"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 06:32 am
@McTag,
India beat Australia in a 20 over cricket match tonight. Verbivore will be happy. Smile

0 Replies

annis

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 11:20 am
Hey all

Well it was -9 this morning at 7 am whilst walking my dogs! by the time I arrived at work it was -8! ccccoooolld!

Have been busy working late! Yesterday didn't get home until 7 pm so tea was late! Wednesday was late again and had to be in early today so by 2.45 I had had enough! It has been meetings, Meetings and MEETINGS!!

Got home to Fboy who said he had been unwell seems he has had his first bout of migraine! But he tried to carry on at school (he hates to tell people he's feeling ill) So he just sat through his lessons doing nothing as his headache was bad and not one teacher asked why!! How is that~? He said all they care about is children who are being bad!

Poor Sboy! Hope he gets better soon! wish him well soon X

Gotta go off with Sgirl tomorrow for photo shoots her theme this time is Decay! Lovely! I was doing some research at school yesterday when a yr 8 boy asked what I was doing, I told him he said what does decay mean? I explained, he replied oh my Mum is decaying!! Oh dear what do you say to that! Ha!

hugs and warm thoughts to all! X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 06:10 am
@McTag,
McTag wrote:

Come on you Jocks, Murrayfield tomorrow, kick-off five o'clock.

C'MOOOOOOOON ENGLAND! Razz

((Taggers))xx

Morning Crew Very Happy

BRASSIC - that's what it's been... brass monkey weather! Ohhhh, but sooo beautiful. Clouds have moved on in today so it's a tad warmer but mizzly out there now - much prefer it icy brassic and sunny! Yesterday.was.just.amazing.

Little fella is now on antibios and big-boy steroids - 30mg/5 day to try and get his asthma controlled (puffers aren't quite enough right now) - he's been feeling verra sorry for himself - he looked terrible. Hopefully he'll improve over the weekend, I'm sure he will.

Margo - ooooooooooh, do enjoy your holiday Shelia Goil... hope you have a fabulous time - you do know it's piddling down to remind you of Scotland a? Wink x

BEAgle - sending safe waves to M and hope he can bring the tuna in. Have you cooled off a bit now? ((BEAgle)) xx

Missy - hopin' all is good there in 'Bama - have a lovely weekend Mis, get a Sunday nap in Wink xxxxx

IzY - No footie today a? I reckon a lot of pitches are frozen solid anyhoo. Hoping the kids are well and you're all alright there along the coast. x

RH - any luck with the eagles? Did you get a sighting? Glad the snow didn't arrive and that you got the test results back finally. Do take care out there. x

annis wrote:

her theme this time is Decay!

we can do that Wink Looking forward to half term and taking her oot and aboot. Don't forget to get her look at google images and let her mind wander. Give F-boy a hug, do hope he feels better today. I seriously can't believe how many folk have been ill this winter, we've still got kids and staff off at school - pretty much everyone I meet has had something or other- nasty. Good to talk last nigth. See ya soon ((Tulip)). x

((lyBluedodally)) ... hugs to you and yours from ChezIz xxxxxx--->x

Run's off to do chores, make a fire, then... just a little game going on today...

The 6 NATIONS IS BACK...

Now C'MON ENGLAND.... I so wanna scream TRYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Razz

Toodlepip Crew - thinking of y'all, near and far. x

izzythepush

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 07:17 am
@Izzie,
Still bloody freezing here, according to the BBC today's match against Birmingham is still on, kick off is at 17.20 though. I've not checked thoroughly.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 07:51 am
@Izzie,
Sorry to hear about S-boy's asthma. My younger brother (who is fifty years old) had been trying different treatments for asthma. He recently decided to have some type of nasal surgery to improve his breathing.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 10:15 am
Well we decide to go in search of the snow! ended up at Scorhill on Dartmoor! roads were very icy and we slipped our way there to find snow, snow at least a foot deep! Sboy took his sledge and went off! Fgirl took some amazing photos! Then the blizzard started, time to head home!

Sad day for my Mum, she rang me this morning to say her very old dog had been very ill in the night and continued to be so, told her to ring vet, she managed to get a lift there and it was decided to put poor Belle (the dog) to sleep. Mum is very upset, me too! We lit a candle as we always do at such times. I am trying to get her to come here for half term! She says she keeps hearing Belle! Mum has never been alone, she has always had cats, dogs, my Father died in 1985! But she says she won't have another pet now as she is 79! Am hoping she comes to us for a bit!

Am hoping all of you are well, hugs and stuff X
mismi

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 04:46 pm
@annis,
I hope your mom can come and stay with you as well. I am sorry about Belle. My heart still hurts over my kitty - and it has been two years! I do understand how hard it is to lose a pet.

Thank you dear Izzie...I can't really take naps anymore...I lay there - but if I fall asleep I stay up all night...and I HATE that. Too quiet here at night. I have been busy today - and I am so TIRED!

Hope S'boys asthma gets better soon. So sad to hear he is still struggling with it.

Hugs you all...
mis

0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 04:56 pm
@Izzie,
Sympathetic and empathetic to little fella's condition. Hope it clears up soon. Sigh.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 08:07 pm
@Izzie,
Hi Izzie. Wish S-boy all the best from us downunder. Yes, things are decidedly cooler here with lots of rain presently which ofcourse is very welcome in our parched gardens. A very cool 22 degrees today so back to jumpers. You can keep the snow, ice and cold in Europe. Smile
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 07:03 am
To all of you everywhere who are experiencing the cold, here is one from you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9S3slDC8SE&feature=related
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 07:27 am
@Letty,
Things have warmed up in Southampton, it's still a bit nippy. The warm air is supposed to be moving in from the West so hopefully Tulip and Izzie will have warmed up too. (Southampton is East of Devon)
JustBrooke

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 11:48 am
Still waiting on winter here. Groundhog says spring is just around the corner in O-Hi-O.

Hello crew! No turbulent waters today. Just smooth sailing for all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/Everybiteyoutakejpg.jpg

Love xo
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 12:35 pm
@JustBrooke,
Brilliant pic and caption JB! Laughing

At this point, Winter has yet to arrive here in NYC....
JustBrooke

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 01:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thanks! Laughing

Glad you having a mild winter, also! It rocks!!
Dutchy

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 02:27 pm
@JustBrooke,
Morning Crew, Monday morning and the Bosun has a busy week ahead. Off to town shortly which is always a battle here with our chaotic traffic snarls at peak hours. No infrastructure ever took place here so our roads are 50 years behind the other States where they have smooth running freeways. That's my grizzle for today. You all have a great week. Waves from downunder.
Izzie

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 08:45 am
@Dutchy,
Ooooooooooooooh Hello Crew Very Happy

waving http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Smileys%20Hello%20Wave/bf-wave-new.gif

Gotta get changed and run...

ooooooooooooooooh

I'll be bavk Razz

So lovely to see y'all here - hugs the ((((((((((((((((((((((((Crew))))))))))))))))))))))) x
annis

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 10:39 am
@izzythepush,
Hey izzythe push

yep we have warmed up, just rain now! Oh you live in Southampton, we go once a year to Southampton hospital for my son's check up's. Have some old friends there in Locksheath.

X
izzythepush

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 11:07 am
@annis,
I always confuse Locksheath with Lordshill, which isn't quite so nice. It's a bit of a hike up here from Devon, I suppose we're quite lucky having so much on the doorstep.

Just out of interest, I thought Bristol would be nearer than Southampton.
mismi

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 01:13 pm
@izzythepush,
Hello Folks,

Dragging a bit today. We had such a busy weekend! The boys have started baseball again. We are in a tizzy about bats and who goes where when - we'll find our groove soon - I hope. Crazy!

Good to see Brooke here. It has been rather mild this winter...I hope that doesn't mean we are going to have serious skeeter (mosquitoe) problems this summer. Yuck.

Hope you are all having a good day!

hugs you all,
mis
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 06:15 am
@Izzie,
g'day cap'n...

in for early tea today. I gotta go set up for a musical.

made me think of y'all when I looked it up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XblkWvfr8bg&feature=related

hoping all is well on the moors and S-boy is recovering nicely nicely.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.4 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 09:57:20