"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 08:20 am
Hi y'all - We are fine. The bad weather is gone and beautiful weather here now. The storms were very mild in our area. Especially compared with north of us. It hasn't been so bad in years past. My dad in law says that tornado alley tends to shift back and forth.

I have been working a tradeshow downtown. It is so much fun! Lots of people and adorable crafts and art. I am working with a couple that paints children's clothes. They needed help because of how busy they are. Just a precious couple of folks from Georgia. My friend called me Friday evening and asked me if I wanted to come help. The pay is great - so of course it is a blessing with me being without a job right now. Smile

I am going back in just a bit so I will not be on much today. But I wanted to pop in say hello!

Hugs you all,
mis

Izzie

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 09:21 am
@mismi,
Afternoon Very Happy

Just in - bizzy day!

good to hear Missy - blessings. So pleased to hear all is good there and the weekend has been kind. Enjoy the rest of your day. Love you much ((((((((mis))))))))))x

IzY - oh, it's beautiful here, bright sunshine but brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chilly, really chilly. Black clouds and white clouds and big blue skies - very atmospheric - the moors look amazing. Glad you've been oot and aboot. x

Hey Taggers - how's yer band practise been? Happy to be back and playing? (((Taggers)))x

missed the first few mins and walked in to see the TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Ireland 7 - France 0

C'MON IRELAND

We bought a prayer plant, ... it's sooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous - poiple and green and big HUGE leaves... we've not got a room big enough for it... but who cares - it's absolutely GORGEOUS. Razz

Izzie

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 09:44 am
@Izzie,
WHATTA TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

they are stormin'

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

Ireland 17 - France 6

pot plant in a big green terra pot - oooooooh, it's so pretty!

sox with hearts on their soles - toots are so happy!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 09:52 am
@Izzie,
I've just made some magnificent lemon cake from a Raymond Blanc recipe.
Stormwatch

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 10:20 am
@izzythepush,
Izzie, love to see the enthusiasm for the game!! Enjoy!

mismi...so glad you are free from the storms and all is well with you. Enjoy your painting. I bought an old mirror yesterday and am painting it up and putting some trim on it. Not a big project like yours but maybe I'll actually finish this one Laughing Laughing
Izzie

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 10:29 am
@Stormwatch,
Stormy - hey there girl - ooooooooooooooh, it's so exciting

Ireland 17 - France 17

feeeeeeeeeeeeeling a little <insert bitey nail emoticon> Mr. Green

C'MON IRELAND

IzY - I'm munching chocolate Embarrassed

but I'm looking at my gorgeous plant... I must take a shot... it's so happy!

(I don't have any plants inside... I usually manage to decease them verra quickly... but... I have high hopes for this one... it's so POIPLE!)

C'MON IRELAND
Izzie

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 11:31 am
@Izzie,
17 all...

good for Ireland - they deserved a win... but 'eh, we'll take a draw!

coolio!

Listening to Welsh boys choir singing this...

love a bunch of kids singing - pity they're not utubed

love Josh !

makes me think of where my strength is...

okeydokey - I've been planning. Gotta love a plan Very Happy Need tea.

Catchyaz later

x
izzythepush

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 11:40 am
@Izzie,
Cardiff lost. Saints are still top of the Championship, but only by a point, and West Ham have a game in hand.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 11:49 am
Hi, everybody! Here is a brief advertisement about the television show that my daughter Katrina is currently working for.

0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 05:28 pm
@Izzie,

Quote:
Hey Taggers - how's yer band practise been? Happy to be back and playing? (((Taggers)))x

Always happy. This week with the wee orchestra we played the slow movement from Beethoven 7. Which was nice, and went well.
With the big band we played a few, including The Rhythm of Life and The Song is You. The latter, v tricky for the bass.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 06:34 pm
@Stormwatch,
Thanks Stormy. Very Happy

I love little projects. They suit my ADD perfectly. You should post a pic. I would love to see it. Smile

Ah McT...sounds like a lot of fun!

Wandel - That looks like it's going to be a fun show!

((Izzie)) Thank you sweet friend.

<waves to Izzy> Hallo there.

I am going to soak my feet and drink a glass of wine. My last day at the trade show. But they have asked me to come back and help at their Christmas show. Loved George and Beverly. About the cutest couple in the world.

Hugs you all.
mis
ossobuco

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2012 06:51 pm
@mismi,
@mismi,
I remember trade shows -- sore feet from hell because of the concrete floor. Chihuahua!, as I used to say.

So glad you were all fine yesterday, Mis. I was remembering you weren't too worried in the first place, had an early morning be-there time for the show. I wasn't too worried all day, but then got all worried when you didn't post later - which I totally understand since you weren't all that worried in the first place.

I get ya about the a d d and small projects.
Izzie

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 02:53 am
@ossobuco,
Morning Crew

Another sun splitting the trees morning - gosh, takes my breath away seeing the sun rise over the moors and the mist in the valleys. BEAUTIFUL it is!

I'm off out today... yes yes, I know, don't all fall of your deck chairs... meeting an old colleague and going to a... GARDEN CENTRE.... yes, I know...laughing too - we're going out for our birthday's as we haven't seen one another for an eon and having a cream tea and chinwag - so looking forward to seeing her beautiful face.

Oh Oh, Military Wives Choir album comes out today (I have a suspicion that S-boy is thinking MaMa's Day CD!)... they've just been on the haunted fish tank... makes I weep it did - will post it up once it's hit the tube.

OK, I gotta go a spruce up ... ooooooooh, looking forward to seeing my friend and the plants... Shocked heheh, I really ought get out more a? Razz

Plants are so peaceful - love a big plant! love a little plant! love a fleur!

K - see ya later folksies - wishing well around the woild and big love and hugs to y'all I love and care about...

((((((((crew))))))))x

McTag

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 03:26 am
@Izzie,

Garden centres are good....there are several not too far from here where you can have a nice meal (or even a cream tea) in very pleasant surroundings.

Spring is sprung, the grass is riz
I wonder where our Izzie iz?
She's scoffing cream cakes with her pal
She gets about a bit, that gal.
Izzie

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 12:04 pm
@McTag,
Here is my pal
I’ve not seen her for ages
Spending time with my gal
We talked many pages!!!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-CRccC9VMgSc/T1T2KsUWYSI/AAAAAAAATbI/bpUcqJCZp0I/s640/L-Lou.jpg

Gadding about
A cream tea for lunch
So nice to go out
We laughed a whole bunch

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FtfYt3TOKQc/T1T-Gsup9uI/AAAAAAAATbs/7MrhkOCitzc/s640/cream%2520tea.jpg

She had a slice
With lemon on top
She’s so very nice
Our yabber din’t stop

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-z0HMLzRF6-Q/T1T2VA9QZmI/AAAAAAAATbQ/ug3fdNWz6hk/s640/lemon%2520slice.jpg

I did have to giggle
What was I to think?
I just had to jiggle
For the plant “tickled pink!” Mr. Green

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/--LZ3XxzvZF0/T1T2e4EkG0I/AAAAAAAATbY/79O57TDgVdQ/s640/tickled%2520pink.jpg

The smile of the day
Which one day I’ll frame
I just have to say
This plant called my name…

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-eUU-y4k2au8/T1T7f7wtS0I/AAAAAAAATbk/MonY96BCOik/s640/corkscrew.jpg

So into the trolley
And home to Chez Iz
This corkscrew plant’s jolly
It’s really the biz.

It’s now in a pot
And bedded in soil
I will take a shot
And show you it’s coil.

Spontaneous outbursts
Needing TLC
So I've watered it's thirst
It just had to be! Razz

So now I must rest
What a day I have had
It has been the best
For the girl who does ‘gad’ Wink Razz

Have been out for hours
It was mighty chilly
Looking at flowers
Just being silly

My feet are so sore
and with all that gab
So is my jaw!!!
But it really was fab Razz

Got a willow that weeps
Passion fleurs blue
So later, dear peeps
I’ll get back to you

This poem is crahp
And so not amusing Embarrassed
Perhaps I should rap
That could get confusing Confused

So signing off now
I’m off to count sheep
My eyes are now closing
I’m going to sleep Arrow

I zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thoughts to those, near and far...
Rockhead

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 12:30 pm
@Izzie,
have a good sleep, captain...

glad you had a nice day on the town.

Zzzzz
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 03:22 pm
@Izzie,
Dear Izzie is dizzy,
never a bore her jaws are sore,
from talking and eating,
her date on the town,
sure didn't let her down,
I am so glad,
a good time was had.

Marvellous to hear you had such a wonderful time with your friend Izzie, you should do this more.

I have wonderful news too, K. phoned last night telling me she is bringing I, C and A down to come and see Opa the coming weekend. Smile

Sleep well my friend you've had an exhausting day. (((Izzie)))
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2012 04:22 pm
@Izzie,
Fabulous post, Iz.
mismi

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 11:42 am
Just sticking my head in the door to say hello.

Hello!

hope all's well with y'all.

hugs -
mis
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2012 12:03 pm
@ossobuco,
You're right. It is fabulous. I've had problems with my email account, someone hacked in and emailing rubbish everywhere, not spam, but rubbish, pages from Around The World In 80 Days, stuff like that. I've done a security sweep and changed my password. It seems to have stopped it.

Waves to the girls, nods to the lads.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.15 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 09:49:05