"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 11:11 am
@annis,
doctor-->antibiotics--> damned sinuses gah! Sad
McTag

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 04:05 pm
@Izzie,

Hey antibiotics are no good for treating a cold.

Get well soon.

I had a stinker last week, but luckily didn't die.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 07:24 pm
@Izzie,
Feel better Iz. Glad you have antibiotics
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 08:35 pm
@mismi,
Best wishes from downunder Izzie, get better soon.

Hi miss sunshine, good to see you this Monday morning. Trust you had a lovely weekend.
mismi

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 08:38 pm
@Dutchy,
I did Thank you Dutchy. I mostly played with kids and fed them. Stayed up WAY too late Friday night and ended up not functioning well on Saturday. We had six kids Friday night....they would NOT go to bed. I had to use my mean voice to make them settle down.

How was your weekend. Me thinks you were pretty busy!
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 08:42 pm
@mismi,
Pretty docile really after the hot spell we had, however Sunday was good, as one of our friends celebrated her birthday and we all went our for a lovely dinner.
mismi

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 08:44 pm
@Dutchy,
Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great Monday! Wink ((Dutchy))
Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 08:47 pm
@mismi,
Thank you mismi, and good night to you. Wink (((mismi)))
verbivore

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 12:21 am
@Dutchy,
Sad Sad Sad - Izza u gt sinus now??? not nice!!~! me knows! wat ul b going thru - im gettng symptoms of migraine i think - nt too sure - intolerable headache followed by nausea Sad
Lifes a lill too hectic for docs frankly!!!
get well soon dear! thnkng of ye~!
Dutchy

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 12:30 am
@verbivore,
Hi verbivore, sorry to read about your headaches, sounds very much like migraines. I suffered from them badly many years ago until they found the cause, have not head one since. Cause was high blood pressure, remedy life long medication but it's worth it. All the best.
verbivore

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 01:30 am
@Dutchy,
ooppss!!! im reportedly getting verry short tempered - can this be a reason?
Dutchy

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 01:40 am
@verbivore,
I don't think being 'short-tempered' is the reason for migraines but the result of it!
verbivore

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 02:31 am
@Dutchy,
sorry my bad - i meant - can migraine be a reason for my short temper! Sad Sad Sad how do i get back to control?
Dutchy

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 02:36 am
@verbivore,
As I said in my previous post verbivore, migraines can be the cause of it because it affects your whole make up, depending on the severity of the pain. If they persist I would definitely consult a Doctor.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 06:04 am
@verbivore,
Hey Verbs,

After my babies were born I started getting migraines. Sometimes it can be a hormonal imbalance. Start trying to keep a record of when they are, what you have eaten, how long they last, etc...Very difficult to deal with when you have a busy little boy. I took superdoses of Ibuprofen when I started feeling even a dull headache.

I also have what I call "let down migraines". I will work and work and work until I have completed a certain task, and then when I get it done and let myself relax - BOOM - migraine. ow. hateful things they are.

I hope you figure it out soon hun. I know they are absolutely hideous.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 06:29 am
Hope you're feeling better today ((( MizIz ))).

Waves to the rest of the yabber crew.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 06:36 am
@Izzie,
Hope you're feeling better pet. I am pleased that Saints have progressed to the next round. The FA cup is a bit of a sideshow when you're focussed on promotion, and when we went a goal down I was a bit sanguine, but then our youngsters pulled it out of the fire. We're up against either Millwall or Dagenham & Redbridge next, so we might be on a bit of a run.

Regards to all the crew. You're a lovely bunch.
Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 08:22 am
@izzythepush,
Thank you all for your well wishes ... tad bored of this now... crahppp crahhhhhhhhp crahhhhpppppppppppp

http://images.clipartof.com/small/1044743-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Cartoon-Flu-Sick-Woman-Dropping-Tissues.jpg

(sinus and chest infection - pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffst - my headhurts sooooo bad)

MaMaVerby - my MaMa used to get horrible migraines... hormones did play a huge part ... and chocolate, she couldn't eat chocolate Shocked So... anyhoo, later on in life she had a hysterectomy and since then, she's been able to eat chocolate with the only side effect being the counting calories one and the diabetic one Wink Often migraines can be triggered by something in particular that you eat. Stress too... yep, that can set them off. I do hope you feel better soon and can figure out the cause of them. ((((MaMaV)))) x
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 08:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're a lovely bunch.

this crew is very best... 4yrs now... bless them Very Happy

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 08:42 am
@JPB,
<waves back>

Me too Iz. Thoughts are with you today! ((Izzie))

Izzy - Love that you are here with us.

McT - I couldn't get that vid to play. Sad

Have a great day crew!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/26/2024 at 05:22:26