"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Tryagain

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 02:46 pm
Hi WW, I hope you are doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances. Your thoughts today can give you strength tomorrow, and if all else fails remember; when I discovered my wife in bed with another man, I was totally crushed. So I said………………………………….. "Get off me, you two!"
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 02:59 pm
hi Try, Well done you, that was so strong of you. Will have a drink with you!
I just went outside and the stars are shining brightly, such a beautiful night.
My heart is with you all. X

So seems the seas have been a bit rough but good times and calms seas are forecast! We all need a spot of light relieve and lots of good cheer!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-1LRD3DtFAo&feature=related
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 03:13 pm
Good for you WW, I will raise a glass for all your tomorrows; time is the master of us all, and in every way you will slowly begin to connect in a positive way; the wonder of nature will take care of the rest!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 07:44 pm
Ship's Log

Hey. Smile I'm pleased to say that TTHun was spotted on the Marlboro waterway today. She was smiling so I hope that all was well with her. She's now on extended shoreleave and we'll look forward to her jumping onboard when we go into port.

BigRed took the helm today and did a mighty fine job especially considering his back is giving him bother. Sad He made a nice cuppa and did a spot of fishing. Good to see him here. (((back better))). Our wonderful RH-DJ gave us a peaceful easy feeling to start our day at sea. Beaaaaautiful. Thanku hun. Mismi had a quick flyby and I'm sending her and our RH many hugs. (((xoxox))) Smile

A cheery VBV was here too and noticing our Bear was an Eagle now. Great to see she is crewing and nice to hear her cheery voice. The Bear is still offline so (((computer fix soon))). Where is our Indeedee OzyGal? Think we may need to send out a search party. Did she get lost in the Italian a? :wink:

The BabyBlue and WW-WOM had a drink on the deck. BlueBoy was his usual cheeky kind self and our WW-WOM raised a glass and made us smile. Good onya girlie and Blue, come back soon. Smile

So all in all, its been fairly quiet onboard. Think we need to have a little crew party soon so I'm thinking of a theme. Rolling Eyes

Wherever y'all are - I'm wishing you all well and hoping the days are going good for everyone.

Smooches all.

Crew - you are the Best Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:11 pm
Hi to all the motely crew. Hope you all had a great weekend. I have really been busy cleaning up and doing all the chores missed doing whilst I had the visitors and also whilst I was out gallivanting round but, now seem to have most of it under control. Soooo looking back at the posts seems everyone is up to their normal standard of cheekiness and naughtiness. :wink: :wink: Pics are coming on oh captain. They were too big and had to make them smaller but can't do it on this computer. Have to swap computers and then I can send some off to you.

Don't know who is till out there at the moment and I think the bear is away for a while.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:15 pm
Ima here Girl. Smile

GOOOOOOOD TO SEE YOU. Very Happy

I'm listening to Aerosmith right now and having a bit of waving of hands whilst in my berth.

Glad you've managed to catch up a bit. Chores a? UGH! Rolling Eyes Can't wait to see your pics. Hows PaPa and MaMaDD? All well on the home front?

So, the Italian - good meal....... c'mon, spill..... how was the City? Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:33 pm
Hi Izzieliz - yeah mama and papa fine. Italian was great. We live about 45 minutes drive from city of Melbourne so we decided to catch the train in so no-one would have to drive. Good day. Sunday we had barbeque for son-in-law's birthday, perfect day, good food, lots of littlies running around and son-in-law's mother was visiting from Queensland. Monday - my sister who is a teacher, was still on hols so we snuck another ladies day in. The weather here today is perfect. How's the tootsies going?? How's the packing going??
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:45 pm
OOOOH - busy times for you girl. That's so happy tho - good for you.

Toots are fine - cast coming off on 11th - so..... we'll have to wait and see what happens then. Should be coco tho.

Packing - HA - the house looks like packing box heaven. Still not taking it quite as seriously as I should. MaMaIzzie potters around the house when she visits and asks me if I wanna chuck, or pack. Well, there are lots of empty boxes........! Shocked Which means, lots of "stuff" has gone to anyone who may be able to use it. In fact 3 car loads so far. But you know what - that's actually happy too.

I have my best friend Charlie staying with the girls right now - it's been so lovely. Will post up when she's gone of our time together - it's been fab. We're off to go round the new house tomorrow. MaMaIzzie has given Charlie strict instructions to take a tape measure. We both nodded... then, giggled so badly after she had left. We'll take a ball of string!!!! We do laugh a lot. It's great.

Anyhooo girlie - it's closer to 5am than 4am so I should be snuggling down in my berth in a few mins. Hope you have a luverly day. And Indeedee - SO GOOD TO SEE YA Smile
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:52 pm
Nite Izzieliz - nice yabbering to you too. Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:55 pm
Nite OzyGal - have a good one Smile x

ps. Hope the Bear has a massive pile of crosswords to do at home .... can you imagine how grizzly he may get, without being on A2K. Ah, but then he is an Eagle now - ooooh - he may be spitting feathers by now :wink:

Nitey Nite x
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 10:16 pm
Izzie wrote:
Nite OzyGal - have a good one Smile x

ps. Hope the Bear has a massive pile of crosswords to do at home .... can you imagine how grizzly he may get, without being on A2K. Ah, but then he is an Eagle now - ooooh - he may be spitting feathers by now :wink:

Ooohhh nooo a grizzly bear.!!!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 01:58 am
Today is "April Fools" day. The moderators may do some tricks. Don't worry, it is not your computer. Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 02:01 am
All fools day! yep that's us! May your tricks be many but fun! X
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 05:51 am
the moderators have started having fun ...watch ur titles Smile
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 08:59 am
GOOOOOOOOD Morning / Afternoon / Evening....

How is everyone today this April Fools Day Very Happy

Just wanted to send everyone a great big smooch. It's a fantastic day here and I have been OUT!

I have so much to tell you all but am going for a lie down coz I'm so exhausted and the toots are now complaining a little Rolling Eyes

Have had the best time with Charlie and the kids - we went to the new ChezIzzie - had tea and .... oh well, it was just brilliant. What a great new horizon I can see in front of me. I want so much to tell y'all about it - it's funny - I can see the world in the new house - I can see some of you guys coming and staying... it's such a good feeling. Will post pics later and you can join me by the babbling brook by the house with Charlie and the kids. Smile

I hope all the crew are having a lovely day.

Lovin you all... Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 09:05 am
Good Morning Izzie! You sound so happy - I'm so glad!

We own Chia pets...did you know? Look under your user name - That is cracking me up.

Maybe I will see you all later...hope you have a good day.
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 11:50 am
Hey Missy

Oh.....a chia pet.............. mmmmmmmmm! :wink:

Thinking on that one for the moment. About to have dinner with the kids - so will be back later.

Have a good day hunni x Smile ((xox))
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 11:52 am
commercial break...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzY7qQFij_M

RH
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 11:54 am
I think after watching that alluring commercial I must go buy one :wink:
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2008 11:56 am
Sorry I'm late; but what a night! I went round to see Lzzie and her friend and I offered my honor, they honored my offer, and all night long I was honor and offer! Razz
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.16 seconds on 10/23/2024 at 01:30:42