"YABBER-LINER" - ALL ABOARD

mismi

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 11:09 pm
@izzythepush,
That had to be done from the news studio. Wow.

((Izzie)) Love hearing the happy in your post. Love you so much. Enjoy that beautiful countryside. I long to come see you over there. I am PRAYING it will come true one day. Will be pinching MYSELF if that ever happens.

Hello Yabber Crew. Feel incredibly blessed. My boys (the twinks) made 1st chair percussion and 2nd chair trumpet. They had their first concert on Sunday and it was amazing. To think they just started playing in August - absolutely blows my mind. Precious boys. And they are MINE! Smile

I am blessed.

Love you all. Rest well and a happy Thursday to you all!
Dutchy

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 02:14 am
@mismi,
Hi miss sunshine, happy to see you blessed, married life must agree with you. The Prof. will be happy to know the three boys are yours. Smile

It's in the cards you'll meet up with our dear Izzie one day. (((mismi)))
izzythepush

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 04:27 am
@mismi,
When it happened, we both looked at each other shocked, 'Did you hear that?' We've got Tivo so we rewound and played it again. Then The Subliminal Kid (who is my daughter btw) filmed it on her camera to post. The fart was broadcast, the giggle afterwards was the kid.
0 Replies

verbivore

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 04:51 am
@izzythepush,
owwiiieee Izzaaa loads of pics of S-boy and snow are in cue i hope Smile love the snow! do prepare a snowman - folks out there who r blessed with the snkow - with eyes, nose, lips and a muffler around the neck1!!!! ohhhh how i wish!! just once!!!
flying to mumbai just ths night - meeting wil be back n th morrow - tho late night...reminds me - BEAgle did u get to read - Gregory Roberts yet? the man from down under who gt absorbed here! in Mumbai!!! we talked abt ths book b4 - bt dnt remember wat happened after
Dutchy

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 05:04 am
@verbivore,
Hi verbivore, yes I remember Gregory Roberts the man who wrote the book Shantaram, he certainly was an extraordinary man. I hope you have a safe flight to Mumbai. I will send you a snowman on a Christmas Card.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:01 am
@Dutchy,
Well...they are mine. Of course he helped. But his part was his pleasure - let's just leave it at that. Wink

Me and the Prof have taken a day off of work and are going Christmas shopping today. Very excited.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:03 am
http://www.glittercool.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1744386rd5f1eb3b5.gif

From Letty with love and a smile
Dutchy

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 01:57 pm
@Letty,
Thank you Miss Letty that is very thoughtful of you. May I return the hugs across the oceans for your kindness to you. (((Letty)))
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 04:02 pm
@Letty,
Christmas Hugs back Miss Letty! Smile

Hiya Yabber Crew. Smile I hate shopping. Love that I have it done though!

Izzie

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 03:18 am
@mismi,
Mooooooooooooorning Crew!

Sorry not to have jumped onboard yesterday - wasnee feeling too grand and didn't make it through my last day of work, there's some nasty bugs going around and one's gotta hold of me and it's decided to hang around for a bit Shocked (missed the kids singing - gutted). Have to go out today and do and be... and must get some Christmas shopping done next week. Little fella is coming home tomorrow night so I've got lots to achieve in the house before he gets back - so not enough hours in each day and they go so quickly.

Off shortly to see a few mates along the road before they go away but don't want to pass any bugs along, so it will be a real quick visit. Hopefully be bavk later.

Lovin' y'all and it's so lovely to see you all on the deck.

x
Roberta

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 03:52 am
@Izzie,
Izzie querida, Sorry to hear a bug has got you. When you visit your friends. don't exhale. And please don't overdo.
Izzie

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 07:15 am
@Roberta,
Thank you ((((((((((Boida)))))))))x

ooooh, it was so lovely to see her, and her home was so beautifully decorated...

and for her to see real me

I think I have to be the most fortunate goil in the woild, so much love wrapped around me...

K-bro is on his way down from Essex to pick up his little boy so I will get to see him tonight. Ha! I can't wait for him to open his pressie when they return from their Christmas Break... he's gonna smile so big! and then he'll cry... love my bro...

(bug begone puhlease... off oot again and I shall try to keep it contained - tho I must admit, I'm having a problem containing myself right now - I iz so happy) Razz

ok, so I'm laughing... no no, really, laughing right now...

JUMP!

love a song and dance!

laterzzzzzzzzzzzz x

Izzie

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 07:17 am
@Izzie,
oh oh oh oh... and S-boy just called - he's had theeeeeeeeee best time - lots of snow, lots of skiing and he sounded so excited - he LOVES skiing. He's taken loads of photos and ... wow, he sounded so good. He was buzzing. Can't wait to see him...

ok, I gotta run...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 09:08 am
OK, so I'm not going anywhere fast right now and decided it was not the best idea to go out again, just in case I was gonna give the lurgy to my old next door neighbour... (that wouldn't be a friendly thing to do)

So... gonna try and get this house sorted - my animal is calling my name.

no no no, that's the hoover!

my conservatory is looking rather lovely in shades of blue, green and pink. Poifect Very Happy Love it!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 12:49 pm
Very Happy Yo! Longtime no chat! I have to go back and read what ya'll been up to. I will do that on Sunday when I have more time. Is on Christmas break right now, but need to head back to Columbus later for the weekend as I work on Friday and Saturday nights in a club. Good tips. Wink

I have had a lot of things going on. Mostly just trying to get through the holidays. Christmas just is not my friend anymore. School is going great! I feel so ready to take on the world after graduation. I actually even feel smarter. Ha! There is something to be said for this degree and the senior year. They are pushing us something horrible, but let em' push away. Makes us better, for sure. Lots to tell on the job front, but I will leave that for another day.

I see you are in a dancing mood, Izzie! I go to the RPAC on campus to workout. They have just about anything you can think of there to stay in shape. Anyhow, I joined this dancercise class. It is something you would love Izzie, if your body would cooperate. They actually have a ton of guys that take this class too. They keep me laughing through the full hour of dancing as they just do not have the hips and moves that a female does. Still, they do pretty well. Anyhow, we always start the class with the same 2 songs as a warmup. So here ya go, Iz ..... dance away! These are really old songs, but they loosen ya up pretty good! Then we go to hip-hop and cool down with another oldie. Dance, dance, dance!

Funny this one, our choreography is not a whole lot different than this. Ours is more intense, but similar.

Then this - fun to do and never get tired of it. Still another oldie! This is the 2nd song we dance to before the hip-hop.

Danny, I will be back for your birthday next week. Wink

Love you all more than you know. Please have a very merry Christmas!
xo

Dutchy

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2011 02:17 pm
@JustBrooke,
Good morning, how nice to see our gorgeous Brooke back, looking fantastic after her workouts and now with a 'smart' brain to match as well. Wink We knew all that from your last holiday how could you possibly improve on that? I must say you have a phenominal memory as well remembering my B/D, I feel privileged. I wish you the bestest Christmas vacation ever. Looking forward hearing more what you've been upto. Take care precious. (((Brooklyn)))

Izzie how has your day been? Been taking it easy with that nasty cold? Great to hear S-boy is having such a good time in the snow, fantastic Christmas present for him. One more week and it is my turn, no snow however but hot weather for Christmas where I'm going. Waves from down under.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 04:00 am
@JustBrooke,
Babbbbbbbbbbbbling - oh baby girl I miss you - it's so good to see you here and to hear how you are doing. You should be so very proud of you - you will go from strength to strength - believe in you Babbling.

OK, so if you had just seen me, you woulda laughed so hard

JustBrooke wrote:

I joined this dancercise class. It is something you would love Izzie, if your body would cooperate. They actually have a ton of guys that take this class too. They keep me laughing through the full hour of dancing as they just do not have the hips and moves that a female does.

I would love that - have been looking in the local area but none around that I could do and tried to persuade Tulip to do it (she is a brilliant dancer) - so there am I, puts on your music and tries to do the moves. Ahhhhahhahhah - whaaaaaaaaa, so I can wiggle as long as I don't have to move my feet - and if I attempt both - I look like a flailing octopus - ahahhahah - has made me laugh out loud at how completely uncoordinated I am - I.must.be.boy! Shocked Embarrassed Mr. Green

Ha! I dance about the house all the time and I LOVE IT - in public, oooooh, not so much - but man, it feels good. I'm more of dancing on the beach goil where my feet don't touch the ground! Heh heh.

New Year tho - I shall dance the New Year in with Tulip and the kids with spirit!

We'd have a riot Babbling - when us crew do get together we shall go dancing all night... then we'll have a sing song with you and Missy dueting Razz

Do hope you can get back on the deck - i love you (((((Brooke))))) ... please do send my love to MaMa, Kimmie and all 'yours' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEAgle - ahhhh, S-boy will be back this evening - he's gonna be so wasted, bless him. I can't wait to see his photos. MaMaVerby - yep, will put them up if I can - would love you all to see where he was. His asthma has been quite well controlled until yesterday - he had a little attack yesterday - but the masters were with him, so all was OK. He really was buzzing when we spoke - the happiest little fella. BEAgle - when are you going off to PL? So glad you are having great weather there - hopefully you and M can go and do a spot of fishing Very Happy

Misssssssssssy - how are you Dixie? You getting all organised? I bet your house looks wonderful and now that the weight is off your shoulders workwise - all you must do is enjoy this time with you and yours. ((((Missy))))x

(((lyBlue-xox)))big love baby, and hugs to you and yours x

Been very chilly and lots of 'hail' here - up country has a lot of snow (Kbro drove through the snow yesterday and he's now on his way back up to Charlie) - nada snow here.... and I'm so wishing for a little of the white stuff. Right now tho, blue skies and the sun is shining - super stunning.

I have to go and clear all the paper, scissors, selotape and stuff away as I can't see my bedroom floor. Must go and do Christmas stuff next week - I doubt I will ever be organised. Loft - ugh, must go in loft.

Oh oh, I don't have a cold... it's my tummy is sore I'm feeling ick a so it could just be me and not a bug but there were staff and many kids off from school for the last couple weeks ... so I dunno... but I'm sure it will settle. My joints have been incredibly good - that'll be happy endorphins racing round I reckon Mr. Green

Okedokey - off to get some peppermint tea and see if I can put all the stuff in the bedroom away before the little fella arrives. Tesco on way Very Happy

Lovin' the crew! Very Happy
Dutchy

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 04:34 am
@Izzie,
Morning Izzie, put me down for the first dance on New Year's Eve, I can keep up with you but dear Brooke is another story, she nearly killed me the last time we danced. Go back on the thread and the evidence is there. LOL

Early Christma morning we're off to PL, does it take 8 hours by car, by plane it is only 40 minutes across the sea. Dinner will be on K's parents farm about 90km from PL. I doubt if we'll have time to go fishing as we'll be only there for 2 days. Will take my camera with me. Have a great weekend with S-boy when he gets home. xxx
Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 05:37 am
@Dutchy,
oooooooh... thank goodness for air travel - will make life so much easier for you - so glad you are going to be with them!

yes, first dance to you DannyBoy, c'mon show me your best moves

and I shall a have a Pink Martini in hand in the silence of the night as I remember those dear to my heart!

and then we shall ring in the new year with a spirit that is all love and true

with a little bitta AbbA Mr. Green

new beginnings - 2012 is just around the corner...
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 07:15 am
ooooooooooooooh, little fella just called - they've been delayed Shocked He's not gonna get home until a few hours later - he was "MaMa, can't talk, borrowing someone else's phone, been delayed, won't be back until... gotta go, love you MaMa"

oooooooooookay... and that was it, he was gone Mr. Green

oh, he's gonna be so tired.

well, the sky has turned BLACK - very mooooooooooody... winter light is theeeee best lighting - and the HAIL, man has it been hailing!!!!!!

Going with a Mr Bubble... it'sssssssssssssssssss Michael

Shocked now the sun is shining... Arrow

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.13 seconds on 09/27/2024 at 07:29:04