"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 04:04 pm
@Tryagain,
Hi Tryagain, thank you for your wonderful spiel this morning, can you tell me what potion you're on when you write these little masterpieces? It has to be something much stronger than Bourbon or Baileys. Laughing

All the same, good to see you young man, keep us oldies on the ball.
mismi

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 04:05 pm
@JPB,
Good for you JPB. Glad you see the silver linings - though seriously - the snow - would make my year. Smile But I know that is same ol' same ol' for you. Glad you are home safe and sound and can snuggle in your bed.

Hiya Try.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 04:06 pm
@Dutchy,
Hi there Dutchy! How are you this morning? Stronger than Bourbon? Is that possible? Wink
Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 04:12 pm
@mismi,
I'm doing fine this morning mismi thanks. Another warm one here but I'm coping, just went for a stroll along the beach which was very pleasant. Mrs. B is preparing breakfast, which she will serve me on the patio with the morning paper, can't ask for much more. Smile Can't answer your question about Bourbon as I'm a Rum drinker when it comes to strong drinks. LOL Hugs from downunder.
mismi

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 04:20 pm
@Dutchy,
What a lovely life you lead Dear Dutchy. You are very lucky to have your sweet wife. I watched a wee bit of the Stosur/Cirstea match. I thought Stosur was a sure thing. So sorry Dutchy.

Have a good day!
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 06:15 pm
Hi everyone!

That's it, just a quick drive by hello. Now I'm going back to hibernating in front of the fire Smile
mismi

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 07:45 pm
@Stormwatch,
Hi there Stormy. It's just nasty and rainy here - rather warm. With the occasional tornado warning. Fun stuff.

Glad you dropped by! Smile Keep warm!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 09:50 pm
@Stormwatch,
No fire required here Stormy, 102 in the shade, hibernating in front of the airco with a cold beer. A swim in the ocean beckons later on tonight when the sun is down. Eat you heart out you northern hemisphere occupants. Laughing
verbivore

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 02:32 am
@Dutchy,
phewww!!! - a tiresome week...work.work.work. Reach home at 9pm run around petty household stuffs, eat dinner. sleep - wake up.cook.bathe.dress-up and runnn back to office - H-boys bcme a filler of sorts these days Sad guess il settle soon!!! gotta spruce myself
mismi

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:50 am
@Dutchy,
You are rotten. Razz
mismi

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:50 am
@verbivore,
So sorry Verbs - praying it slows down soon!
annis

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 12:24 pm
Been a busy day at work!

Lack of sleep last night didn't help! When I did sleep had terrible nightmares! It seems I may have a few joint problems! knuckles aching and swollen, aching knees but hey do I care no tis just my age! Ha!

Rain all day and now fog! Lovely typical English weather but I hear we might get some snow by the weekend! F-boy has been waiting for some because I bought him a sledge! The last 2 winters we had snow this year nothing!!

Am wishing you all well X
Izzie

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 12:27 pm
@mismi,
Hello Crew

oooooooooooooooh, snowed under at work! <zzzzzzzzzzzzing thisavo!>

BEAgle - how are ya darlin'? Oooooooh, that heat sounds a tad hot and I'm glad you're enjoying (so thankful you have a/c). Hope you've got all your chores lined up for the day (haha!) and that you get to have another walk along the beach. Luverly. Have a cold one on me (((((BEAgle))))) Razz x

Missy - how's yer knees gal. Oh me too also, I feel like I'm still sweet sixteen (heh, well not so much of the sweet)... but the 'ole body does not agree. Nem'mind tho, we are what we are. Hope all is good with you today and your having a happy time. I've improved a lot over the last 24 hours - my voice still croaks a little but other than that, my fettle is being refined! <getting there at last> Thinking of you (((Mis))) and hoping too that G-baby is better. xxxx

(((JPBirthday girl))) - so glad you had a lovely time in Nola, I was quietly celebrating for you on Sunday and was hoping you'd make it out and abooot - how are yer ears? Are you still snowing in Chi-toon? Really really hoping you are feeling better now and you're on the recovery road. I certainly can sympathise with you... been a nasty couple of weeks healthwise. Ah, there's nothing like coming home and getting into your own bed. Very comforting. Feel better girl, big love x

Tulip - wasn't it theeeeee most incredible sunrise yesterday. I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing so I had to go capture the moment tho a pic will never do it justice. Straight off the camera looking out the back door...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-EZdNcbAB5ng/TxcJRLGGKUI/AAAAAAAATO4/xdZLYNnaQSA/s800/DSC09679.JPG

amazing it was, quite extraordinary

ha! then this morning, it was grey and misty and not a pink or fluffy cloud to be seen - mizzly day it was! Glad you're keeping busy and being fabulous and occupying Tuesdays - rest and relax girl - or walk walk walk. (((Tulip)))xxx

Storrrrrrrrmy - hello, hello - hope all is fab in MA and you're all keeping warm by the fire. You got snow???? OK, carry on girl, happy hibernating Smile Love to you and your family (((((Stormy))))))x

((((MaMaVerby)))) - oh you do sound a busy gal! Hoping for you that the new job is settled now and that you do get some R&R some of the time. Bless you, you sound exhausted. Pamper time, you need some pamper time!!! How is H-boy? Take very good care and jump aboard when you can ((((Ind))))xxx

Tryagain wrote:

Bailey’s and ice is really nice. Once you have supped the Bailey’s, oh lawdy, the ice will really make you hot!

oooooooh... no, nothing else, just ooooooooooooh. <leans forward and kisses cheek - no no, I am not infectious> Wink Ha! your morale is to be commended Wink Razz waves backatcha fella ((((lyBlue)))) xox Take care of you and yours. xxxxxxxxxx

Okeydokey, so I'm grabbin' a quick tea, then I have to go into town and get some milk.... dayum... not enough milk. Oh, woe iz I !!!!

Catchy'all later, lovin' the crew xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 12:29 pm
@annis,
annis wrote:

Been a busy day at work!

Lack of sleep last night didn't help! When I did sleep had terrible nightmares! It seems I may have a few joint problems! knuckles aching and swollen, aching knees but hey do I care no tis just my age! Ha!

Rain all day and now fog! Lovely typical English weather but I hear we might get some snow by the weekend! F-boy has been waiting for some because I bought him a sledge! The last 2 winters we had snow this year nothing!!

Am wishing you all well X

oh, we just cross posted Tulip.... look ^^^^^^^^^^^^... sunrise yesterday. Nasty joints... ((((Tulip))))x hug the kinder for me. xxx
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 02:30 pm
@mismi,
Thank you for the compliment miss sunshine. Laughing

Good to know you feel much better Izzie, love your croakie voice, sound so sexy. Forgetting the milk, you're like Mrs.B sent me out in the heat yesterday to get her some!

Photograph is impressive, you always seem to have the camera ready to capture the right moment, just beautiful.

Tulip maybe your joints and knuckles need some of our sunshine, nothing to do with age, when I look at your photographs you're like Izzie, still a spring chicken. Wink

JPB best wishes to you too.

Waves from downunder.
mismi

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 04:45 pm
@Dutchy,
No problem Dear Dutchy!

Glad to hear you are better Iz. Hope it just keeps improving!
Tulip - hope the knees feel better soon. Joints are tough...mine just can't take that tennis like they used to. I walk a little off for a day or two afterward. Smile

I got so much done today - which you know - for me makes a good day!

I have a bit more I need to do before I get done for the day so I am off.

Have a good evening - rest well and Dutchy - have a good day!

mis
Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 04:18 am
@mismi,
Morning Lovelies........

In a bit of a rush, had massive busy work last week and HUGE work next week as we're being audited (oh my) - but... just wanted to jump aboard and say I'll try and get back later to catch up. Thinking of you all and hope life is being gentle with y'all.

Conservatory doors being bodged this morning Wink but hey, at least they'll open the right way (I hope) and walls being painted. Got a couple of appointments and heaps to do. Tesco are on their way and then I'm gonna let the boys get on with it as I pootle down town.

I am the most fortunate lady in the world - I'm so very happy.

((((((((((((((((((((Crew))))))))))))))))))))))

x
Roberta

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 04:29 am
@Izzie,
Glad to see you in such good spirits, Iz. Don't work too hard.

I need help with a translation. I need meanings for:

bodged
Tesco
pootle
Izzie

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 04:48 am
@Roberta,
Hey Boida...

thank you...

aha - bodged means they will do the job, but it won't be done properly - they will just make it work, somehow! Commonly known as "bodge job" and it may not look as pretty as it should.

Tesco... that's the big supermarket that delivers my fodder - it's actually a really good service for those of us who live outta town - it would cost me more in diesel and angst going to the city or across the border to do a shop than it does to have it delivered - and as I'm not too good with food at the best of times or seeing folks in hoards, I always get it delivered.

Going for a grrrrrrrrr tho because I now have mud all through the hall as matey didn't wipe his feet. Big apols from him but ... big boot mud marks. Nem'mind it will brush out when dried no doubt.

Pootle.. hmmm... I think I made that up, I'm not sure, it could be a woid... that for me is driving across to the doctors and pootling/chugging around the town in my car or if I'm big and brave, getting out the car and pootling/walking around town. Which actually, I'm not going to do, I shall just pootle along in my car, do my thang... then dentist later (ugh)

Razz

How's by you???????? I haven't been able to read around the board but I'm so hoping all is well at the moment and your fettle is fine too.

Love you (((((((((((Boida))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
verbivore

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 08:01 am
@Izzie,
Izzaaa!!! yea i neeed pamper time badly - kinda dazed out and lost for now - my day starts at 5:50-6 and ends 11ish - and its run all the while - forgotten days wen i would sit and enjoy a cup of coffee!!! office lunches are the best breaks......
and tmrw??? is our 5th anniversary - I have bought - 5 pieces of clothes - 2 sweatshirts, 1 shirt, 2 jeans -as he was cribbing about his wardrobe for looooong now! i wanted to buy 5 pastries - diff flavours u see - and 5 candles....but cudnt - sheer lack of time!!! bah! and i realized despite the run - i fall short of the required skills at work - wen i do get time to think - i think - how do i hone my skills!!! 'writing' is a verry subjective ..i must say!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.12 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 02:46:09