"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 09:20 am
@Izzie,
Quote:
Missy - we need to keep happy hearts for our BEAgle and all the good things that happen in life. I'm hugging you big. Hopefully our Danny Boy will be back with us in a couple of days. He'll be missing us as much as we're missing him. Love you much Mis, always.xxxxxxx

Love you so much ((Izzie)) I will be happy when he gets back. Missing him much. I am so glad you and Tulip and all had fun at Phantom. Beautiful music.

Hugs to the crew. Hope you all have a great day.
mis
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 11:05 am
@Izzie,
Thanks for the update on our Bosun. Been missing the lad.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 11:19 am
@mysteryman,
I'm sorry, Mysteryman. Condolences to you and your sisters.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 11:20 am
@ossobuco,
Dutchy, love, be well soon.
Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 02:19 pm
@ossobuco,
(((Bethie, Osso, Missy)))

Hey FS – here’s a quick tutorial to uploading photos, hope it makes sense

http://able2know.org/topic/111721-1165#post-4718070

Had the best day – boys have been brilliant – they do make me laugh – they are having so much fun right now. Had the best surprise earlier – it’s been such a good day, sun shone and gosh, just… gosh.

Leaves starting to appear on the trees, green acer is coming out (man, love that plant) and the cherry blossom is on it's way to blossoming (please wait just a little bit longer)...

<insert sad face> I’m SO missing my macro lens Sad

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TYdeCwEnhiQ/T3l9Tcz8ewI/AAAAAAAAT00/VpsBXRCwB1I/s800/DSC00473.JPG

WEATHER FORECAST FOR TOMORROW AVO…. SNOW AND WINTRY SHOWERS FOR THE MOORS… surely not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s just mad! ‘Tis mighty brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr out there tho.

BEAgle… healing wishes to you – hoping to see you soon darlin’. Heal that heart Danny Boy! X

Blue smooches xox

(((((Crew))))x
JPB

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 02:21 pm
((( Dutchy )))

Hope you're feeling like your old self soon.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 02:22 pm
@Izzie,
Lovely pics, (((Miz Iz)))! I hope your weather forecasters are wrong about the snow.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 04:30 pm
@Izzie,
Thank you Izzie Smile I have homework to do, I'm such a determined girl you watch, eventually I WILL GET IT !!!!! Smile

Love the pictures, I have some beautiful ones on my computer somewhere Smile I absolutely love creating gardens, let's hope I can post some in the near future ...

Morning Dutchy, with love xx

Kel
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 05:02 pm
@Izzie,
Love those pics! The boys are adorable.

....as are the aminals.

((Dutchy))

Lord have mercy Tryagain posted....getting almost to be a regular again aren't you old man? I know, I know - as if I have room to talk...((Try))
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 06:03 pm
I thank all of you for your thoughts the last couple of days. I will be leaving SAn Diego and going back to Ky on Wednesday morning.
My father is being cremated, but the actual burial service wont be till the 12th, and there is no way I can stay here that long. My sisters are going to record it for me.
Dad will be interred in a "wall of Honor" at the veterans cemetery in Riverside Ca.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 06:08 pm
@mysteryman,
Ah, that is where my father in law is buried. Rest in peace to both of them.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 06:09 pm
@mysteryman,
I'm sorry you'll miss the service, mm, but I'm glad you're getting to spend some time with your family.

Keeping you in my thoughts.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 05:17 am
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

Lovely pics, (((Miz Iz)))! I hope your weather forecasters are wrong about the snow.

Hey JPB... looks like it's tomorrow now... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, even tho the sun keeps dodging the clouds, it's brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/LzzieIzzie/90e184f5.jpg

We need the rain <schleps back and forth and forth and back to the river to water the garden> but SNOW... good golly Mz Molly - that's just madness!

Tesco just arrived Embarrassed oh my, Ben and Jerry's cookie dough <never had before> icecream - 3 spoons, YUM Mr. Green

Missssssssssy - the boys do make me laugh so much - they had everything set for camping last night, down by the river, big fire, BBQ'd their dinner on the fire (pics later) but... (fortunately, as I was fretting a tad) they appeared in the late hours saying the river was too loud and they couldn't sleep. (phew) It was mighty chilly and the mist was right down this morning, so I'm glad they came in.

F-boy has just left (the boys have had such a good time together) and Tulip and the kids are gonna be winging their way up to her Mom's for Easter shortly. S-boy's about to get down to some revision (listens for the classical music whilst he's got the books out) once we've finished putting the shopping away (where do you store a million loo rolls and 12 creme eggs Razz <gah, the calories> Shocked Wink )

FS - would love to see your pics - post away when you get the chance - looking for inspiration always (moi, green fingered, whoda thunk it)!

Izzie

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 05:20 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

I thank all of you for your thoughts the last couple of days. I will be leaving SAn Diego and going back to Ky on Wednesday morning.
My father is being cremated, but the actual burial service wont be till the 12th, and there is no way I can stay here that long. My sisters are going to record it for me.
Dad will be interred in a "wall of Honor" at the veterans cemetery in Riverside Ca.

MM - thoughts for you and your family. As JPB said, so sorry you won't be able to attend the burial; I'm so glad your sisters will be there for you. Your PaPa will remain in your heart always. ((((MM, Stacy and family))))xxx

IzY - thinking of you too today at the funeral. ((IzY&kids))x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 05:26 am
((((((((BEAgle))))))))))) - healing wishes and heartbeats for you. Missing you - hoping you will be on the deck with us soon - your lounger awaits you and I'll make you a nice cuppa Earl Grey once you're settled.

http://img.nauticexpo.com/images_ne/photo-g/yacht-furniture-deck-chair-teak-292942.jpg

(((((((DannyDownUnder)))))))x
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 05:29 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Tesco just arrived Embarrassed oh my, Ben and Jerry's cookie dough <never had before> icecream - 3 spoons, YUM Mr. Green

Sounds like another Ben & Jerry's addict in the making! Once you've had Ben & Jerry's you can't stop...mmmmmm
Izzie

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 05:32 am
@Stormwatch,
It was scarily GOOD Shocked I'm not an icecream eater usually... but in my zzzz haze last night (I think I had ice on my mind), I musta pushed the button with the thought of cookie dough... mmmmmmmmmmmm... ha, 3 of us with the spoons in it and a little tub - don't think it'll last very long. Awfully nice Mr. Green
mismi

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 08:10 am
@Izzie,
Yeah....Ben and Jerry's is quite delish. I am not an icecream eater either but I can stand a pint of that every so often no doubt! Wink

Glad the boys came in. Cold is one thing...cold and wet is horrid. I am not a camper...if I am going to do it...I want the temps in the 70's during the day and upper 50's at the lowest and 60's the highest. That leaves a very small window to camp out here in Bammer. Wink

Hugs you all.

Eagerly awaiting Dear Dutchy's return. Busy day for the next couple of days. May be out more than in.

misxox
annis

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 09:56 am
Hey there! Yep we have rain, thankfully the flowers will be pleased! Not sure I want snow etc! Lovely photos Iz! Glad you all had the most wonderful time and those boys looked like 2 old men fishing!! Ha! Very Happy Laughing

Well hope to be up early for the loooonnngg drive! Hate the drive especially M25!

So I wish you all an early HAPPY EASTER! Wishing you all well, happy and most of all EAT THEM EGGS!

XXXXX
mismi

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2012 10:18 am
@annis,
Be careful Tulip! Have a safe trip! <3 (that's my heart sign!)

Happy Easter to you! Love me some eggses.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:36:50