"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

devriesj

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 02:32 pm
@Barry The Mod,
Hi, all. Been absolutely ages, but this seems to be the place to be, especially for Dutchy boy. He's such a dear. We'd been pm-ing every day until his heart attack. I join you all here in wishing him well.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 02:56 pm
Thank you a2Kers... I know how much he and MrsBEAgle will appreciate your good wishes and thoughts. Thank you so much. x
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 03:01 pm
Come ye back, Danny Boy, to A2k. The word games threads just aren't the same w/o you. We need you here desperately. Much love and good wishes from The Sandwich Isles.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 03:06 pm
Ohmygawd, I had no idea... thank you Izzie for telling us.

My dearest Dutchy,
I wish you a very speedy recovery as we're awaiting a glorious return to a2k.
You've always have had a big heart, but it can't be broken. Smile
I am sure, every cardiologist in town will see to it that you're returned to
us safely and good-hearted as you were. All the best wishes!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 03:13 pm
Came here from the "Lost and Misplaced" thread -- very sad news about Dutchy. Definitely adding my thoughts to the flood and wishing him the best.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 03:23 pm
Dutchy, Get well soon. Make it a quick recovery. Please bring us back your 'words'.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 04:52 pm
Get better soon, dutchy, you eagle guy.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 04:55 pm
Annie, Charlene, and I are waiting for you to come back on board, Dutchy!

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5008/5279544761_7a70bd509f_m.jpg
whiteviolets

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 06:27 pm
@wandeljw,
Missing your emails, Danny, and thinking of you with love. Tricia x
Barry The Mod

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 06:41 pm
@whiteviolets,
Shocked Long time,no see Confused .
ehBeth

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 06:49 pm
Miss you Word Eagle!

We'll keep on dancing

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/Warspite_cadets_dancing_the_hornpipe_1928.jpg/300px-Warspite_cadets_dancing_the_hornpipe_1928.jpg

and keeping the word games hopping ....
devriesj

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 06:58 pm
@Barry The Mod,
I was just going to say that, but then again I don't have much room to talk! Hi, wv and all!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 03:38 am
@ehBeth,
Ahhh I've been a shocker, found it hard to keep those going ehBeth... Best I get back into it huh.. What was I thinking ....

I get the chance to get one up on you for "now" Dutchy Smile I play again...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 05:48 am
Dear Danny,

Crossing my fingers really tightly, hoping that you are getting stronger by the day.

You're really missed here, you know.

I hope it won't be too long before you're out there fishing again & enjoying the sea you love so much.

Greetings to Mrs D & Danny's son, also. This can't have been an easy time for you.
You are all in my thoughts.

Fondest regards,
Olga

0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 06:02 am
@Izzie,
Good day Izzie and Yabbers.
Sun shining, day off, pushing errands away, side stepping fishing hole, quiet tidings to Dutchy.
Along those lines, I checked the ships infirmary, and the tool box is ample to repair him.

Good tidings to all.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 06:03 am
@Izzie,
Dutchy - we miss ya! I gotta keep those Lovatts people in line myself. Smile

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery. With love from Boston.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 06:11 am
I love my Dear Dutchy. Missing you dear man. Can't WAIT to see you back. I am much less sunny when you are gone. Wink

Missy
Izzie

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 08:56 am
@mismi,
Dear All

I spoke with Anna for quite a while thismorning. The very good news is… that the medics do NOT believe that Danny’s heart muscle has been damaged. All tests DO appear to be NORMAL – well, you know, considering he just had a heart attack. So. That’s EXCELLENT news – surgery has been successful and if y’all listen carefully, he has great heartbeats.

So of course, the problem is... they don’t know what’s causing our DannyBoy's problems, so they will be continuing investigations.

Danny's not able to do very much right now without being breathless and exhausted, not even his puzzles; he’s very tired and will remain laying down for a little while. He’s no real appetite or thirst… so MrsBEAgle and all the medics are trying to get him drinking. MrsBEAgle was going to give him a talking to on behalf of us all when she spoke to him last night (Oz time)… DRINK DANNY, DRINK, ya gotta DRINK!

I have to say that MrsB said that Danny was very much relieved about his heart and a little more chipper, the not knowing what’s going on (it’s been many months of fatigue) is now the concern for all but they are doing other specific tests to hopefully find an answer soon. MrsB is doing as well as can be expected, she’s pure class, love her. We did have a bit of a giggle – she says she’s told him to hurry up and get better as there are chores to be done. Bless her… it’s not easy and she has her moments when she’s on her own and quiet… but she is, and will continue to be, very strong for our Danny. She was very happy to know so many folk were keeping him in their thoughts and more than happy for any messages, hopefully raising his spirits.

I suspect that Danny will be in hospital for a while longer yet – so please keep your thoughts, prayers, posivibes, whatever y’all are doing, please keep it going for Danny so that we can get him back on board … but more importantly, back home to MrsDanny and the family.

Thank you all for the messages and PM’s Very Happy I’ll be sending these tomorrow as a doc to FoundSoul (thank you so much FS for everything). FS will print them off and mail them to MrsDanny.

P.s. Rest assured that anything in the messages will be completely confidential and FS will be deleting the file once printed, it’ll just be printed and placed in an envelope and sent to Danny.

x

GET WELL SOON ((((((BEAgle))))))
annis

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 09:30 am
@Izzie,
oh Izzy I have been so out of the loop with this! Please please wish him well from me and tell him he has to DRINK Drunk ok not the vino etc but water he needs hydration!!

Love, hugs and prayers X
0 Replies

annis

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 09:37 am
I am really feeling upset for our Bosun!!! Will send healing thoughts! Can I do anything Iz? He has always been there for me! I want to be there for him!!!

xxxx
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 03:04:57