"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Hey Crew Very Happy

OK, pull up the deck lounger .. our Bosun is having a wee lay down for a few days Wink

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/59953/59953,1205423648,3/stock-photo-lounge-chairs-on-deck-of-cruise-ship-10332595.jpg

He's residing on the "pooped" deck and has undergone surgery and will hopefully be back on board to catch up with his chores by the middle of next week... whaaaaaaaaaaaa Shocked OK, he can take it easy for a little while... Wink.

He knew we were thinking about him and his lovely wife, who is just THE BEST, was expecting our call. Mrs BEAgle is well in herself and Danny's son has visited and been with MrsB, before jumping back on his workship.

Hopefully, with love and prayers and of course, the incredible marvels of modern medicine (the surgeons are simply amazing), our BEAgle will be back onboard as soon as he's able2. Ya just Know he will.

Ticketyboo... keep them beats going DannyBoy. xxxxxxxxxx

Big Smiles FS Very Happy - he'll want you to be smiling and laughing and keeping the threads going - he's a strong 'ole Cosmic Eagle with the biggest heart, so chin up chook and before you know it, he'll be back being the cheeky chappie he iz. x

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:06 am
@Izzie,
Ok I be crying Smile

Now teach me how to post pictures:) On this Yabber Line... because I am aboard..

Dutchy you suck, you wrote on my thread " I will live forever" followed by HINT I am mad with you Smile But love you heeps, my dearest friend... And, next time give me you and your beautiful wifes number instead of knowing mine and making me make this public geez, you know I will always tell you off Smile I've been worried sick holding it in for 3 days....

Love you, Love you too Izzy an amazing thing, I can sleep now, thank you.....with all my heart .

FS
Stormwatch

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:00 am
@Izzie,
Iz, thanks for checking up on our Dutchy. I was beginning to worry again. Its not like him to ignore the threads or his ladies for any amount of time. Wink Glad to hear he's on the mend and being pampered by his family.

I think we can all pitch in and pick up on his chores around here for a while!
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:25 am
Good morning all.
I have not jumped ship, nor have I drowned in the ocean of love. There has been a lot going on lately, and I just haven't had much time.
I will make amends for that, I promise
Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:35 am
@mysteryman,
(((((((MM-J)))))))) you're in our thoughts, sincere condolences. Focus on you and yours right now - love to you and your family - know we are thinking of you at this time. ((((((J&S&family))))))x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 06:41 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Now teach me how to post pictures:)

Hey FS - will PM you a link when I find it a little later Very Happy

Stormy girl - is N out on the playing field now? Yeah, I reckon the Bosun needs a little pampering onboard too, we'll weigh anchor in South Australia for a while! ((Stormy)) x

The boyz are rearranging the house <shakes head, why oh why do they decide to do this now Mr. Green ... furniture everrawhere and he has a whole new room and the hoooouse is in chaos!> Razz
McTag

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 07:47 am

My son went to a reunion for some schoolmates last Friday, and found out that one of them, qualified as a Doctor, is now a surgeon...with the Israeli Army!

Goodness.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:45 am
Naomi, thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot to me right now.
For those that haven't heard, my father passed away yesterday, after a short illness.
He went in the hospital and died 9 days later.
Both of my sisters and I were with him when he passed.
JPB

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:51 am
@mysteryman,
I'm so sorry to hear that, MM. My sincere condolences on your loss.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 09:10 am
@mysteryman,
Sorry to hear that. It's all a bit of a blur when you have a death in the family. My mother in law died just over a week ago, and I don't think we can get back to some sort of normality until after the funeral, which is on Tuesday.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 09:24 am
@Izzie,
Oh my Izzie that brought the tears again! So loooovvve Phantom!!! It was beyond words! Thank you for your company! Standing ovation!

So to read of people losing those dearly loved ones!

Send healing thoughts to Dutchy!

So got up late, then walked dogs, washed car, changed the beds and done some gardening! It is sunny and warm outside but chilly inside! How can that be!!! oh well Sgirl and I will keep warm!

Am very tired so the poor dogs will have to cope with their one walk today!

Hugging all near and far XXXX
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 10:49 am
sending healing wishes to Jeff and the Beagle.

verra glad you kids enjoyed the phantom...
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 10:57 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5dhyiqhR7Y
just playing it again - sorry to bore you all! But oh, oh!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 11:00 am
My thoughts and prayers are with my Dear Dutchy. Have been missing you! <3

MM - so sorry to hear about you father. Thinking and praying for your family this morning as well.

0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 02:03 pm
@Izzie,
Izzie yes N is out on the playing field. we have had unseasonably warm and not snowy weather. It allowed the boys to get playing early. and of course mama is loving it! we are still waiting to see what team he will belong to. He should be on Jr varsity because of his age and grade, but they keep having him play with the varsity boys. I think he is honored that they recognize his playing talents, but really he just wants to remain with his own friends and teammates.

are you on break from school? I wish I was!!!!
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:47 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman, sorry about your loss Sad
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:55 pm
@Stormwatch,
Izzie, thanks when you have time, no rush, dont' think I'll be leaving here anytime soon Smile

I'm sorry for all the loses, Izzy, mysteryman there is a lot of love on this Forum I'm sure we would hug you both too if we could.

Keeping Danny in my prayers, although I bet he has a couple of female nurses he's flirting with Smile I'll be in trouble for saying that now, when he returns Smile
Stormwatch

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:02 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Keeping Danny in my prayers, although I bet he has a couple of female nurses he's flirting with Smile

Only a couple? Laughing

I bet it's more than that and he has their e-mails and telephone numbers by now! Wink
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:11 pm
@Stormwatch,
LMAO as he would say, what was I thinking? Wink
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 05:55 am
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

Enjoy your glorious day, and do check on the fire.

(((IZ)))

Boida - so sorry, I didn't see your post yesterday Shocked Embarrassed

The boys made a great fire. I have photos to post a little later but right now the garden is yet again calling. We're due for some rain (we need it) so, gotta go do whilst the sun is shining. So blessed, it is glorious here right now... takes my breath away.

'eh is better 'n 'eh minus so, sending you lots of love and the most ginormous of hugs. ((((((((((Boida))))))))))x

IzY - thinking of you and sending you best wishes for tomorrow. Long tough day ahead... strength to you. x

MM(J) - thoughts for you and yours - I'm so pleased you could be with your PaPa when he passed... a comfort, tho I understand your grief will be huge right now. (((((MM))))) xxx

((RH)) - yep, it was fab - we haven't stopped lalallaing since. Take it easy out there and don't be going and doing too much now!

Missy - we need to keep happy hearts for our BEAgle and all the good things that happen in life. I'm hugging you big. Hopefully our Danny Boy will be back with us in a couple of days. He'll be missing us as much as we're missing him. Love you much Mis, always.xxxxxxx

FS - I WILL get you the link Mr. Green Chin up chook - the BEAgle does love his gals here and it'll be great comfort to him to know we're all thinking of him and sending him healing wishes.

(((JPB))) - love you JPB... love you x

Taggers - haven't had a reunion since the girls and I had our 40th birthdays - and that was a blast!!!!!! Seems eons ago now Very Happy heh. Glad your son could go. Hope the inlaws are improving daily. x

Stormy - ah, yes, I did read that before (doh me)... he's done so well, I know how proud of him you are - go N! Yep, we're on our hols now - 2 weeks off (S-boy gets 3) and I can't tell you how good it is to have the pressure off. I so love my job but this was manic term (they all are actually, as you know)... so, a couple weeks to rejuventate and then the long summer term (busiest term for events and such) and exams and stuff. The weather is going to break soon but we do desperately need the water in the reservoirs (we're luckier than most as ours are relatively full compared to the rest of the country)... so... off to enjoy it whilst it lasts. LOVE the garden - it's gonna go bloom when the rain finally get's here. It's looking a tad dry out there. ((Stormy))

Tulip - I am still lalallllllllllllllllllllllaaing and S-boy has been playing on his flute. F-boy is good - they've gone dawg walking with rather a large backpack Shocked They've had a lovely time together. Pics later. Speak to you tonight. x

(((lyBlue xox))) and hugs to yours. x

Arrow Mr. Green

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:35:47