Rockhead

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 04:11 pm
@McTag,
my sympathies to the cabin boy...

can you tuna piano?
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 05:02 pm
cheezwhiz, I'm posting here a hella lot today...

but anyways...

I just got off the phone with mr vw, and he was excited. he had just come from the lake around the bend from his place where they have a nesting pair of bald eagles.

he said that they were perched less than 50 feet from where one could carefully park and observe.

Ima take my crappy camera tomorrow when I go test drive...
Dutchy

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 05:11 pm
@Rockhead,
What's up Rockhead been eating mushrooms or smoking pot? Laughing I'd thought I better drop in and say hello to the crew.

I could ask the same of Tryagain R/H, his drivel this time is right off the planet. Smile

I'm heading to the beach and do a spot of surfing, the day is warm and the water looks glorious. Eat your heart out Izzie and others in the cold parts of the world. Smile

Whilst I'm at it might as well open another Foster Lager. Cheers!!!

Rockhead

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 05:13 pm
@Dutchy,
mmmmm. shrooms.

be careful about lying about on the beach. you remember what happened last time... Shocked

(no kids, don't try to roll him back in the ocean, he's just resting) Laughing
Dutchy

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 05:16 pm
@Rockhead,
I'll be careful R/H won't want all these girls fighting over me again. Wink
mismi

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:00 pm
@Dutchy,
Hi Dear Dutchy. Sounds lovely down there. I was watching the travel channel...watching that fella that goes to exotic places and eats crazy things...he ate fried grub worms. Kinda grossed me out. BUT a commercial came on encouraging me to come to Australia. If it were only cheaper...and easier. Wink Have a wonderful day!
Dutchy

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:29 pm
@mismi,
Hiya miss sunshine, nothing gross about Witchetty Grubs, our Aboriginals eat them all the time. Have tried them at a campfire in the outback, not really my cup of tea but I did like Witchetty Grub soup. Weather fabulous at the moment when you live close to the ocean like us but unbearable hot inland. Having indeed a great day. (((mismi)))
mismi

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 09:46 pm
@Dutchy,
ummmm - I beg to differ - a grub is a grub...and yep it's gross. The Aboriginals can have them - and the folks in Thailand. Wink I feel the same way about oysters...that's about as appetizing as eating snot in my opinion. But my Daddy LOVES them. I like to ask him if he would like a Kleenex or a fork...he loves that.

Now - if I was hungry enough -thank goodness I am not - I am sure a big bowl of oysters or grubs would be a very happy thing. <shiver> I would eat them and be thankful. I hope.

Glad you are enjoying your day. I am going to bed. Nitey Nite. ((Dutchy))
Dutchy

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 10:46 pm
@mismi,
Mismi send your Dad over here, my son part owns an oyster farm and he can eat as many as he likes. I don't like oysters raw out of the shell but prepared like oyster kilpatrick or smoked suits me fine. btw. Here are some BBQ'D Witchetty Grubbs for you. LOL
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/123/witchyt.jpg

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 05:13 am
@Izzie,
So sorry to hear about Sboy. He's really been through it recently with various lurgees. Glad you liked the jazz, I really do love Art Blakey in particular. I don't know which is my favourite Moaning, which I posted earlier or Dat Dere

The piano towards the end is particularly fantastic.

I'm getting excited about next Saturday's signing. I've put the word out and I'm getting T shirts printed.
Izzie

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 11:51 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm getting excited about next Saturday's signing. I've put the word out and I'm getting T shirts printed.

So IzY - tell the crew all about it. This is a big thing for you and you should be verra proud - go tell it on the mountain... errrrr... waves! Very Happy

S-boy is horribly coughy and coldy and was picked up from school first thing... (thanku MaMa) - it appears to be the same thang as wot I 'ad. Anyhoo, he's smunched up in bed now and had a big hot bath to try and warm him up a bit - sneeze sneeze sneeze - sickly l'il household this iz right now - my nose is running, again - eeeeeeeeeuw. Pass the tissues.

Roll on the Spring, that's what I say! Razz

No worries at all tho - this too shall pass.

It's verra brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... and getting more brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tonight! BEAgle - we need some of your warmth please, you can keep the grubs tho Wink It was a super stunning day tho - big blue skies and the moors look incredibly beautiful. The moon is ohhhhhh.... just ohhhhhhhhhh and the stars are out. Wishing upon...

OK, so I gotta go and do and be.

Thinking of y'all. x

izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:16 pm
@Izzie,
At least the warm weather is moving in from the West.
Izzie

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:24 pm
@izzythepush,
Yep IzY, it should be a little warmer by the weekend. Meanwhile I am doing my impression of the michelin man, have umpteen dozen layers on and still it feels brrrrrrrrr Shocked Razz

Do love this weather tho, really do - would be so good if we had some more snow tho I think there's little chance of that happening. Hopefully all the bugs will be zapped too.

Tootling off now, catchya later crew Very Happy
Dutchy

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 07:57 pm
@Izzie,
G'day Izzie, super day here, just on 30 degrees, sending you some warm sun rays to thaw out. So sorry to read about S-boy, little fella very unlucky this winter, hope with your TLC he will soon be his old self again.

My boy hit the wide open Ocean yesterday in search of the elusive Blue Fin Tuna, he has a target of 300 tons to catch, will be a busy boy for a while, is 500km offshore in the Great Australian Bight.

(((Izzie)))
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 12:43 am
Hi, Iz n all

Sounds bloody awful over there.

S'posed to be summer here - but it's been pissing down all week and no let up in sight. And I'm down the coast for my beach holiday - in tracky dacks and sweatshirt. Bah Humbug!

Hope you and the lad feel better soon!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 05:25 pm
@Izzie,
Feels like Spring here...70's today. Very sunny and beautifully warm. Wishing warm thoughts your way dear Iz. Hope you and Sboy are feeling better.

Hugs you all.
mis
Dutchy

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 05:36 pm
@mismi,
Similar day here Miss Sunshine but a little warmer, about to head off for my beach walk to admire the 'bird' life. LOL

Best wishes to Izzie and S-boy.

Waves from downunder.
mismi

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 06:15 pm
@Dutchy,
Wink I get what you're saying.

I was laying on the beach one day and a shadow came over me and I looked up and a fellow in his weenie bikini was standing over me asking to borrow my suntan lotion. So in my space. Scared the stuffing out of me.

yikes.

Don't do that okay? Wink

Enjoy your day Dear Dutchy! And your "birdwatching".

We are having venison stew tonight. The boys think it's awesome that we are eating Bambi.

Hugs you
mis
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 06:01 am

Come on you Jocks, Murrayfield tomorrow, kick-off five o'clock.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:33:11