You must be good - cheeky GIT Exclamation
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:44 pm
Hey! I got pants on; it's just this pot in the way! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:48 pm
You keep stirring the pot PINK Twisted Evil Careful you don't splash a?
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:53 pm
Don't knock it till you have tried it; this is the elixir of life I've got cooking! Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 03:57 pm
Tryst wrote:
Don't knock it till you have tried it; this is the elixir of life I've got cooking! Laughing

The elixir of life, also known as the elixir of immortality or Dancing Water or Aab-e-Hayaat and sometimes equated with the philosopher's stone, is a legendary potion, or drink, that grants the drinker eternal life or eternal youth.

PINKY - you must've drunk some already - you'll always be a BabyPink.

Hey - sound's pretty good tho Smile Might have to give it a go - seem's like you've got a good recipe!
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:06 pm
One swig is all you will need to reach the sky! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:13 pm
Oh hey - I'm flying high already....

oh but if I swigged... would the earth move as I start to reach the sky Question

always need a little bit of terra firma to land on a? :wink:
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:16 pm
On this flight you can expect a bumpy ride! Razz
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:19 pm
OH NO.....

don't do bumpy!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Turbulence - in the air - nah, stick to sailing and riding with the waves - much less bumpy a? :wink:

Suzi Quattro - Devil Gate Drive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXok94y3nLg

maybe just take a nice drive Smile
0 Replies

Tryst

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:45 pm
Ok; but keep your hands on the wheel, this is an automatic not a stick shift! :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:48 pm
Would only ever drive an automatic...

drive with one hand on wheel....

put make-up on with other hand. Razz

No worries. Smile

(stick shift - guess that's a gear stick a? I can't put brain in gear... leave alone figure out how to shift a stick Laughing )
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:52 pm
I can drive a stick-shift, talk on the phone, eat on the run and keep it between the lines. Stopped that when I had kids though. Razz Now I am a granny behind the wheel. I just put my make-up on at the stop lights! Laughing but when I am out by myself well...lets just say my Daddy didn't call me lead foot for nothing :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:56 pm
That's my sorta driving. Really shoulda been a Formula 1 driver (nah, nothing to do with Grand Prix) - love to drive, drive fast with music, a passion :wink:

(always best - on own - at nite - across the moors - massive freedom behind the wheel!)

oh, love to drive slow too - especially in a classic car - top down - wind through ya hair - fab...... oh those were the days) Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 04:59 pm
So you'd cruise the strip Izzie? That's what we would do in highschool. Up and down the boulevard...see and be seen. Rolling Eyes I hated highschool! And I cringe when I think back about it...college was much better!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 05:05 pm
Oh no no no - drive very "privately" - across the moors - no other cars and just open road - rarely drive into towns - ugh - other cars on the road get in the way! LOL Smile

I went to a girls Boarding School - then onto a Sports College (I guess that's the equivalent to your College (age 16-18). I loved school so much - but from 9-16yrs we had a "sisterhood" - then 16-18 - I went to a Boys School - oh, what happy times!!!!!!!!!!! really laughing here. School was great for me. Had a blast. Smile
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 07:22 pm
Nighty night - sleep well!

Or if you are up and about - have a good day!
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 07:26 pm
Night Missy - have a good sleep - hope the boys did great.

Word from the GUM TELEGRAPH - the Bear hasn't been feeding the hamsters in his computer.... so they have gone on strike and he's offline. Sends his bear-hugs to everyone and he will go out and get the hamsters some decent fodder so they can get up and running. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 07:45 pm
Coming back to tell you we got rained out...thunderstorm - got all the way out their bottom of the first inning and it started thundering and lightening...very frustrating. But that's just the way it is sometimes...

Thanks Izzie - you're a sweety! See you tomorrow.
mis
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2008 08:04 pm
Oooooooh - rained out - well, family time back at the ranch a? Hope you get a big sleep Mis. I'm off to my berth shortly so will love you and leave you. The anchors set so we'll just be rocking gently.

Take care and see you soon x Smile

Nite lovelies.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 10/23/2024 at 05:18:40