"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 03:57 pm
@Rockhead,
Well...it suits my lifestyle better these days anyway. Smile

What do you call the little plump girl with big breastses to her face?

One time (this was back when I was like - 19) I worked for an isurance company while I was going to school. My very good friend and I got to go to Winter Conference for the sales department. I being a tiny thing at the time had nothing to speak of in the chest area. My sweet friend had DD's. When we would get on the elevator, the men would talk to her chest. I swear they would look at her boobs and talk to her like she couldn't see they were looking. Totally cracked us up.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 04:01 pm
@mismi,
if we knew her name, we would certainly call her that...

Usually I call her sweetie.
mismi

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 04:50 pm
@Rockhead,
That's a nice generic name.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 06:20 pm
Howdy everyone.
I have been a little busy today, dealing with the tornadoes and storms that moved thru here.
Here are some pictures, as posted on the local news website...

http://www.14news.com/category/178531/slideshow?widgetid=47289&slideshowimageid=47

I posted a pic on my facebook page, of the tornado that went thru my neighborhood. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but there wads some minor damage to roofs and trees.
Stormwatch

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 06:47 pm
@mysteryman,
Scary tornados. So sad for many families Sad
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 09:34 pm
@mysteryman,
You have tornadoes, we have enormous floods all over the country, no casualties thank goodness but plenty of damage.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 10:16 pm
@mismi,
cool. you're gonna be just like one of the old goats at silver dollar city.

'cept less goaty...

a craftsperson even.

do you gotta wear a costume?

stockings with seams and a bustier...?

lederhosen and an apron with a bonnet...?

I could go on, you get the drift.
mismi

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 10:34 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:

stockings with seams and a bustier...?

You wish.

Nah. I get to wear my own clothes...comfy shoes I am told.

We have had a nice little thunderstorm. Still expecting some storms...but I am thinking they are going to be pretty mild in our area. Thankful I am.

I gotta go to bed. I have to leave at 7:15 in the morning. Yuck.
Izzie

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 04:37 am
@mismi,
Hey Crew

oooooooooooooooh my... Stormy Shocked

Missy - twisters Shocked

so much happening Shocked

((Blue))and yours xox

massive rain here at the mo, hail

late night, Kbro on his way with sticky buns now - but I'll be bavk later.

BAMBI jumped on the car last night... I'd stopped in time <brakes, doof> but he decided to have a peek thru the window screen and jumped on the bonnet... Shocked he'll have sore knees this morning but I think he was OK as he ran off... I hope so... poor deer. Gave us a scare, gave him a bigger scare... love a Bambi!

OK, back later, gotta put kettle on

((((((Crew))))) be safe... be well

<runs>

Izzie

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 04:58 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Howdy everyone.
I have been a little busy today, dealing with the tornadoes and storms that moved thru here.
Here are some pictures, as posted on the local news website...

http://www.14news.com/category/178531/slideshow?widgetid=47289&slideshowimageid=47

I posted a pic on my facebook page, of the tornado that went thru my neighborhood. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but there wads some minor damage to roofs and trees.

(((J))) - so glad you're alright... saw the FB shots - dayum... so good to hear things are good with you. Take very good care, love to y'all x

sunshine and blue skies here now - can't make it's mind up!

gosh, seen the pics of devastation of the twisters on the news... gosh... Shocked so sad for those folks.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 05:34 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

(((J))) - so glad you're alright... saw the FB shots - dayum... so good to hear things are good with you. Take very good care, love to y'all x

sunshine and blue skies here now - can't make it's mind up!

gosh, seen the pics of devastation of the twisters on the news... gosh... Shocked so sad for those folks.

You can say that again, all of it. I really admire those who have to deal with such extreme conditions. I don't know if I could.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 07:24 am
@Izzie,
Were Thumper and Flower there too? You lead such an exciting life, Iz. I saw a pigeon yesterday.
Izzie

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 03:25 pm
@Roberta,
Hello Crew

Hoping all the woild is doing well...

How are y'all, especially where the extreme weathers are?

BEAgle - Margo - Indeedee... heard about the rain and floods over there... Margo+DDXX - know you've rellies and live in&around Bathurst... so, hoping all is well with youze and yours...

BEAgle - you take care OK - hugs to you and MrsB xx

Missy - also heard 'Bama may be in for a touchdown... hmmmm... scary stuff - same as IzY, can't imagine that... we have such moderate weather here...

and Babbling in OhiOhhhhhhh.... and MM (J) - gosh

RH - hope KS stays clear!

GOSH!

Stormy - so glad the Uni were understanding - that woulda been an expensive puppy treat Shocked

Boida goil - ah, well, not so exciting - was a little worried about Bambi - the road is only just big enough for one car so the poor deer had nowhere to go except jump on the car - but he/she definitely did run off so that was alright. No Thumpers yet - and no Flowers over in this 'ere kingdom - but PHEASANTS... they are EVERYWHERE!!!!!! Beautiful boids. How's by you goil? ((((((((((Boida)))))))))))x

((lyBlue xox)) and yours x

Kbro had to postpone until tomorrow so will be good to see him in the morning - sticky bun treat. S-boy has been with his brother for a few hours - they had a lovely time - so that is all well and happy with them.

So much going on the woild, thinking of all those I love and care aboot.

needa shake it out

(((((crew))))) x

Rockhead

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 03:32 pm
@Izzie,
I'm over to mr vw's, and it is SO GREEN..!!!

he has baby fleurs in back, but I dint bring my camera...

(he says hey)
Izzie

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 04:52 pm
@Rockhead,
Please say hey back to him! Have fun over there Very Happy
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 05:01 pm
@Izzie,
Evenening Izzie, Beagle is ok, went for a walk along the beach just now which was really refreshing. The rain caused no problems in town but the outback is completed flooded, hundreds of thousands of square miles, with many tourists stranded. Water will do no harm, will make the grass grow and making the Station owners happy. Have a nice weekend. (((Izzie)))
Izzie

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2012 05:08 pm
@Dutchy,
You too darlin' - enjoy your day with friends... have a coldun for me. Love you BEAgle. x
Izzie

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 05:37 am
@Izzie,
GoodMorning Afternoon Evening Crew!

At ease!

Thinking of y'all

Okeydokey - carry on Very Happy

lallllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalllala
izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 06:08 am
@Izzie,
It's chucking it down here, gave the farm a miss and went to the pet shop instead. Saints had a gripping win over Leeds last night. Now I'm cheering for Cardiff. If Cardiff win Saints position at the top isn't down to West Ham's games in hand.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 06:36 am
@Izzie,

I don't care for Michael Buble. I don't like that thing he does with his leg, and he sings through his nose at the wrong times.
Nice voice, though.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 11:10:59