"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

ehBeth

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 04:34 pm
@mismi,
Even little goats don't stay as babies. They can be verra noisy and mmmmm stinky. Thank goodness they've got interesting personalities.
Izzie

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 05:33 pm
@ehBeth,
Hello Y’all

Oooooooooh, lotsa yabbering Very Happy whilst I’ve been washing and drying… ack, too tooooooo tired right now.

Stormy and Bethie - We didn’t get snow in this part of the world – Tulip only lives about 20 miles away and they did get snow and the moors had a lot but it was uber chilly and I didn’t want to risk my grumbling car up on the icy roads. Would have loved to have had some snow!!!

Flowers are popping up all over now and catkins everywhere – gorgeous it is! Tulips are all sprouting nicely and the roses, hydrangeas and rhodos are all sprouting leaves and shoots. Camelia is just ready to burst, snowdrops everywhere, Coulda been summer today – but the weather’s changing again tomorrow and we’re going chilly over the weekend.

Missy – oooooooooooh, I do hope you get that job – I know music is where your heart is… relax tonight, have a vino and be refreshed tomorrow.

Thanks RH – PaPa was over hedging thisavo, pulling all the beech saplings over so it should thicken up over the summer. Kids a? That would be luverly. My neighbour had 2 BIG saddleback pigs, ‘til they became sammiches Sad They’re gonna get another 2 soon and have chooks running around the paddock. Delightful it is. Really easy – they roam free in the paddock and get back in the hen house at night. Poifect!

wandeljw wrote:

Hi, Tryagain. My daughter is currently doing the casting for a cable tv comedy show called "Happily Divorced."

Good on Katrina jw!!!!!

OK, so I'm watching posturing politicians of Question Time... PILLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spin spin spin

Gotta sleep, tooooooooo tired.

Posivibing for all those who are moving on in their lives and stepping up and out...

too cool

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((crew)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))x

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 05:45 pm
@wandeljw,
We had a friend who was cast lot of movies. Very very funny woman. Not sure if she started out that way or if it was symptomatic of the job..
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 10:29 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Even little goats don't stay as babies. They can be verra noisy and mmmmm stinky. Thank goodness they've got interesting personalities.

My neighbor down the road has a goat. It didn't stay little and it is rather pungent. But I like it. But part of that is maybe because it is in HER backyard.

I had a goat almost swallow my sweater one time...while I was wearing it. My poor sweater was a little gooey after that. ew. I think I can do wihtou that as well.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 10:36 pm
@mismi,
I have fenced pasture and a barn that used to have horses in it. I doubt I would even have to buy food. 10 acres of grass and weeds should hold a coupla goats.

Araucanas are the chickens I want. they have whiskers..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araucana
mismi

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 10:38 pm
@Rockhead,
pretty eggs. It's like they lay easter eggs. Smile

Well...if I had your space I would definitely have goats. They are mighty cute.
Dutchy

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 11:08 pm
@mismi,
Hi miss sunshine, how is Pistol Pete, wagging his 'tail' again. Laughing
Izzie

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 06:07 am
@Dutchy,
Morning Crew

BEAUT.EEEEEEEEEEEEEE.FUL DAY in the South West... sun is shining (which is a bit of surprise) and it's just superduper out there. I've been pottering outside in my PJ's.

Gonna go and do and be a bizzy bee.

Back up to the little fella's school late tonight - he is in a play so as this will be the last one he does, MaMa and I are going to drive up and bring him home after. He has his French controlled assessment exam today - he was fretting about it last night but I know he will do his best, for sure, could never ask for any more from him.

Misssssssssssy - good luck in your interview. x

BEAgle - enjoy your evening darlin' x

((Blue)) and yours x

Be safe and well the world

((((((((Crew)))))))))))) x

cupcakes on the deck, dig in...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llie7cRRBR1qjo26qo1_500.jpg
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 09:17 am
OOOOOooooo my Remy is in the dog house! The pup chews EVERYTHING and ANYTHING he can get his huge jaws on. So a strand of christmas lights, my son's phone charger, pillows, deck railings, furniture, walls..etc isn't enough. Today he chewed up a $3,000 reimbursement check from my daughter's university. Fortunately they were good about taking care of it and will issue another check. In the mean time we are the laughing stock of the business office there. What they've never heard of a dog that eats more than homework??? I'm taking deep breaths and counting to 10....

mismi, hoping your job interview goes well. You will nail it!!!
Dutchy

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 01:52 pm
@Stormwatch,
You obviously don't feed Remy enough Stormy otherwise he wouldn't chew all that extra "food". Smile

Nice cup cakes Izzie, go well with my coffee. Hope you enjoyed the play with S-boy, no doubt he's inherited some of your acting ability.

Now get dressed, fancy wandering outside around in that flimsy pj. Wink

Bosun has a busy weekend ahead so I'd better be cracking.

Waves from downunder.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 02:00 pm
Waving from way up high!

here's hoping everyone is healthy, getting the goldarned jobs they deserve, and that all of our puppies eat their kibble and stay out of the dog house

<hugs and waves to the yabberrerrerrerrers>
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 02:42 pm
Thanks guys! Pistol is fine Dutchy. He is just so gassy. Intestinal issues. I think I need to change his food. Or the professor may be feeding him food that is not agreeing with him. Ugh. Really bad.

Remy sounds like he's something else. That puppy stage is tough. I remember it well! Maybe he'll calm down soon. I hope so Stormy!

My job interview got cancelled. These severe thunderstorms caused schools to cancel and let out early today so she asked me to move the interview to Monday. I do have a job tomorrow and Sunday though. I will be working a trade show downtown - painting for a local sh0p owner. I am excited. It will be long days 12 hours tomorrow and 7 on Sunday - but the pay is amazing.

So I went and got us some fun food to eat as we hunker down for the storms. Praying they are not too bad - though I know so many are experiencing the worst. This time of year is horrid to me. It can be so beautiful - but just so dangerous with all of these tornadoes.

Hugs you all,
mis
Rockhead

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 02:45 pm
@mismi,
you're half way to being a stage hand...

Shocked
izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 02:52 pm
@mismi,
Take care, I don't know how you cope. I find it hard dealing with drizzle.
mismi

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 02:52 pm
@Rockhead,
I think I would like to be a stage hand. Smile I love the stage.

I am actually painting on the products. It's a lot of kids furniture and lamps. Some t-shirts and pictures. They just need someone who can quickly produce their products to order (personalization, etc.) while people are shopping.

Rockhead

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 02:54 pm
@mismi,
I thought of suggesting it, it pays nicely, but...

it involves being in unseemly places at very dark hours.

I think the professor would veto it...

I think I would have to veto it as well, for what it'ss worth.

(but you would be lots of fun to work with)
mismi

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 02:54 pm
@izzythepush,
Thank you Izzy. Some years it's terrible - others nothing at all. This last year has been pretty bad here in Alabama. We have been close - but with very little damage. Our roof needs replacing from all of the hail and tree limbs hitting it - our gutter got torn down last April. But quite honestly - that is nothing. I consider us very fortunate.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 02:58 pm
@Rockhead,
I have always helped a bit with concert promotion. I was the one that handled getting the artists food and drinks (you know - picking out all of the m&m's but the green ones - their requests could be ridiculous - and what really burned me up is after all of that, they wouldn't even touch it sometimes. Totally prissed me off.) BUT I loved it. I loved the sound checks and the bustle of all the stage hands and we did have a lot of fun. But you are right - the prof. would never let me out that late by myself these days. He doesn't like me taking this gig downtown actually. But I told him we didn't really have a choice. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 03:46 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:

I think I would have to veto it as well, for what it'ss worth.

(but you would be lots of fun to work with)

Thanks Rock. We WOULD have a good time. Lots of laughing I am sure.

I like to laugh. But you already know that.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2012 03:53 pm
@mismi,
we have some girls and some women that are regulars.

Margaret the mean nasty truck unloader guy. Elizabeth the nice veteran lady. the little plump girl with huge breastses, the bar fly, the crackhead girl, and a few others that we don't have names for...

but 4 am is not uncommon, and downtown is a little different environment then.

You will be a good music teacher...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 07:43:09