just know in my heart, he loved reaading everyone of those messages and I am betting, he be reading them again as well soon... Smile

If ya can't come to A2K Dutchy - Pfttttttt ya know we'll come to you xx
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 20 Apr, 2012 04:15 pm
As you know from your success at puzzles -- don't quit while you're ahead, Dutchy!

0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 03:35 am

Baz'll be down at Greenwich, taking pictures of the London Marathon runners as they pass Cutty Sark. Nice weather, judging from the TV coverage.

They didn't seem to use Hyde Park this year for the start; why was that?

Always an inspiring sight. I love the TV signature tune, too.
Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 04:20 am
@McTag,
oooooooooh, thanks for the reminder Taggers...

ahhhhhhhhhh there's Big Ben, beautiful city

gosh, the runners are brill - very inspiring

and the rhino! Shocked

Gorgeous weather up there... 'tis piddlin' down here! Sun, rain, sun, rain, sun, rain, sun, rain, sun, rain, sun, rain, sun, rain, run, sane... Mr. Green

Shelly Woods of Great Britain wins the wheelchair marathon! Bless that gal!

thinking of all near and far...

((((((BEAgle)))))) healing wishes

((Blue)) ha! Raise the Jolly Roger and let's get cruisin' to Alaska! I fancy me some baking!

Y'all have a great day Very Happy

0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 04:45 am
The kitties are being soooooooo naughty Shocked Up and down the stairs, through the house, out of the conservatory catflap and in through the kitchen catflap - fur is flying!

Butter wouldn't melt Razz

Pretty Kitty Murphy
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-wgmYRiFDAHU/T5M8TUyVYII/AAAAAAAAT-k/Co1K7T-Tn1E/s640/DSC09441.JPG

Handsome Black Kitty
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-wO_mzCbKZck/T5M6kUsrAJI/AAAAAAAAT9U/bKf7VfFUfhU/s640/DSC09359.JPG

On patrol
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-SQ2QbSjga7U/T5M70IZAc3I/AAAAAAAAT-M/wJZjKbfjc4U/s640/DSC09431.JPG

Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 06:32 am
@Izzie,
The London Marathon ... it's a long journey but worth every single step Wink

millions and millions raised for charity - and priceless for those who've achieved today.

<go JoeNation in the NY-ING in Nov>

Elvis just crossed the line Razz
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 06:47 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:
Elvis just crossed the line Razz

So he's left the building?
Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 07:08 am
@izzythepush,
...wearing his blue suede shoes

lllala ooh ohh honey, lay offa my blue suede shoes lallallllllallaa
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 07:21 am
@Izzie,
That's a better way to remember him, but he's not my favourite Elvis.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:05:22