For the Yabber Bear...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6EnO2Jglw

Nite shipmates,
RH
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:48 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening Smile

Wishing one and all a wonderful day. The sun is shining through the clouds and there are blue skies.

Especially thinking about our WW-WOM right now as she takes a very tough step forward. It sounds blase for me to wish you a wonderful day hun - but you know where I'm coming from.... just holding your hand and am there for you when you need to lean.

The little fellas are here and playing and it's lovely to hear children's laughter in the house.

My sister-soulmate, whom I have known my entire life, is on her way down from up-country. Charlie and our girls (J&A). I can't wait to see them. Very Happy This is their second home and the girls and my boys have spent every school holiday together - so many fabulous memories - it's fitting that they will be "my family" here with me before I move shortly. I know we're gonna make a few more happy memories over the next coupla days. No doubt - take a few pics too a?????? (Oh - and tho it doesn't happen often - the tonic WILL be in a Gin tonite and I shall enjoy!!!!!! Ice and a slice and a toast to absent friends, family, all that has past - and to the future. :wink:

I feel a bittofa dance round the kitchen coming on.... think Charlie and I may be Dancing Queens tonite....will enjoy the feeling :wink:

So, hope you and yours are having a great Sunday - take care....

TTHun - we miss you girl - where are you? Confused

Smooches to all.... Razz

Crew - you are the best Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 03:05 pm
Howdy shipmates, before roll call I thought you would like to hear what the girls are singingÂ…

Come all ye young fellows that follow the sea,
to my way haye, blow the man down,
And pray pay attention and listen to me,
Give me some time to blow the man down.

'Twas on a Black Baller I first served my time,
And on that Black Baller I wasted my prime,

'Tis when a Black Baller's preparing for sea
You'd split your sides laughing at the sights that you see.

With the tinkers and tailors and soljers and all
That ship for prime seaman on board a Black Ball.

'Tis when a Black Baller is clear of the land,
Our Boatswain then gives us the word of command

"Lay aft," is the cry,"to the break of the Poop!
Or I'll help you along with the toe of my boot!"

'Tis larboard and starboard on the deck you will sprawl,
For "Kicking Jack" Williams commands the Black Ball.

Pay attention to order, now you one and all,
For right there above you flies the Black Ball.

Guys, I suggest you form an orderly queue and see if there is any truth in that old sea shanty! :wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:06 pm
Hi everybody, just dropping by for a fleeting moment, going offline for a few days and hope to see you all in good shape on my return. Keep the flag flying for our Captain crew, she needs our support. Smile
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 05:11 pm
Aye aye, Mate.

Speedy returns.

I think she's still at tea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7hbkQexqXs

RH
0 Replies

deedeexx

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 12:37 am
Hi all - wow - what a weekend. Visitors, parties, restaurants, .....I need a rest. Haven't had time to read back thru all the posts - but hello to everyone.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 04:11 am
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8754/koalaclimbingtreejm9.jpg

Guys out there I came after a weekends rest..all fit to join the crew and you nw what i woke up and looked through the window sill an saw that our koala is stuck on his way down the tree,..i donno folks as to what mischief he was upto all these days..for i wasnt around..but i knw guys he's done something naughty and hes stuck now.dont take his word abt his computer problems..see for yourself Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 06:13 am
Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening Smile

First of all, apologies crew. I'm afraid I had to go on un-expected shoreleave yesterday and wasn't able to get back in time to do the Ship's Log and check on y'all wellbeing.

so.... belated as it is....

Our True Blue Cool came onboard singing us a shanty. Possibly he had a shandy in his hand - but my, how he sings well. So good to see him and hope he'll back soon. Think we need him in the nest to look out for the big waves. Lovin ya Blue ((xox))

Bear (COSMIC EAGLE) also took the helm thanku. Our Bear has had some real cranky hamsters in the computer which decided to bite through his wires! Our Bear is now offline for a few days. This is gonna be hard for us all - who are we going to pat now girls!!!!!! I know he's gonna be missing talking with you all. The Bosun will return as soon as he can - meanwhile - we will send him love and hugs as he is missed onboard. Sad

Indeedee has been the "hostess with the mostest" and been looking after one and all done girl. You did fab. Sorry we weren't around to have a yabber. Keep working on the pics. Would still love to see them. Razz

VBV has also crewed and we hope she is feeling all better now. There have been some nasty bugs going round the ship - so for all who, I know, are not feeling too well right now - well, hugging you big and hope you feel better soon. Smile

((((((((((Missy)))))))))))))
((((((((((TTHun - where are you)))))))))))))
((((((((((WW-WOM - you are amazing - beautiful - you did so good girl)))))))))

Finally, thanku to our RH-DJ for tea...... love ya hun. The crew who are sailing a storm in a tea-cup with me - thanku - sharing a pot of tea with y'all makes the the sea-sickness a little easier to bear.

So crew.... there wll be a double Sunday Ship's Award next Sunday as many crew are now on shoreleave. I too will be spending a little time on shore leave. I'm taking a surfing course, and tho I've been warned it can get a little choppy on the seas in volcanic Hawaii - practice will make perfect, and I'll Try and TryAgain until I master the skills required. My ship to surfboard line is attached, so no worries. I hear the sun and palm trees that I can see from the waves close by on the shore are paradise - so I'm heading that way. May be in and out for for a coupla days but will get back to the helm as and when I can.

Just also to say, Charlie and I laughed a lot yesterday which was fab. We talked for hours - gosh, we never stop. The kids were in the annexe - they baked us cakes..... played, made and did - it was lovely. I have a funny story to tell but I need to go catch some waves on the beach right now so will fill y'all in later.

Thanku crew for being the best. Very Happy You really are.

Wishing one and all a lovely day. Smile

Those who are poorly and don't feel too shiny...... (((((((((xox))))))))))))) and Bear (xoxox)

oh...... and BlueBoy Cool - (((flyby again soon darlin'))) .
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 07:03 am
Good morning, I hope the crew is over that nasty awful sea sickness.
I am hoping that things are ok for the dutch miester, maybe after he's out of the tree he'll feel better.
Hey (((((((((((((Izzie)))))))))))))) here some more of that tea for the crew, Earl Grey just the way you like it Idea
Oh (((((((((((((TTH)))))))))))) where are you?
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:20 am
TTHun's been spotted BigRed...... Bigred (((((((xox)))))))) to you mate. Glad you're here. Very Happy Thanking you for Earl Grey. The best.

TTHun...... have you been dillydallying..... what's the scoop?

(we missed you - so good to see you back.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:27 am
Izzie wrote:
TTHun's been spotted BigRed...... Bigred (((((((xox)))))))) to you mate. Glad you're here. Very Happy Thanking you for Earl Grey. The best.

TTHun...... have you been dillydallying..... what's the scoop?

(we missed you - so good to see you back.

Jeez and here I thought i was the only one that used the dillydallying line. Shocked
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:33 am
Great minds BigRed - thats us! What you been up to hun? Smile
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:43 am
Staying out of trouble and enjoying it :wink: Been trying my hand at fishing. It's very hard to still enjoy it Embarrassed I never realized that I bend slightly when I fished a certain type of lure. It's my biggest producer for any and all types of fish.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:53 am
Morning kids

Iggles for breakfast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enVI7wMosqc

RH
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:54 am
Big Red

Do you use one of those stretchy back straps when you fish - have you tried one Question It's hard to fish without bending over.... oh see now you immediately think benDOVERsole..... but you know what I mean a? My son has a bad back and struggles on for hours on end. He's been MRI'd and all that - they say he's still growing and has lax joints. The spaces between the discs fill up with air - well, its not air... its nitro-something - and when he moves the "bubble" pops and he's in agony - but also gets a huge sense of relief from it. If you walk on his back, which we've had to do many times - you can hear the popping. It's really loud. The ortho surgeon said he should grow out of it and it's OK for us to "pop" his back. (UGH). He's 15yrs old and 5ft 10" now..... oh my! Shocked

I think you chopped liver very alluring :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 08:56 am
Rockhead wrote:
Morning kids

Iggles for breakfast

RH

ahhhh that's so nice RH. I love that song.

Mornin' all...just wanted to pop in and say hello. Hope you all have a good day...

mis
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:00 am
Nice to see the gang doing better.
Yes I have a back brace for my back, and use it along with two different types of patches.
Does this mean you like liver Izzie? If so woud you like some chopped fried onions to go with that.
And hows about some smoked candied salmon. To top it off some Philly Cream Cheesecake?
I thin I am getting hungry. Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 09:09 am
Rockhead wrote:
Morning kids
Iggles for breakfast
RH

Perfect RH-DJ...... just perfect. Thanku Smile

Hey mismi - sending you hugs and wishing you ((((rest)))) Stay away from bucking broncho Exclamation and listen to the Iggles. Take Care hunni :wink:

BigRed - well, it's funny you should say that... coz, the little fella is a veggie so we don't really do red meat in this house - ever. However, a BigRed fella who likes to fish is certainly a catch on this ship - and with us all. So.... glad you are with us darlin'. Smile

oh oh oh - love onions tho....and cheesecake. COOOOOOOOOOOL Razz
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 10:19 am
hiya izzie so gud to see you hale and healthy again.. Smile hope your feet is recovering as swiftly as it can and dont u jump into adventures b4 ur fit and fine again k!!missed the crew a lot for a few days myself..was surprised to come back and find that our bear had become an eagle :wink: hes gonna fly high and have an eye on all the gals around eh :wink: deedeex..is only peeping in and out and times..long time she yabbered away i think or was it me not around>? Rolling Eyes nyhow missed the crew a lot and soooooooo glad to be back again Smile
0 Replies

Black tulip

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2008 12:12 pm
Hiya all,

am just here saying hope your all doing well. I am around for a bit. am on the Cava and nearly finished the bottle! Just read through some of the mails, seems like your having fun, am with you in spirit! Drunk Drunk Will mail more soon.

Take care all of youX
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/23/2024 at 03:26:41