"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

Dutchy

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 02:02 am
@verbivore,
Hiya verbivore. wishing you a very Happy New Year too. Been watching the cricket all day but your Country men let you down, even Tendulkar only made 41.

Looking forward to that picture of you in the Saree, promise I won't make any embarrassing comments. My new years resolution. LOL

At Christmas time you stated you wanted to see a "Snowman" so I sent you one, did you ever received it? You and little H would have enjoyed it.

Have a nice day.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 02:57 am

It's absolutely lashing this morning, and blowing a gale.

I've been out already, and got soaked.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 05:50 am
@McTag,
It's horrible down here too.
Dutchy

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 06:06 am
@izzythepush,
Send the rain downunder and I'll send you our heat. Smile
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 07:27 am
@mismi,
mismi wrote:

I see you are stalking me again! LOL! How in the world did you find that? Who would have thought you would even care? Nuts. Wink Well...now you know more about the real me. I can see you are making fun...that's alright. I can handle it.

My dear Missy, season’s greetings to you and your loved ones.

For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:11-13

Alone amongst the crowds on New Year’s Eve I resolved to renew my belief and seek guidance and direction. To this end I searched for inspiration and low and behold I was led to your wise and thought provoking words. This in turn led me to write the words of Matthew.

The ‘real you’ is just the same as the ‘A2K U’ delightful, sparkling and full of fun and laughter.

"A time to weep, and a time to laugh"
(Ecclesiastes 3:4).

It was only thru your words that I recognized you. Should I have been weeping at your words instead of being filled with joy; then I sincerely apologize.

"Pray that the Lord's message will spread rapidly and be honored wherever it goes, just as when it came to you."
2 Thessalonians 3:1-5

Amen.

Waves to crew ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commiserates with Frank over the Southampton soccer result.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 07:34 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:

Commiserates with Frank over the Southampton soccer result.

Thank you. We wuz robbed.
0 Replies

annis

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 11:05 am
Hi all,
We had a great break, massage, swimming, hot tub! I walked loads. Thanks to Izzie and Sboy! but all very tired! The journey back was something else! Wind, rain, floods - we turned back several times with the rivers that had burst banks! Was a bit of an adventure!

Hope you all had a fantastic New Year and hope this year is good to us all! X
mismi

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 05:52 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:11-13

Now that is a sweet word. Wink

((Try)) Thank you

Izzy - You are too kind. I love that you think me lovely and gorgeous. That makes you among my favorite people as well. Smile

((VERBS)) Your generosity is overwhelming. Love you dear girl. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Hugs to all my yabber friends ((Dutchy))
I must go cook dinner. I took the kids to see We Bought a Zoo today.
Absolutely adorable. The BEST movie.

"Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage,

just literally 20 seconds of just embarrassing bravery,

And I promise you

Something great will come of it."

#Matt Damon as Benjamin Mee

One of my favorite quotes. LOVE IT.

Hugs y'all.
mis

0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 05:53 pm
@annis,
Sounds wonderful Tulip. So glad you got to go do that with sweet Izzie. Smile
Sounds like a wonderful way to ring in the New Year!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 08:29 pm
@verbivore,
verbivore wrote:

BEAgle - today our fellas have cme down to Sydney for a match - i really dnt care if those guys win or dnt Very Happy but seriously do cheer for Sachin Tendulkar - he needs a century verry badly - his 100th 100....I do hope the fella makes it! Smile

Well - no to Tendulkar 100 in first innings - but yes to Oz captain Michael Clarke, and a BIG YES to Ricky Ponting - long time between century drinks for Ponting!
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 12:16 am
@annis,
Hi Tulip, great to hear you and Izzie had a great trip away, must have been to much for Izzie as she hasn't surfaced yet.

Big hi to miss Sunshine, you're a courageous woman, I admire you.

Verbivore I hate to say it but your boys are not going to flash, our Captain scored more runs than your whole team together, presently on 250 not out!

Waves from downunder.
verbivore

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 06:52 am
@Dutchy,
Sigh! there goes the fella - yet again without a much yearned for 100!!! - lets hope for the next game!
BEAgle - which ID did u send it to? Dint find any n a2k, FB, gmail...
Izzaa - is she still partying??? 2012 gonna rock?
Mismi...how cn one be generous to a "sunshine"??? impossible one cn just stand and stare and admire! Ooops Try better not read this! Very Happy and for a change - his words seemed very "comprehensible" ths time - after effects of new year eve hangover?
Hugs to the crew....
0 Replies

annis

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 02:36 pm
Hi all,

Izzie has just rung me! She asked me to post, she is fine but has just had a power cut due to very bad weather! So she is sitting in the dark with no lights, heating and can not boil water for tea! Argh! I offered to go over with a flask! But she said she is ok, got a torch, candles and lighting the fire!

So watch this space! signaling SOS to the electric company!!

Hope all is ok with one and all X
Izzie

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 03:32 pm
@annis,
annis wrote:
signaling SOS to the electric company!!

It worked TULIP - thankeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee girl! Mr. Green

Thanks Tulip... phew... it's on and off and on and off right now... all flickering, gusts, then off again - but I've got it down pat now... lasted an hour the latest one...but it's been touch and go all night

tad loud out there!!!!!!!!!!!! Confused

back online for however long it lasts... when all else fails and you've got a candle and kitty sitting on the radiheater (smart fella)... well, take pics why not. Kept me occupied for a couple mins...

love that big brave kitty

tho he did try blowing the candles out! Twisted Evil

then I ate chocolate!

Anyhoo, have got the torches plugged in, phone plugged in, laptop charging... and most importantly - a cuppa tea in my hand and candles all over the house - smells kinda nice in here... mmm mmmm mmmmmmm hhhhmmmm jasmine and vanilla Razz

So, no worries - it's mad weather out there so I fully expect to this to be happening for a while yet... so just in case, thinking of y'all and hoping all is good in the world.

(((((Missy))))) love you very much Dixie... always.

BEAgle... will be back on tomorrow hopefully...

Crew - y'all are wonderful - will get back to you asap.

(((((((lyBlue)))))))) take care of you and ours x

OK, posting as the lights are flickering. Prolly catch y'all tomoz.

Big love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Toodlepip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much Tulip, if it goes again and get's late I'll come on over - it's too cold for no heat and nasty storm... few heeby jeebies. Ah, have taken my potion so mebbe I will go to zzzzzzzz early and cuddle up.

Laterz crewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
mismi

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 03:53 pm
@Izzie,
Quote:
(((((Missy))))) love you very much Dixie... always.

I love you too. Smile Hope that power stays on. Do go see Tulip if it doesn't please. Much too cold to be without heat. Even here. brrrr. Me no likey.

Went shopping ALL day. Didn't buy a thing. Just watched a friend spend her Christmas money. Smile Still - it was fun. I laughed a lot...which is always good.

I am so sleepy. And my house is a wreck. Need to get to work on it.

Hugs you all,
mis
0 Replies

annis

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 04:20 pm
Glad it's back on for a bit! Anytime girlie! you need to get into bed and cuddle up with kitty! failing that a hot water bottle, do not drive after those meds! Well am snuggled up in bed with dog, listening to that horrible wind and rain!

Wish you all a good night and sleep well X
mismi

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 04:24 pm
@annis,
Listen to Tulip. No driving after the meds...the hot water bottle sounds divine.

It got down to 22 degrees F here last night. That is stinkin' cold. Too cold for me. And of course the Prof likes to sleep with the windows open. egads.

still cold.

Dutchy

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 05:33 pm
@mismi,
Yes Izzie, listen to the girls here, I always do Laughing

Been very hot here mismi but luckily a cool change has blown in, very pleasant today but Mrs. B is about to send me out shopping. Sad
mismi

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 05:40 pm
@Dutchy,
Poor, poor Dutchy. Smile Glad it's cooler for you. I am freezing my badonkadonk off!
Dutchy

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 05:57 pm
@mismi,
Losing a bit of your badonkadonk won't do you any harm darling. Wink

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.17 seconds on 09/27/2024 at 01:32:00