"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

JPB

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 05:39 am
http://img0.etsystatic.com/il_fullxfull.195402196.jpg
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 05:40 am
Yikes! That's a mighty big picture. Goes well with how much I want Dutchy to get out of that darned hospital!
msolga

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 05:44 am
@Izzie,
Thanks, Iz.
And thank you for your PM.
Very much appreciated, possum!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 05:46 am
@JPB,
Very appropriate, though. Dutchy is our master when it comes to word games.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 06:23 am
@Izzie,
I am so sad to hear this. I will be praying...I will let my boys know and they will be as well.

Of course A is amazing...she would have to be to have someone like Dutchy.

(((Izzie))) Thanks for letting us know.

Love you so much Iz.
(((Dear Dutchy)))
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 07:06 am
@Izzie,
Izzie thanks for keeping us updated.

I'm sending strong positive thoughts, prayers and well wishes Danny's way, along with everyone else. Hoping he will feel the strength and love from his A2K family.

Get Well Soon Dutchy, we miss you!

0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 11:17 am
get better, bEagle...

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 11:24 am
I hope Dutchy does get better soon he's one of the good guys.

I've just got back from Legoland. The wee lad had a smashing time. We got a pair of annual passes from my dad for Christmas, so we'll be going back.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 01:47 pm
Hoping Dutch is soon back in business.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 03:57 pm
@Izzie,
((Izzie)) ((Dutchy))

I know you can here us, Danny, remember it's you who called me (A WITCH) or to be precise, (YOU WITCH) Wink

You are a beautiful soul, loved by so many, evident from this thread.. When you feel a bit better and home resting, I know that you will smile, reading all of this.

You need to get better because it's your turn to win the X-Lotto but you have to buy it first from Marion Shopping Centre Wink

You are in my prayers daily, constantly as with many.. You are safe, in the best place right next to your home... Sending you all my love, hugs and remember that broomstick? Very Happy

I don't think I ever thanked you, too busy trying to get one up on you, but thank you for holding my hand when I first got here, protecting me and guiding me and for being there when I felt down, lifting me up and for giving me curry so many times, making me spit my coffee out in laughter, I look forward to all that again very soon.

Rest and smile knowing you are loved.

Kel
0 Replies

hamburgboy

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 10:16 pm
sure hope DUTCHY will recover quickly !!!

perhaps some music played by a dutch street organ will help him get back on his feet :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6bJZ9to7Uw&feature=related

0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 03:14 am
@Izzie,
That is sad news indeed. My thoughts are with our Dutchy. Is he in the Royal Adelaide, do you know? I pass it twice a day.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 03:16 am
@mysteryman,
Very sad to hear this, Mysteryman. My thoughts are with you and your family.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 08:01 am
Love and healing thoughts to our Danny, and hugs and support to Mrs. Danny.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 08:46 am
Peeking in to let you all know I am thinking about you...

Blue Monday. This too shall pass.

(((HUGS YOU ALL)))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 09:03 am
Hey A2K Crew

I'm trying to get something organised for our Danny Boy with the help of another A2Ker.

I'd like to put together a doc to send to Danny to include all the well wishes that have been put on the board for him - I first need to check with MrsBEAgle to see if she thinks this is the right thing for Danny, and for her too, as he has been very down, so I need to check with her first when I ring her tomorrow - not wishing to intrude on their private lives. MrsBEAgle doesn't do computers so your wishes will all be printed out and sent via mail from Oz so Danny or MrsB can read them to him.

If anyone would like to send any personal messages, please PM the message to me and I ensure they get to him as soon as possible.

MrsBEAgle has told him that we are all thinking of him, thinking of them both.

He's in the best place possible right now and could well be much improved from last Friday. Going on an uber positive note - hopefully Danny will be back on the deck as soon as he's able2, tho I do know that he is not going to be able to be back up and running for a little while yet and won't be able to reply to folk immediately. Meantime - all positive thoughts and healing wishes for a speedy recovery. (((((Danny)))))x

(Deb - PMing you)
wandeljw

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 11:31 am
@Izzie,
Thanks very much, Izzie. The concern for Dutchy is very obvious here on the Yabber-Liner.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 11:46 am
thinking 'bout danny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSwjqfTrWI8
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 11:59 am
Ik hoop, Dutchy, dat je snel weer de oude bent! Iedereen hier van A2K doet jou de groeten!
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 02:00 pm
Come back soon ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7gi6-PS8mI
from the movie Brassed Off - Danny Boy.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 07:40:41