"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

wandeljw

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:21 am
News report: "An hour of Tai Chi twice a week can improve stability and walking ability in people with Parkinson's disease, a study has found."

Where is she, by the way? She is in great demand right now. Smile
0 Replies

annis

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 11:59 am
ooh picked up me messages!! am very lapse! yep tis cold, cold !

Mum coming Monday! for a while which is good, she keeps crying when I ring!

Am so looking forward to half term! needing some rest! Ha as if!

hugs to all
X
Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:03 pm
@annis,
Twice... no less Tulip Razz See ya soon. x

Hey jw - I do believe TC must be busy being fabulous... good on our gal. ((jw, TC)) x x

Hey (((((Crew)))))

Hope all have had a good day and life is being gentle

Wishing everyone a great Friday...

Going to zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

thinking of the crew... near and far...be safe be well... love x

Dutchy

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:06 pm
@Izzie,
Just caught your post Izzie, nite, nite my friend, sleep well.xx
Izzie

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:17 pm
@Dutchy,
G'nite (((BEAgle)))x have a great Friday xxxxxxxxx

G'nite around the woild x
Rockhead

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 02:51 am
@Izzie,
late night, so I thought I'd drop y'all brits a good mornin' .

mamma mia has left the building...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYSSD0SVhN0&feature=related

have a happy friday, swabbies.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 03:49 am
I don't know how the rest of you are coping with the snow that hit our fair Isle yesterday, but in Southampton we've just had a brief dusting which is already starting to melt. It's warmed up considerably.

Hope you're all well, including those in sunnier climes.
McTag

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 04:41 am
@izzythepush,

I'm waiting for an electrician to call.

Our dishwasher stopped working, so I got head & shoulders under the sink, changed the fuse in the plug, started to push the plug back in, and BANG !

Boy, was I glad my underwear needed changing that week. 240 volts is not to be trifled with.

So probably I think, the dishwasher is a scrapper (eight years old now) but we'll see.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 04:45 am
@McTag,
You poor bugger. I don't have a dishwasher, not enough room. Take care mate. How are the roads up there?
Dutchy

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 05:34 am
@McTag,
Wow McTag, now you know what the elrectric chair is all about. Leave home electrical work to the experts.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 05:51 am
@izzythepush,
Morning Dahhhhhlings

RH - ha! Abba will never leave the building Razz Oooooooh, I may just havta watch that over half term - S-boy loathes it - he says "it's soooo you are Charlie"... of course she is Meryl and and I'm Julie Walters. heheh.

Taggers Shocked shocking mate... stand away from the dishwasher, put your screwdriver down and wait for the leccies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please do be careful - we'd like you to keep your hair - it's beautiful hair!

IzY - we are snowless here in the valley - such a shame really, from West of Oke we've had nada on the low ground tho the moors had some - but my car is not a happy car right now and I can't take the risk of going up onto the high ground in case it breaks down in the cold... it's chugging... chug chug chug - the garage cannee find anything wrong with it... but I know there's something wrong with it - a woman know when her baby is chugging - I talk to it verra nicely every time I have to drive.

dayum... my post just deleted...

starting again! I annoy myself when I do that, fingers go too fast with the CTRL keys... I'm never in sync, bit like when I play piano - right hand goes off about a bar ahead of the left...

anyhoo...

as I was saying

Missy - how's the refurnishing going? 2 days a week at the school is great and that'll bring some happy pennies in and tide y'all over for a little while, love those kidlets. Will keep posivibing and praying for you that more opportunities will come your way in time. Your resolve is amazing - I love seeing the things you do - you're brilliant. We'd have such fun together - with Charlie we could set up our own little Olde Worlde Shoppe (Charlie wanted to do a sweetie shop and sell all the things I used to make) - I think the 3 of us would be fab! We could sell TC's Mr FIxIts' jewellery, Bethie could knit us thangs and we'd sell all the pieces you refurnish. Or we could barter - I believe the world should barter more... reupholstered this and that = bread and veggies this and that, gifting services and wares - give and take, sharing and caring. Heh - if only life were that simple a? Sometimes it is - it can actually work that way at times. I do find folk can be incredibly kind, work together, help one another out when needed and not for gain, just because...

Dayum - it's morning and I haven't taken any potion Razz so I ought quit chittering. I did wake up with a nasty headache and a little achey - see, ha! I'm all topsy turvy.

So Missy - keep on keeping on - we're very blessed - create all you can because that's a gift in itself. I love you Mis x

(((((((Blue))))))))xox - thinking of you and sending you heap big love and massive hugs to you and yours. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-->

Rugby weekend coming up.... C'MON ENGLAND!

OK, so I love these creations - amazing how they do this - speaking with hands and sand

We Are Sailors - simply incredible vision

Tea, off to make tea...

Wishing the world a good day... strength and love.
Dutchy

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 05:58 am
@Izzie,
Just a reminder Dutchy is here too and would like an Earl Grey please. Smile
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 10:32 am
@izzythepush,
Roads up here, passable, no problems. I think the south definitely got the worst of the snow this time, and the north-east got most of the ice.
Just the high roads over the Peninnes (the Cat & Fiddle, the Snake Pass) were blocked for a while.

Yes, Mr Ismail came, charged me nothing, and the dishwasher is a scrapper, not worth fixing. Probably the motor or the pump is shorted out. And I've still got 10 fingers and my hair.
annis

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 11:20 am
Hey! Half term at last! Very Happy Am so glad! So no snow here abouts think it has missed us! Would be nice to have it next week after mum comes! So is it too open the wine? me thinks not!! Wine open relaxing evening coming up!

Have had a bit of a day! So am enjoying the peace at home!

Hugs and stuff all X
Dutchy

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 02:42 pm
@annis,
Evening annis, seeing no Earl Grey forthcoming from Izzie, I will join you for a wine, what will it be, my cellar is well stocked so lets hear your preferences. Here is cheers with a good Chardonnay.
Izzie

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 05:26 pm
@Dutchy,
Hey Crew

ooooooooooooh BEAgle... I knew my post had been deleted... <drives me nuts> but I thought I had rewritten it out to you <my bad> so sorry hun, would never miss you out on purpose ((((D)))x

so... here I go again

BEAgle - how's M getting on... do hope the seas have calmed down and that he's bringing in a big catch for y'all Very Happy When are you seeing the g-kids, I got any netball matches coming up?

I'm thinking I oughta pour you a glass of Bailey's and you can join me for a nightcap before I go to zzzzzzzzzzzz.... whaddya reckon? Razz

Hoping you're have a great day and all is great with Mrs BEAgle (((((Danny)))))x

IzY - good luck with the book signing tomorrow - go be a start - you've done really well. ENJOY! x

Taggers - sorry about the d/w but glad you let the leccies sort it oot. Enjoy your practice/rehearsals tomorrow - let us know what you've played - have fun matey Very Happy xx

Tulip - will see you at lunchtime and I'll drop him back over on Monday after your Mum's arrived. Have a quiet weekend girl - little bit of R&R for you and S-girl.

((Blue)) - love and hugs baby, to you and yours x

Laters peeps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
margo

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 01:00 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Rugby weekend coming up.... C'MON ENGLAND!

Ah! C'mon!@ - it's only Italy. Your biggest problem is tripping over the buggers when they take a dive!

Without Bloody Johnny Bloody Wilkinson Bloody! (boy, do I hold a grudge - almost 9 years now!)

I see the mighty Welsh had a good win last week. Go WALES!!! (vs Scotland!)
izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 04:33 am
@Izzie,
Thank you, I didn't sleep very well last night, recurring dreams about empty bookshops. I've had a bath, put on my T. Shirt and new jeans, and I'm waiting for my lift. This is what I've got printed on my purple T shirt.

http://images.word-power.co.uk/images/product_images/9781848971721.jpg
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 06:50 am
@McTag,
MCT! I am so thankful you are safe! That is so dangerous. Let's not do that again eh? Wink

Hello Tulip, IzzY, Wandel, IzzIE, Dutchy and Margo! Waking up bright and early on a very cold, very dreary Saturday morning. I need a fire in my fire place...and here I thought winter was over. Nope. Not at all. It is 37 degrees right now and is supposed to drop down to 19 degrees tonight. We Alabamians don't do that kind of cold very well. It's just not worth it if there is not some kind of snow involved after February 1. I am ready for SPRING! I actually thought I was there. Confused

I love the give and take idea Izzie. I wish communities were small enough here where that might work. Maybe it would...but I think the idea is absolutely lovely.

I would think that a shop with you girls would be absolutely amazing. What fun we would have!

Well...my Mom is here...so she made me work on the house. We cleaned out the pantry and fixed the shoe moulding in the bathroom. I tore out the old quarter round and put in new. It looks pretty nice. Nice and clean and white, no scuffs...and that will last for..moments. The three boys, man child and 2 dogs will see that is right back to it's previous state in no time I am sure.

So - when it warms up, and it should, I will finish the pieces I have. I will post pics for you. They are going to be so pretty! I am truly excited. My garage is not warm enough right now to put the deglosser on, so that will have to wait.
I am hoping that I start that job on Monday. Haven't heard anything from her. Well...you know as well as I though that we will be fine. It will all work out.

Love you too!
Hope all are having a good day!

Hugs,
Missy
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2012 07:57 am
I guess McTag was meant to be here as well.

Dear Izzie and all, I know that times have been difficult for all of us. Somehow, we have survived for a reason.

Love to you all, and this is sometimes my answer to life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ymd5oxb9Hc
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:10:23