"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 10:11 am
@Eva,
Eva wrote:
Not to mention that animals start showing up on your doorstep in pairs.

As a responsible pet owner you should get them neutered.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 10:17 am
@Izzie,
Take care, Izzie. You endured stormy weather. (Where is stormwatch, by the way? Smile )
0 Replies

annis

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 12:08 pm
Yep I can honestly say it was an interesting drive back! Great photos Izzie! I too have a bit of a cold, but not as bad as Izzie's keep sneezing and got that tickle in my nose and then I hav e a stream!

Well weather has calmed alot! Just cold, got to very low this morning when I was driving to work! Am glad it is the weekend! A lie in tomorrow then up and out! Got rather a lot to do tomorrow!

An Ark! Now that sounds good! We could all hole up in there and have us a party!

Hugs to all! X
Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 02:11 pm
@annis,
Evening annis, hope you have a great weekend with the kids, enjoyed your photos on FB. A party sounds a good idea, put my name down, I'll be in it. Smile

Have had a bit of summer weather this week, 41, you would have liked it instead of your cold. (((Annis)))
mismi

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 03:39 pm
@Dutchy,
HI!
McTag

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 05:01 pm
@Izzie,

On the Flight programme this week (BBC nature films) did you see the Great White Shark attacking the fur seals?

Erk!

I'll never go near the water again, dressed as a fur seal.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 05:03 pm
@mismi,
Hi miss sunshine, you're looking good, had some rest and a Corona did you? Smile
mismi

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 05:48 pm
@Dutchy,
Well rest. But no Corona yet...but I am about to start. My pizza isn't here yet. Wink

McT - I am thankful you will no longer get near the water in your seal suit. Though if you have a picture you should post it Very Happy
Dutchy

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 09:22 pm
@mismi,
Had mine already Miss Sunshine, warmish morning here so have an early start, lots of sport on TV so playing "Norm". Latter is an Aussie couch potato know for his love of beer and pies with tomato sauce. Smile
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 10:09 am

At our band practice this morning, we had Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring (J S Bach), Spring from 4 Seasons (Vivaldi), and Star Wars Suite by John Williams.

All good stuff.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 10:12 am
@mismi,

Quote:
McT - I am thankful you will no longer get near the water in your seal suit. Though if you have a picture you should post it

Somebody's bound to post that sharky clip on YouTube soon, and when they do, look out. You'll need to watch it from behind the sofa.
mismi

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 10:33 am
@McTag,
That made me laugh
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 05:23 pm
dropping by the ship with a box of tissues and a mars bar.

how you doin' captain?
annis

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 02:46 am
Hi all

Well cold not coming out thankfully, a littel bunged up but not bad. Went for coffee yesterday with a friend, that made a change. Am being lazy and having a lie in today.

F boy got his first exam this week! Biology on Thursday so means pleanty of revising this weekend!

Hope you all have a great weekend

X
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 04:13 am
@Rockhead,
Thanku RH - I need 'em Razz

I keep running out of tissues and am doing a lot of this

http://binaspad.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/sneeze.jpg

have really bad sinus pain - argggggggggggggggh <drives me nuts>

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_-8QacvVloY/TWL5CSigRHI/AAAAAAAAALg/DPp9VJLTFUg/s1600/sinus+problems.bmp

and doing a lot of this

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qj35-pYr_bs/Tj4yeHRMaeI/AAAAAAAAAK4/dF2uNy4a0Dw/s1600/Migraine.jpg

and about to go do this

http://www.instablogsimages.com/1/2011/08/09/sinus_rxstv.jpg

This morning is the worst so far after waking up around 5am with feeling like this

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/146/7/5/head_in_a_vice_by_peterprins-d3hat0i.jpg

... so I'm sure hoping it breaks today and I can get back to normal - my.head.hurts.so.bad.

Conservatory men are coming tomorrow to do the doors Shocked and are meant to be painting the walls which are still grungy and covered in pink plaster - may have to cancel, not sure I can handle the noise... we'll see. I gotta drive into the city too tomorrow... yuk. So need to be better.

okeydokey - off to inhale some steam! Razz

Hope you're doing a tad better out there in KS, RH and that the weather's gonna be kind to you this year. Take care x

Thinking of the crew and hoping all are well and settling in to 2012. It's gonna be the best year!

((Osso)) - ahhhhhh, most of our roads have drainage to the side but it doesn't amount to much with the storm we had which was quite unbelievable - nothing even half as bad as poor Scotland had... folk couldnee even stand up there with the 100mph winds. As quick as the rivers rise tho, they fall... so fortunately for us it didn't last too long; we were getting a little concerned about how we were going to get home as we were informed the main road into N.Devon was also flooded - good for us that we were on the right side of the flooding. x

((Eva)) - ha, I have the two cats, 2 dawgs ... that's quite enough for me so there will be no loading the ark in Izziesville. Hope you had the very best Christmas hun and that all is good in OK. Also hope you've had a full recovery from the shingles. Love to all your wonderful family. xxxxx

Taggers - Ha, "we may need a bigger boat"... makes ya think twice about sailing around them thar seas! Yes yes, I did see the programme, wasn't it AMAZING... big 'ole teeth that shark had ... <insert jaws theme> I did look for the clip on youtube and couldnee find it. Glad you enjoyed band practise Very Happy Love to you and the Cabin Boy. xx

Missssy - ooooh, I woulda loved some of your chicken soup. How ya doing girlie? Been thinking about you lots and keeping my faith that all will work out well for you and yours. Love you so much Mis xxxxx

BEAgle - 41 degrees - good golly Mz Molly - that's huge heat! Keep that A/C going and lotsa fluids... yes yes, have a Crown from the Esky! You be careful in that heat - we wouldn't want you getting all hot under the collar, well, unless your dancing that iz! Wink Please give MrsB my love. xx

jw - yep, we Brit's can weather any storm (did that sound confident) Smile even if I am whiney about being sick right now. I haven't seen Stormy for a little while - she'll be back at school now and busy being fabulous... if we all call her name, she may hear us.... "ooooooh Stormy, come hither"... x

Hey IzWithAY - how's it going along the coast there? Hope all is great with the kids and you're now resting up after Christmas. A win against Coventry yesterday... good on 'em Saints. x

((Bethie)) - hoping things are good in Tranna and that PaPa was well when you visited with him. x

Boida goil - how you doin'? I'm guessing you'll be following up on appts soon - I need to pop by your thread and see what's what. Yep - we'll leave the ark for a while... of course, if all else fails I'm sure the Ark that PaPa built at the bottom of the garden is sturdy enough... and I know there's at least 2 water rats down there... so it's a start! Talking of which - have you seen Herbie lately? Murphy came in yesterday and plonked Herbie's cousin on the floor which ran under the dresser... he's still there and I hear the occasional growl from my black cat. Must go move the dresser and get him out. I hope you're breathing is better goil. Love you x

TULIP - heh, we're obviously all germed up from our weekend treat... oh well... we did have a nice time. Hope S-girls throat is doing better now (my sore throat has completely gone Shocked yay) and that she's enjoying being back at College. Good luck to Fboy next week - hope you managed to get him to revise a little this weekend (which reminds me, need to phone I to make sure Sboy is revising! Oh joy)! Wink (((Tulips)))

MaMaVerby - hope you had a wonderful New Year and H-boy is very well. Let us know how you're doing when you can. (((Verbies)))

Margo Sheila gal - how was your New Year? Do scritch Possum for me please. It arrived - I love it. THANKU. xxxx

JPB - are you settled back down now? Keep keeping on and inspiring us all girl - you are brill. ((((((((JPB)))))))xxxx

(((lyBlue))) - yo Baby - flyby soon and talk jabberwocky ... take care of you and yours xxxxxxxxxxxxxx--> <smoooooooooooooooooches> xox

Spring... then...

<ooooooooooooh, feeling a tad better now, good 'ole painkillers!>
JPB

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 05:19 am
@Izzie,
Oh, no!!!!! Sorry your feeling poorly, ((((( Iz ))))). All is well here. Marching forward one day at a time.

Take care of yourself, hunni. I hope you feel better soon.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 07:11 am
@Izzie,
Izzie wrote:

Boida goil - how you doin'? I'm guessing you'll be following up on appts soon - I need to pop by your thread and see what's what. Yep - we'll leave the ark for a while... of course, if all else fails I'm sure the Ark that PaPa built at the bottom of the garden is sturdy enough... and I know there's at least 2 water rats down there... so it's a start! Talking of which - have you seen Herbie lately? Murphy came in yesterday and plonked Herbie's cousin on the floor which ran under the dresser... he's still there and I hear the occasional growl from my black cat. Must go move the dresser and get him out. I hope you're breathing is better goil. Love you x

I'm hanging in, Iz. Well rested for the first time in a long time. My hospital visits resume on Wed.--the throat docs.

Haven't seen Herbie in ages. I think about him every now and then. He was a one-of-a-kind rodent. (Trying not to notice that you mentioned you have rats.)

My breathing is not great, but it's better than it's been in a long time. I think the resting helped.

Hope your cold dissolves quickly.

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 07:26 am
Hello Iz. I am so glad you came on and gave us an update. You are always so thoughtful! ((Izzie)) Praying for that cold to go away soon. Rest as much as you can...I am thankful for painkillers too. At least they should help you sleep, which should help you boot the cold.

Love you so much. I am happy as a clam. Love being at home again. But need to find some kind of income soon. The poor Professor is getting a bit stressed now. Very Happy

I am not worried - something will come through. It always does.

Hiya JPB, Rock, Wandel, Izzy, McT, Try and Roberta! Take care a yous as well.
((Dutchy))
Hugs and kisses
mis
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 08:31 am
@McTag,

Quote:
Somebody's bound to post that sharky clip on YouTube soon, and when they do, look out. You'll need to watch it from behind the sofa.

This isn't the right one yet, but you get the general idea from this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6mWzI5anxI
0 Replies

annis

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 10:31 am
ok managed a couple of hours gardening! Fboy done some revision, Sgirl got her stuff together! But am very tired!

Izzie you sounded very rough this morning, I hope it goes soon! Poor you! If you need me call!

Ok so I have made a veggie casserole for tea and opened some wine (oops)

Hope all is well with you and yours X

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/26/2024 at 07:20:29